iCarly

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

marcdragicevic

ICarly Fan Reviews page 8 of 18

7.7
  • Really not as bad as everyone says it is.

This show is definitely a grower on me. Throughout the first season and a half or so I found the show to be incredibly annoying and pointless, with stupid jokes and a pretty unfunny webshow it was focused around. Miranda Cosgrove wasn't a great actress as Carly, laughing at her own jokes looking pretty awkward on camera and Nathan Kress was just annoying and embarrassing as Freddie. However, something happened during the middle of season 2, the actors and characters started to click, especially Nathan and Jennette's characters. They started to grow and develop. The show started to get slightly more serious but also funnier. You saw a progression in Freddie and Sam, by season 3 Freddie's character had become so much more relaxed, down to earth and understanding and Sam grew another dimension, a somewhat compassionate side instead of her one-dimensional mean girl character in season 1. To me at least, this show keeps getting better as the characters grow. Actually the best part of the show is seeing Sam and Freddie interact, I've come to kind of shove Carly to the background because she never really changed. While the show has problems and isn't perfect, I see good things in the future for this show.
  • A totally great show which is misunderstood.

At first, everybody is seeing its bad side. The show is funny, in a crazy way. I understand the jokes and they are really funny. You cannot judge it with its sadness because it's not. It is a very happy show. Not like Hannah Montana which isn't funny. The laugh bursts are ok in my opinion. To add, everybody thinks that Sam is a bad role model, she's dirty and lazy. But it is her role, that is her! Plus you see what bad things happen to her because of her bad habits, which discourages children from being a person like Sam. Yes, Carly is a perfectionist. But nobody is perfect. Yes, Freddie is running after Carly, but he loves her and he is not bullying her any way. BTW, this show doesn't have many movies. For example the person who listed below me said that iSpace Out and iThink They Kissed were movies. But they are not. They are normal 22 minute-long episodes. Please do not give any wrong information. Oh, and the penny-tees don't have to make sense. That is only a t-shirt. Nothing more. The penny-tees only add some crazy fun in the show. And people who think it is boring, why does nearly every episode get 5 million views, while at the same time Gossip Girl or Hannah Montana or The Wizards of The Waverly Place can hardly pull 3 million viewers?
    The movie iSaved Your Live gathered 12 million viewers, a record. Lastly, the show's humor is not what makes sense, it is about what not makes sense. If you do not understand it, of course it will be boring for you.If you understand it you'll like it.
  • This show is about a young girl and her friends who air a webshow every week.

First of all, a lot of people say this show sucks and that the humor is dry and blah blah, because of all the random inputs. Random shirtless dancing, this and that. They say The Amanda Show was way better because their humor actually made sense.

I think we're forgetting that The Amanda Show was just as random and funny, with their random comedy bits about drinking out of a sumo wrestler.

iCarly is a really good show with potential. As a 19 year old who only gets a chance to watch TV when back from college, I enjoy watching it with my younger sisters. I was hooked on the Amanda Show when I was younger, and I thought this show was a copy, with a different storyline and random bits, but the same idea: to make something as utterly stupid as it could be so that it's funny.

I really like that. Mind you, some parts just made me go "wow," like all of the kissing movies, but that is acceptable. This show is rated for TEENS, not children, on purpose, even if kids watch it all the time. That's the reason there are so many adult jokes woven in there.

All in all, I give this a 9.5. It makes me laugh, and it's a nice break from constant studying.
  • Carly Freddie Sam spencer live in seatle and carly sam and freddie have a webshow that they do every week and sometimes spencer or gibby joins them. but what is Icarly about ?????????

