iCarly

7.7
  • meh ok

4.5
    meh ok. not a favorite.
  • can be too cheesy and dumb.

Well, there are these 3 dorks who are obsessive with dating and making their webshow which is really popular. In real life no one really watches their show. It can be funny but sometimes talks about stupid stuff like boobs and dating. Some things that happen are cheesy like when Freddy's mom gets hit in the head with a suitcase that's coming down from a airplane that's flying! I don't get a lot of that stuff. Anyway, it's just a corny show so you have to watch it sometimes. This show is nothing compared to spongebob. Spongebobs better than iCarly.
  • Seriously,I don't know what people see in this Nick show,it looks like another godawful Teen Nick show,whatever happened to Pete and Pete or Salute Your Shorts?

5.1
    Seriously what is the big deal,itjust seems like another Lizzie McGuire or Hannah Montana or someother Disney Channel show's clone from Nick so they can get rid of all animation.Seriously,if reality shows already outnumber the cartoons as it is,why bother contributing to it even more,I found it to be really unfunny,so I watched it seeing that a lot of people liked it,but I couldn't see anything funny,maybe it wasn't the right episode.Seriously,like I said before it's just not very original.This whole Problem with School theme is wayyyyyyy to overused and has been used so many times it gets old.TOS me if you wish,but I respect that people like it as I am a nice guy,it's not right for me,but I'll rate it half since I think they are in the process of more episodes(I dunno I'm usually busy when it's on)
  • I <3 ICARLY

I luv dis show x so many people that are super famous lyk 1D n the 1st lady people say its 2 random but i tink its jus rite der can never be to much randomness in a show all the old peolpe call it *** such as my mam n dad but dey dont wat der talkin bou ive seenn all of de 6 seasons n i luv m ICARLY RULES!
  • I like that show. Very FUNNY INDEED. It's cool with Miranda Cosgrove in it. I can't believe Dan schnidier created 3 chows in the row. Awesome.

I love that show. Absoultly fablous. I like that crazy steve actor. I like that 2nd episode.: I stepped on my taco!!!! LOL!!! very funny. I laugh at funny parts. 1 person I hate is that mean teacher. here's the advice carly. Call the lawyer and sue her!!! so she'll get fired!! for unreasonable detentions or exspellings.!!! Do that episode where Carly and Sam do revenge on the mean teacher. I would love to see that mean teacher fired from school whil Carly,Sam and their buddies do the video clips every week on iCarly.com please show that episode. Please Nickelodeon?
  • Not perfect, but it's pretty good and the best we could hope for in an age where no new good shows come from Nick.

I love the characters, first. Freddy is unsusual, Freddy's mom is wierder. Carly is like Maegan was but nicer and less evil. Really, that's about it. Sam is insane, and insanity is cool. Spencer, though, is probably my favorite. He's Carly's older brother who is a rather strange (though not quite crazy) artist. Gotta love him.

Kind of an original idea, it's a show within a show. Yet outside of the show is normally better than the webshow (with several exceptions) because that's where Freddy talks to people and Freddy's mom starts to pop up and freak out. Spencer is rarely on the webshow too, so he's a plus on the out-of-iCarly.

Plus Spencer has cool socks. You can't argue with a show with sox that awesome.
  • AWESOME

Favorite show ever
  • very good show!

I really like this show. Its so funny and I love Spencer! He makes me laugh so hard. And Sam well, Man! I would want her to be y body guard!
  • Getting boring

I think iCarly started off average, then got much better. Now, it's getting worse with these shipping episodes and it is not amusing me as much as it used to, but it is still a good show. I think they are running out of episodes to make. If they continue this show for another 2 years or so then I will probably stop watching it. I gave it an 8/10 for the good episodes, not for the current episodes.
  • Don't Like it

I just don't like this show :(
  • iCarly is one of my favorite shows on Nick. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

