iCarly

iWant More Viewers

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Sep 08, 2007 on Nickelodeon

• Even better than the first episode!

This was my favorite episode from season one and still is. It has a good storyline,good humor,and the ending is worth watching alone. All around a great episode.
  • iWant More Viewers- Terrible

2.5
    These season 1 episodes are all the same:

1. Carly: The girl who has no funny jokes.

2. Sam: Better in the future seasons but not that good in season 1.

3. Freddie: That dork who thinks he's so cool. (Only in season 1)

4. Spencer: The only funny one.

This episode was terrible because it had that same annoying unfunny humor season 1 is having. Sorry.
  • Even better than iPilot.

This episode was perfect in so many way i can't even tell you. I really loved this episode. Now i think this is the best episode of season 1. Now i would say that the funniest part of the whole episode when the sign said Pee on Carl. I LOLed so hard!!!! I really don't have that much to say about this episode but overall 10/10.
  • amazing

amazing episode of icarly. at first thought this episode was going to be a little bit lame but never judge a book by its cover. I thought this episode was crazy (in a good way). This was the episode of icarly when i fell in love with the show. the funniest part of the episode was when the screen said PEE ON CARL. it was so funny i almost died. anyway this episode was awesome. i've seen this episode like 20 times and i still laugh at this episode. this episode wouldv'e been a 10 but Lewburt's wart freaked me out. but over all 9/10

• One of my favorite "iCarly" episodes

This is one of my favorite episodes of "iCarly" and it makes me laugh very hard. I am so angry at Nickelodeon because they don't rerun this episode anymore or the pilot. It just irritates me that Nickelodeon has the first episodes rerunning for while and don't rerun this anymore. The last time I saw this episode on Nickelodeon was when they had that "iQuit iCarly" marathon (which by the way I didn't think they should've had a marathon because that TV movie wasn't that good). I remember a lot of things about this episode that make me laugh very hard. I remember that the plot is about Carly & Sam vs. Freddie & Spencer trying to see of how can come up with an idea of trying to get more viewers to watch "iCarly". I think the losing team has to touch Lewbert's wart, I don't know if that really was it but I'm pretty sure it is since I have good memory. I remember Carly and Sam making a banner and then it rained which ruined the banner. Freddie and Spencer making an electronic sign on the highway for people to watch "iCarly" was very funny. OMG, the most hilarious part in this episode that I never forget laughing so hard at was the "Pee On Carl" thing. I will never forget that part because it always cracks me up and it's too bad that dumb Nickelodeon doesn't rerun this episode anymore. Overall, one of my favorite episodes of "iCarly" that I hope I can see again soon. 10/10
  • okay

On the icarly show lewbert the janitor is secretly filmed with his disgusting mold. He is mean to the occupants and even hassles a kid by shooting his balloon. Carly and Sam wan't more viewers so they create a contest who ever wins gets to not touch lewberts mold.So to get more viewers Carly and Sam are trying to be in the background of the Seattle beat a pop show with a banner only problem is they're outside and it's raining so their banner is messed up. On the show, Spencer and Freddie hang up a big sign on the free way but it distracts the drivers and creates a pile up. Spencer tries to shut it down but then the letters PEE on CARL are shown, exactly the name of the copper who arrests him. overall a childish and not so funny episode.
  • Haha, funny.

• perfect

carly and sam vs freddie and spencer in a contest to see who can get more viewers to watch iCarly. What happens to the loser? They have to touch Lewbert's nasty wart. the game is on, but who will end up winning and who will end up having to touch Lewbert's nasty wart?

a good episode, the Pee on Carl is probably an iCarly classic, it is easily one of my favorite scenes. i thought the episode was pretty creative, and the end with neither team winning or losing was good, so my grade for this episode is an A+
  • Amazing for a second overall episode

My first thought was, since this was made in the very beginning of the series, it was not that good. But now when I thing about it, that episode was like superblierd! I just made up "superblierd" because just the plain word "superb" bores me. Anyway this episode was awesome! Turns out sometimes beginning episodes CAN be the best ones. I mean, A COMPETITION! Who would of thought of THAT on the second episode! Again this epiode turned out to be really good and I'm too lazy to tell why pretty much because I can't and all I can say is this episode probably DID deserve to be the best.
  • It's Carly and Sam versus Freddie and Spencer in the ultimate competition to see who can attract more viewers to the show. Things go crazy when they carry out their plans.