Icarly is about a teenager carly that lives with her older brother spencer. Sam(carly's best friend) is always there becuz she hates her house of she doesn't like to be there. freddie that lives accros carly's appartment is in love with carly but carly doesn't want to be with him and freddie also lives with his overprotective mother. sam freddie carly do there show every week but they also always hang out at other times. spencer is an artist, singel ( never really dates seriosly ) and is a fun brother. and freddie's mother is overprotective but just loves his son to much. this is a really fun show to watch with kids, it doesn't anything that i can say is bad to watch for kids. i will say it is for kids like 8 - 13. kids will love it and you will love to watch it with your kids
  • Best show on nick

iCarly is the best show on nick currently. It is my third favorite show ever, behind Drake and Josh, another nick show. And ABC's Castle. The show is about a teenager named Carly ( Miranda Cosgrove), and her two friends named Sam (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie (Nathan Kress) who run a webshow called iCarly. Some episodes are about the webshow itself, and some about the lives of Carly, Sam and Freddie. Most episodes have a subplot about Carly's brother Spencer (Jerry Trainor). Most episodes also feature the gang's weird friend Gibby ( Noah Munck ) . A reoccurring storyline in the show involves Nevel ( Reed Alexander) , who is constantly tring to shut down or steal iCarly, or as in iFight Shelby Marx try to get Carly hurt. He has appeared in 7 episodes.
  • This show is horse crap.

Hmmm... where to begin? Lame jokes, tries too hard to be funny, utter disgust, total stupidity. That about sums up this show. They make jokes that are so lame that they have to press a button on screen to get any type of response from a crowd (a fake crowd, might I add). Every second they are trying to make you laugh, and usually, they're failing. They show the most disgusting things (i.e. Chicken Soup in a toilet) and still expect people to like them. If Nickelodeon had any sense, they would have cut this show as fast as I flipped the channel when I saw this lame nonsense invading my television. However, I did watch several episodes of iCarly and they were wonderful... for making my baby cousin run out of the room so he would leave me alone! iCarly? I think you mean iCrappy. This show is almost as bad as Hannah Montana, or The Suite Life on Deck, and that's really saying a lot! I don't know about the rest of the world, but I have much better things to do than rot away in front of a television for three hours and watch this crap on ice all day.
  • Ehh

Its okay. I think that Drake and John was way better and shouldve stayed on instead of this. I like Spencer, but the other characters aren't very good. I really dont think this is a good show and I don't recommend it. It seems like every episode is the same old same old, Sam gets in trouble, Freddy and Sam hate each other, blah blah blah. So, there it is. If you really want to watch this show, I recommend the Tokyo movie thing. Not the best show, I guess I would rate it average, if that. Yep. If that.
  • good show

once again dan schneider created another show on nick how much could he created if I because a tv creator I will try to make a lot of shows and it is what is this show about we meet Carly who is like super sexy hot and her 2 best friends that help her create a web show series call Icarly the I means internet. Internet Carly? thats weird and in Icarly Carly, sam and freddie's show is about then doing crazy stuff and showing other people's crazy wacky stuff which i find funny but sometimes some parts are lame and annoying but I love this show
  • Simply Awesome

This show is one of a kind. It's funny,witty,mature,and
    fresh. The Main characters all add to the show in some way.
    Carly - The mature type character. The good girl.

Sam - The bully character. Freddie - The likable nerd type character.

Spencer - The Random Adult type character.

Gibby - The Awkward, Abnormal, Weird type character.

They all add to the show and play off each other perfectly. The show has episodes that will God honestly have you in tears from how incredibly funny it is. No exaggeration at all. Overall, iCarly is an awesome show that everyone should watch. It really is. Just go and watch!
  • For some reason I actually enjoy watching this dumb show.

ICarly is dumb, but it is entertaining. Most every episode has a dumb plot, dumb jokes, stuff that is inappropriate for kids, and elements that are recycled throughout the whole series. Sometimes when I finish watching an episode I feel as if I am stupider. The web shows that Carly hosts on the show is extremely dumb and is nor funny or entertaining. Despite these facts I still seem to enjoy the show. Why? Why do I like this show? I do not have an answer to that question but the show just interests me. There is something about it that keeps me coming back for more. I cannot really compare it to any other tv show and I don't know whether to recommend it to you are not. Give it a try I suppose. I like it. Just be aware that the show should not be viewed by kids under the age of 10. In fact, I would not watch it unless you were 12 or older. One weird thing about the show is that it seems to not try to shoot towards any certain age group. Like I said earlier in my review, there are some really dumb jokes. Only kids will laugh at the dumb jokes, but there are also jokes that are inappropriate for kids. The variety of inappropriateness and "kid only" stuff is not a good thing. It's cool to appeal to all age groups but you have to be clever and you must be careful. Anyway, despite the show being controversial it is still alright.
  • can someone answer this question.