OK iCarly is one o f favorite shows ever to air on Nick. OK this show starts Drake and Josh's Miranda Cossgrove and its about a girl named Carly Shay who lives in Seatlle who stars in her webshow iCarly along with her best friend Sam Puckett and the Tech producer Freddie Benson. OK this show is awesome and my favorite character would either Spencer or Carly. Carly is the nice and funny one when Spencer is the crazy yet hillarious one. OK now sometimes Sam is a likeable character but not in Season 1 or 2 but that's the past so ill still keep this show a 10. Overall 10/10.
  • I Love Icarly

Well, I love Icarly although sam got really fat in the latest season. Also, I think that the latest season where sam throws herself into mental hospital is really awkard...
  • abosolute garbage( Do people not know what GOOD tv is anymore, This is ridiculous)

I hate this show so much. The story about a girl in Seattle named Carly Shay who lives with her brother named Spencer, and her two best friends Freddie Benson and Sam Puckett. The three best friends decide to start a web show because after looking at internet videos then they thought they could do better, that was a DAMN LIE. First the characters Carly is this annoying spoiled bratty girly-girl idiot who gets whatever she wants and never gets punished in the end for whatever bad thing she does. Sam makes tomboys look bad being rude,mean,Obnoxious and terrible to Freddie for no reason plus she also making fried chicken jokes and being violent ALL THE TIME and she as annoying as Carly. Now Freedie I truly don't understand him he used to be this tec nerd with good morals and acted right he was a little stalker at first but he was okay, but now he just like everybody else a spoiled brat what I really don't get is if he keeps getting abused by Sam why doesn't he just find new friends their not really good Friends. Now for the plot yes the idea is original but done very poorly like their web show is Utterly pointless and stupid they do the most ridiculous things like making chicken noodle soup in a toilet or having Spencer(who i forgot to put in so it will be at the end and Gibby to) play a baby while feeding him random gross food also RANDOM DANCING this is really retarted feature of the show or a bra telling scary stories like I said the web show is pointless. Now the laugh track is super duper annoying it goes off every 2 seconds on something that isn't funny or funny at all. The life lessons in this show are awful ex. carly wants to go to a mma and Spencer says no she goes anyway gets caught spencer tries to be the responsible adult and punish her gets thrown onto a table, and in the end she goes up to her iCarly studio and starts dancing with guy who knocked out her brother earlier and gets a way with it WTF Carly gets away with everything no matter what, So the lessons are do what ever you want you won't get into trouble. Carly and Sam dress and act like slut's not good role models. Alright let rap this up now Spencer he this weird artistic guardian who lets Carly do whatever she wants And finally Gibby he this fat *** who keeps saying "GIBBYYYYY" all the time why is just plain annoying. Final score 1/10
  • Well Written, Good Storylines but Sometimes Annoying

Well, this is clear. iCarly is the best sitcom on Nick right now. Reaching high ratings it makes it a rememberable show. Sometimes storylines and jokes are annoying, but it happens in any sitcom.
  • This show is pretty good, but there are better Nick shows.

OK I like this show, really I do, but its not the best Nick show there are shows that are a lot better. Now this show takes place in Seattle with the beautiful Carly Shay (portrated by the beautiful Miranda Cossgrove) host a webshow called iCarly with her co-host/best friend Sam Puckett with the Tech, producer Freddie Benson and Carly lives with her brother Spencer Shay and they have a weird friend named Gibby Gibson. Now i don't like in the show Carly getting what shoe wants, like what ever she wants for the show Spencer does it and everything goes according to her, Some episodes Sam is mean to poor Freddie, and some bad episodes. Now the best season is obisouly Season 4, i laugh and was shocked so much in that season, but this show is pretty good. Overall 8/10.
  • Titles are annoying.

It's cool ;)
  • Meh. Need four more words.

It was hilarious before, but it's all about the "SEDDIE" or "CREDDIEEE." Thank god that era was over. 9.5/10
  • Somewhere along the line, this show went from funny, to just downright harsh. But that aside, it is a sitcom that many can enjoy, and others telling their kids not to follow the example of Carly and crew.