It's so LOL! I really love their crazy plans- totally. I really burst out laughing at the moment when the sign 'Please go on iCarly.com' into 'Pee on Carl'! It drives me crazy! When I'm thinking about it, I just laugh insanely or like, there's no tomorrow. That's how laughable I am. -back to the episode-As for the plan of Carly and Sam, it's just plain silly.-back to Spencer and Freddie's plan-There's also a thing that I keep laughing- about the police officer- named Carl. Who'd taught that the police officer named like in the sign? So silly. iCarly Rocks!
  • The best episode of the entire show.

iCarly
    iWant More Viewers,
    Ok in this episode Carly and friends want a wider audience to show off their show. Carly and Sam work together while Freddie and Spencer work together. Carly and Sam plan to go outside with a poster on a music show. Rain stops them from carrying out their plan. Speancer and Freddie create a huge bored that lights up so people can see which backfires when it says pee on carl. After spencer gets arrested. Although their plans fail people get interested just in time so after all their plans sorta worked if they had just asked people to watch. I thing i wonder when i saw this is how rich is Carly?
  • Competition never hurt anyone.

I really like this episode because, I love when they compete. I like when Carly sprays the water & Freddie & Sam. It was hilarious when the sign turned to "PEE ON CARL" That was so funny. Also when they're "Messin' With Lewbert!" That was hilarious. It was a great second episode, I also like when the sign gets all messed up & the host says, "That sign is messed up!" I also like the part when Carl, the police officer comes & takes Spencer home, & it was so coincidental that the police officer was named Carl. That was so funny with the lotion. Great episode.
  • Great.

This episode was hilarious to me. An episode where you get to see Carly and Sam, and Freddie and Spencer work together to get more viewers for iCarly. I thought that the banner idea for Carly and Sam was great. But when they put that sign in front of the TV station and the girl noticed and said "That sign is messed up," I started laughing pretty hard.

But what Freddie and Spencer did was really funny. The whole struggle to get the sign to work then it saying Pee On Carly, that's what made me laugh really hard. Followed by the number of cars that kept crashing together and Officer Carl bringing home Spencer, that was really funny.
  • Contest to see who can get more viewers.

This was a great episdoe to kick off the series. Carly and Sam do a hilarious thing to try and get viewers. They make this banner and show it on a popular TV show. Sadly, it rained when they showed it and it got ruined. Freddie and Spencer also do a thing that starts out good but goes horribly wrong. They make a sign and hang it over the interstate. It is too bright and it causes the worst traffic jam in Seattle history. it is a very funny episode and I loved it. It is one of my all-time favorite episodes of iCarly. I want to see another episode like this.
  • amazing. what an episode. this is why i watch nickolodeon

carly and same are worried about i carly because the show has not gotten any new viewers in weeks. so the trio decide to come up with a plot to get more viewers. they decide to work together but sam quickly turns it into a compitition. sam and carly teamed up and spencer agreed to help freddie. the losing team had to touch lewbert the doormans huge, freakish wart. carly and sam us a sign on seatle beat and freddie and spencer mad a highway sign. both attempts failed miseroubly but the faliures somehow got the team more viewers for icarly
  • I have already seen this episode before but have never written a review until now.

6.1
    How can Lewbert not know that he was being videotaped for a whole week? That is a huge wart, man is he mean to that kid and overreacts to everything. That phone trick was funny,especially love his reaction to the horn in his ear. I love Carly spritzing them with water, like Freddie and Sam were animals, unusal but effective. Wow Spencer has the funkiest socks, lol. I laughed at Spencer come running into the school and yelling Freddie's name causing him to bump his head. I love Spencer's first idea then laughed when he said "no". How unfair is it that Miss Briggs gave Freddie detention for Spencer not leaving? She is so mean. Sam and Carly had pretty much the idea as Spencer and Freddie though the boys' one was more technical. I laughed at Carly and Sam fighting over whether to watch Seattle Beat and Carly spritzing Sam to get her to help with the banner, what great and funny friends they are, lol. I laughed at Freddie's hand coming up from behind the billboard, poor Freddie. I thought it was funny when Emmett just smiled at the memory of him eating Sam's quarter, that spegetti and meatballs drink looked gross. I love how even though both ideas failed, it got the desired effect of getting more viewers.
  • It's a classic. simple.