When the show first started, with a setting in Seattle, but filmed in Los Angeles, the creators wanted you to think of Carly and Freddy as being good innocent kids. They were for many seasons, but eventually one of them, Carly, became rude and obnoxious. Sam, who started out as the rude one, continued to do so. The only person who stayed a good example to kids most of the time was Freddy. Now your asking, why am I talking about this? Because, it is relevant. This show made parental figures in most cases be dumb and uncaring. It made the kids, teens, and young adults be the real leaders and smart ones here. Even the older brother, Spencer, wouldn't be a good role model parents would want their kids to learn from. As the show progressed, wardrobes revealed more and more. The innocence that Carly once beamed, was lost for a snarky, sarcastic, and unappealing young woman.

Good parents would care about what their kids watch, because it does make a difference in how they act. This show would not be a good example for how kids should act, because in nearly every episode, characters are being disrespectful toauthoritative characters like parents, teachers, and adults in general. The show, like mostDan Schneiderworks, is very romantically involved, as he begins to push the boundaries of romance in later seasons.

As the cast gets older, their morals change, and so does how they act. Which was once cute and funny, became strange and mean when a once young girl became angry at people. It was a strange class of times, and didn't look too well. I am well aware most people didn't notice this, but if you got back and watch the show, anyone would agree these characters, with the exception of a few, showed little respect for adults. That is worrisome since this show was a top rated show among tweens and teens. Do we want to raise people with these kind of models?

Besides the moral aspects, the show had unique plots that only Schneider himself could have come up with. Sprinkling his own type of humor on top, as he is famous for. He has once again, like Drake and Josh, made another gem of a show on his resume. The episodes overall are enjoyable and funny, but again be warned, as the show progressed, funny became known as insults and disrespect. It wasn't just plain old humor anymore.

• This show proves that Nick live action shows (since 2007) are horrible.

0.5
    Well, I don't really like this show at all. I mean, I don't get the huge deal of it. In my opinion, this show probably ruins live action for Nick. I thought the older live action shows were great, but almost 5 years ago, this came. I didn't heard about this show until summer 2008. I watch it twice and what do I think about it? I couldn't stand it all.Yep, after two episodes during an awesome summer I had, I decided to see this show ever again, yet some of my friends/cousins may change the channel to Nick whenever it's on. Miranda Cosgrove is not a bad actress, but I'm not fond of her character (and singing). The other actors are alright although if I did like the show, my favorite would be Spencer (Jerry Trainor). My HUGE problem is that there's a TV Movie every 5-6 months. Overall, I couldn't stand this show at all. Nick has really gone downhill with live action (not animated). .5/10
  • A good Show to Pre- teen and teens, better than shows on Disney

I really like from the fourth season where the players are bigger and made the script with more grace and consistency, I like
  • Started: BAD Now: SPECTACULAR

This show in my opinion, the first season was a simple stupidity but from the third season and the actors note Dan Schneider grew up and noticed a little more show and was more consistent. it's my favorite show and I regret to say
  • I Like this Show

It's Good, and now i can realize that Carly, Sam and Freddie grow up and they don't are children anymore.

Im Argentinian
  • I dont get it That much.

This show is sometimes funny and sometimes not. Sometimes I dont even get this show. All the characters are soooo annoying. (Except Spencer) But these kids act like 20 years olds, kissing, going out on their own, dating, hitting on people, making webshows! aren't they like 13 or 14???? I know its just a show BUT ITS A KIDS SHOW!

• iCarly is a good show, no matter what these haters out there say. The series has won over 4 awards, and was nominated for over 20 awards and it is a instant hit for kids, tweens, and ETC. (Truth).

Reading all of those TV.com review, All I can say is "STOP hating/saying bad statements about iCarly." iCarly is not a bad show, but it is to you, or maybe not, IF you are fan. So, let's get into the review now.

iCarly is a Nickelodeon television series about a girl named Carly and her best friend, Sam, and her other friend/neighbor, Freddie, who start up a web show called, "iCarly", while balancing the status of the web show with everyday life and the problems that they face throughout their lives.