In an attempt to get Carly's webshow a larger amount of people watching it, the iCarly crew made up of Fredward Benson, Spencer and Carly Shay and Samantha Puckett, have a simple competition in order to see which same gender team(Carly, Sam v. Spencer and Freddie) can come up with the best propagandic plan. Carly and Sam go on the show's version of MTV'S Total Request Live called Seattle Beat. Their sign gets turned to mush by rain. Spence and Freddie's plan goes catastrophic just as much as the female team's plan did. Maybe even more. It's a simple bonafide classic for the series.
  • More Viewers means iCarly will get more popular and Famous!

I liked the Plot of this Episode, the Storyline was god too! The ending showed that the Viewers incresed to 37,000 people who watched the Show of when both Sam and Carly and Freddy and Spencer Failed miserably of they thought was great Ideas to get more iCarly Viewers! It was exciting to see them plan out their great ideas! It was funny seeing Spencer eating that Taco! Plus another amusing part was when Spencer was in trouble with the Police Officer! The sign's last words when it had technincal Problems because the Letters were too bright were "Pee On Carl"! And it just so happens the Policer Officer's name was Carl! He was also the one who had that Cucumber Melon Lotion! So all in all a Good Episode! Their ideas that failed were also Humurous, and their Web Show attracted more Viewers! So yeah a very good Episode!
  • The second episode of iCarly.

Carly, Sam and Freddie want more viewers for there new show webcast called iCarly. They make a competition against eachother and this episode was funny. Spencer creates a huge board that says please go to iCarly.com but when it starts to creat traffic and cars start to crash. When Spencer starts too press all those buttons at once he over loads the electricity current and something really funny pops out and it is about Carl and that was really funny. When the police officers take Spencer busted the officer is actually Carl. Nobody wins the bet because they all lost it.
  • Not as good as i heard but still love it!

Sam and Carly teams up and are against Freddie and Spencer to see who gets the most viewers. However, things arent exactly what they hope it would be. I think that episode is awesome, it was not the best but awesome. I loved the sign thing. It was so funny. "Pee on Carl" Very classic joke. Anyway, the police officer named Carl part was funny too. However, i think that the cream joke in the end, between Carly and Spencer was pretty lame. PS: That lobby guy seriously have anger issue. Curse those anger issues of his issues of anger(lame, i know XD)
  • Godd

Great Episode! OK, this was the second iCarly episode.
    Wasn't sure how they were going to make any more episodes and still sticking to the same theme of the iPilot... But I really liked this episode.

Funny parts, good storyline and thats why I am giving a superb rating of 9.4!

When it is discovered that the same number of people watch iCarly every week, Carly decides to have a contest to get more viewers. The teams are Carly and Sam vs. Freddie and Spencer. The loser's punishment is that they have to touch Lewbert's wart. Each tries to use their own scheme to get more viewers. Unfortunately for Carly and Sam, their plan didn't work, but Freddie and Spencer's plan seemed to be going well until it distracted highway drivers and caused a major pile up. But it was just that that got iCarly more viewers.
  • This episode was sooo funny. There was soo many funny parts. This episode: Sam, Freddie, and Carly wanted more iCarly veiwers. So, what they did was divided in to two teams. Sam and Carly VS Freddie and Spencer. Each team had to come up with a idea and...

Which ever team got more veiwers wins. And the loser team has to touch Lewberts wart! LOL. I enjoyed watching this episode. Soo many good laughs. This episode was one of the reasons why I watch iCarly. I lvoe both their ideas. I hope that they really didn't ruin that banaster in real life. IT was really good!! Spencer and Freddies idea was soo funny! PEE ON CARL! Classic!! All I'm saying is, I reccomend that EVERYONE watches iCarly! I have to say, this is one of my top favorite episodes!! This episode is sooo funny. I hope everyone enjoys is as much as I did!
  • iCarly isn't get enough viewers so they think it's time to do something big to get more viewers, which starts a competition between the guys and the girls

i liked this ep..i think it was the first one i saw anyways lol..but yeah im like ok this show isnt so bad then..it was very interesting how they were competing to get more viewers and it was the nastiest thing ever that they had to do if they lost..yuck..i like how freddie was like clinging to carly like why i cant i be w/ u..but lol..it was cute..i like spencers idea but it wasnt so great when all these cars started to crash b/c of the neon lights lol..carly and sam had a good idea too, but the weather didnt play so fair w/ them..altogether a great ep
  • Great Episode!