First of all, The gags are really funny. An example is in the iCarly episode, "iMove Out", when one of the "Petograpghers" says, "So, you want things to get ugly", and Sam states in response, "Things got ugly when you entered the room". That is a funny comeback/scene for the series, iCarly. There are many other gags throughout the series. If you do not believe me, go check for yourself.

Second of all, the plotting is well-written and original. A good example is a season four iCarly episode, "iPity the Nevel". In this iCarly episode, A video recorded of Nevel harshly screaming at a innocent little girl (even while crying) for a very tiny mistake unintentionally done completely ruins his image. When it is broadcast through the Internet, Everyone who has seen the video HATES Nevel, to the iCarly gang's satisfaction. In order to redeem his image and bring his reputation back, Nevel pays a visit to the gang and begs for help. Problems soon ensue when Nevel's attempt to redeem himself only make all the viewers of the video hate him even MORE, as they feel that he is trying to pass himself off as a "sorry" person, without regretting what he has done and changing. Now, it is up to Carly, Sam, and Freddie to redeem Nevel for the sorry person he really is.

If you read the last paragraph, you would see the originality in the plot. It is well-written as well, and if you see the episode or already have seen the episode, then you will know what I mean.

Also, the characters are well-acted. One of the episodes where the characters are well-acted is the iCarly season 4 episode, "iGet Pranky".They have nice dialogue in the iCarly episodes and nice emotion brought into the cast of the series acting as well. Speaking of emotion, the iCarly series brought out the pairings, "Creddie" and "Seddie", the pairings the actual fans of the show created, being brought out to Dan Schneider (the creator of the series) and now it is an iCarly series theory, as of the one-hour special, "iStart a Fan war".

The show carries out good emotion, relationships, streaming of relationships, and original plotting of those relationships as well. See the relationship episodes of the show and you will see what I mean - However, It is NOT guaranteed you will like/love it, because everyone has different taste.

There is more to be said, but that is all for now.

Overall, It is a good show with well-acted characters, original well-written plots, good emotion, well-put dialogue, ETC. Sure, you may not agree with me but if you do, THUMBS UP! iCarly will live on for as long as possible, as long as the fans and the series status will remain.

• iLike, it's fun.

There is a lot of hate on this show. I think it's good. It is not as good as Drake and Josh, but, it has the same humor. Gibby is a Awesome-Gibby funny, Spencer is creatively funny, Sam is Evily funny, Freddy is nerdy funny, and Carly... is fun. The show has shown a 'some' stuff that should not be on Nick, but, who really cares. I mean, it's not frequently and it's stuff your child has probably already knows about.

• Why isn't there any more haters on this terrible show?

This show is about a 16 year old girl named carly shay, with her friends, sam, freddie, and spencer. They want to make a webcast of iCarly. iCarly doesn't make any sense. Why the heck can't she name it carly shay? That would make it much more awesome. I'm sorry, this show is too terrible.

My rating: 2.0

• I hate this show so much sometimes because some of the episodes make me angry. Although, this show isn't too terrible and it's just an okay show in my opinion. Season 4 is BY FAR the best season I've ever seen though.