OK, this was the second iCarly episode.

Funny parts, good storyline and thats why I am giving a superb rating of 9.4!

• Hillarious!

I think this episode was awesome! I laughed at every single joke they did, epecially "Pee on Carl". Ha! Ha! I like the bet they made and they're techniques they used to get more viewers. Again, my favorite one was the banner because of the Pee on Carl joke. That cracks me up every time. Also, the police officers were funny. But I mostly loved when Spencer went to Carly's school and almost got Freddy expelled. I felt a little bad for Carly though when she and Sam got their banner messed up. But I mean, come on! If it looked like it was going to rain, why would Carly and Sam even go there? So in conlcusion; I love this episode.
  • This episode was pretty funny!

Carly, Sam, and Freddie have a competition to see who can attract more viewers to their show. Carly and Sam are on a team and Freddie and Spencer are on a team. Carly and Sam decide to make a banner that says iCarly on it then hold it up at Seattle Beat so everyone can see it when they watch tv. It would have worked, but it started to rain and the banner got so smeared that you couldn't even read it anymore. Spencer and Freddie made a sign that lights up that they were going to put above the highway. It said Please go online to iCarly.com. Then some technical error thing happened and only some of the letters disappeared so the sign said P e e on Carl. My favorite part was...
    (Spencer is being brought home by the police in handcuffs)
    Officer Carl: First, I'm gonna let you off with a warning, but the next time you cause one of the worst traffic jams in Seattle history, I'm really gonna arrest you... what were you thinking - telling people to pee on Carl!?!
    Spencer: I'm sorry...(looks at officer's badge)..Officer Carl.
  • Tight episode

"iWant More Viewers" aired the night of the iCarly premiere. Along with "iPilot" these 2 episodes set the pace for the awsomeness of iCarly that was to come.This episode was very well written and I enjoyed it very much. It was so very funny when Spencer put up the sign and some of the lights went out and it read "Pee on Carl" then the officer's name at the end was "Officer Carl".That was one of the funniest things that has ever happen on iCarly so far. Oh! And the part with Officer Carl and the lotion at the very end was awsome.Way to go iCarly!
  • I loved it!

Carly, Sam and Freddie want more viewers for their webcast. They decide to have a contest to see who can advertise their show the best. It's Carly and Sam against Freddie and Spencer. Carly and Sam decide to make a poster and get it in the background of a television show, but it doesn't work out when it starts raining and their poster is ruined. Spencer and Freddie have put up a giant lit sign on the side of the freeway, but when it causes accidents, the law gets involved and the sign is taken down.

This episode was so funny! I loved the sign on the freeway! Also, I recognized Christopher Michael who was in 7th Heaven and also guest starred on Drake and Josh. This episode gets a 10!
  • Hilarious episode, and an excellent start to the series!

When Carly thinks that her web show doesn't have enough viewers, she and Sam compete with Freddie and Spencer to see who can attract more viewers to the show. It was hilarious when they carry out their plans, like Carly trying to attract viewers by showing a sign outside a television studio, so everyone else can see, but the sign got washed out by the rain. The most hilarious part was Spencer hanging a large sign on the highway, but the bright lights distarcted many cars, so they piled up and crashed, and then Spencer's sign has changed to "Pee on Carl".

The pilot and this episode had really got me hooked on to this show because both episodes were so funny.
  • Carly wants more viewers to watch ICarly.

Carly & Sam vs. Freddie & Spencer in the ultimate competition to see who can attract more viewers to the show. Things go crazy when they carry out their plans. Carly & Sam vs. Freddie & Spencer in the ultimate competition to see who can attract more viewers to the show. Things go crazy when they carry out their plans. Carly & Sam vs. Freddie & Spencer in the ultimate competition to see who can attract more viewers to the show. Things go crazy when they carry out their plans. - - - A competition for the fight, looks like no one wins.
< 1 2