I must say that this isn't the best show Dan Schneider has ever made. I wish he didn't cancel "Drake and Josh" to make this show, he should've just stuck to making that show. I mainly watch this show because of one beautiful actress "Miranda Cosgrove". I am a huge Miranda Cosgrove and I hope I meet her one day, she is so freaking gorgeous. Anyways, this show isn't bad. I do have some favorite episodes such as "iGot a Hot Room", "iTwins", "iPie", "iStart a Fan War", "iGet Pranky", and several more. I don't like Sam in this show, she is the reason why my score is okay. I just can't stand her and I want her to be quiet and she is a bad influence on little kids. I am also tired of the hobo jokes that this show makes and the writers think they're writing funny lines but they are writing lines that aren't funny. I feel like the writers are trying WAY too hard to make this show funny. Also, some of the storylines are just so horrible such as "iMeet Fred" and these teen relationships we've been getting on the later episodes have been lazily written and just horrible sometimes. The humor in this show isn't even that good. "Victorious" is cheesy also but at least it's tolerable and funny plus I find that show to be WAY better than this show. Anyways, the new episodes have been getting better lately. I must admit that Season 4 is BY FAR the best iCarly season that I have ever seen. The only episode I hate in Season 4 is "iSell Penny Tees". I would to see a season with one bad episode though. I don't count that disappointing and waste of time "iParty With Victorious" episodes... I only count the regular iCarly episodes in Season 4. I do hate iCarly sometimes but that's only because some of the episodes make me so angry such as "iMeet Fred", "iRocked the Vote", and more. Overall, "iCarly" really shouldn't be considered Nickelodeon's #1 show but while it has some hilarious episodes, the humor could improve much more and Sam needs to stop abusing Freddie because she is such a bad fluence on children around the world, this show is lucky that I gave it an okay score but I do consider "iCarly" to be an okay show so it was probably get an okay score from me anyways. 6/10

• I liked the...

show's earlier seasons but the show has just gotten worse as it went on. Seddie has taken over the shows comedy and turned into a Degrassi thing.The first seasons raised the rating but not much. I can see a terrible ending for a show that looked good for a while. Until they started to love each other...

• Icarly started out as some fun kids and now it is just garbage like the rest!

It is sad because in the first few seasons of this show they were still fun kids/teens just trying to have fun. It then started to transform into aninappropriatedisturbing show that kids should notbe watching. I amspecificallytalking about the new episode I lost my mind. They break out of a mental hospital! That is terrible! Not because it is boring, but they can't do that!!! That is showing kids what a mental hospital is. It is not a good thing to break out of a mental hospital! That is just cruel and messed up!!! it isinappropriate and just wrong!!! They have gone from "yay 50th web show" to "guys we have to break sam out of a mental hospital because she needs to do icarly" That is terribly messed up and wrong! After i saw the commercial for that iimmediately started encouraging children everywhere to stop watching that show!

• Drake and Josh go canceled for this?!

Hannah Montana was a show that killed Disney. However,Dan Schnieder thought about making a show that was like Drake and Josh,but failed all the way. iCarly is about a girl named Carly who starts a web show with her friends Sam,and Freddie and her brother Spencer. Now,I used to like this show,however,it stupid reruns made me lose it's laughter for the show. First off,the characters are jerks and disobey everybody. Carly is a selfish brat who's rude to her friends,her brother and even her boyfriends. I would rather hang out with Megan from Drake and Josh than Carly. Sam is an even bigger jerk. She keeps constantly abusing people,only cares for meat and keeps making hobo jokes. Freddie is the only good character of the show since he's not a jerk,but is the least respected character of the show. Spencer is OK,but I prefer Crazy Steve. Gibby is now annoying than ever. He keeps constantly taking off his shirt all time,and even in public (And at school!) The humor just fails very hard. It's mostly related to hobo jokes,and it's not funny. "Who wants to go jump roping with hobos?" "We can do a science project about hobos." "You made me draw hobos in the park for hours!". Seriously,you guys are making fun of poor people,and that's just cruel. I mean,Drake and Josh had hobo jokes,but they didn't take advantage of it. Don't even get me started on that stupid laugh track. You can't even go 1 minute without hearing that laugh track. Also,why are there so many specials? It's just like the Naked Brothers Band. And some of them were just bad,especially iMeet Fred. Also,Carly and Sam care wayyy too much about their webshow. Even David Arcthuleta called all of the haters "losers". David,you know how many people did you insult?! Whenever someone has a bad review of their show,they try to get them to like the show. Seriously,these people don't even know what an opinion is. This show is even lasting 4 seasons. Drake and Josh lasted longer,but still,iCarly should get canceled soon,and I hope it doesn't even last longer than Drake and Josh.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10