why is it that when a show starts to get good that it ends up like another crappy carbon copy of a Disney channel show.For one thing i use to like this show when it began then Sam got less funny and more teen drama.Carly turns into a drama queen who only cares about dating boys and they hardly do their web show anymore.i mean it started going down hill when they did the i fight Shelby marks gave victoria justice her own show now with the same F####### jokes as Icarly this show just needs to finally end its run.Its not funny anymore and why is it that freddie is the only boy out trio im tired of these friends show that have 2 girls and one boy its stupid.
  • This show is about a teenage girl who starts her own web show with her two friends, a lazy tomboy and a tech geek who hate each other. She lives in an apartment with her older brother who is a free spirted artist.

I've been watching this show since the beggining and find it very amusing. The comedy on this show is refreshingly new, and random. Not only that, but what other show's producer has a twitter, as well as the stars of the show? Some episodes don't have the best plot, but what it lacks in a good plot it makes up for in jokes.

The characters definatly make the show interesting. Spencer, the wacky artist, always does the most unthinkable things. Jerry Trainor is always a blast to watch, he could make even the most simplest line funny, which makes his performance in Icarly even more interesting, because he's saying the most random yet funny things imaginable. He does things like talking to magic meatballs, trying out for professional football teams, building giant coffee cups, or toast sculptures out of butter. The creative things he comes up with inspires me to be whatever I want, no matter how wierd what I want to be is.

Carly is the type of girl who is well-rounded, friendly, and pretty. Miranda cosgrove playing her gives her a unique twist. I'll admit Miranda Cosgrove didn't impress me much when I first saw her, not when this show first started either, but she grew on me. I've heard people say she can't act, I resent that. I happen to think she's getting better with every episode. She does things differently than some actors, but if all actors were the same shows would be so boring. I find Carly's delivery of lines very cute, and although her character is very usual, she is faced with different situations that make her still interesting to watch.

Jennette Mccurdy portrays Sam Pucket, Carly's Lazy, tough, best friend who is quite the tomboy. She enjoys things like eating, fighting, abusing Freddie (the tech geek) and all of the stuff a true tomboy would like. Some people might dislike Sam, for her rude and careless behavior, I think she is a blast to watch. What's especially great is her and Carly's friendship. It shows that you should accept people with thier imperfections. The fact that they're different spices up thier friendship. Sam's constant tormenting to Freddie is especially fun to watch. The way she controls him and the jokes she makes about him are great. Thier interactions are one of the best things about this show. Jennette Mccurdy is one of my favorite actresses, she's very talented and fits the role of Sam very well.

Last is Freddie Benson, played by the adorable Nathan Kress. Freddie is the nerdy little guy who is in love with his friend, openly. I have to say, my favorite thing about Freddie, is how histarical it is when he gets angry, preferably at Sam. Freddie also has an over-protective mother who showers Freddie with more love than needed. Freddie's character really adds to the show. His love for Carly though frightens me, I'd rather see him in a love/hate relationship with someone like Sam.

Dan Schnieder really has a work of art here. I will not be pulled in by the haters of things that don't make sense. Seeing something that makes me say "what the heck?" makes me laugh. Come on, lines like:
    "Yea, but after 10:00 everyone turned invisible, hey you keep it down!" Are priceless stuff. I get tierd of hearing the same jokes over and over again, once is enough. With Icarly I can exspect something original, and decent.
  • When I first saw Icarly i thought this was just another corny sitcom. But what surprised me was the web show story line.

When I first saw Icarly i thought this was just another corny sitcom. But what surprised me was the web show story line. I grew up in the nineties and you had shows like spellbinder, goosebumps and an old favorite the odyssey. What made Icarly popular is probably the web show. Viewers can part take in the show making it and excellent example of a multimedia show. Miranda cosgrove suits the role of Carly well. Its definitely different to the girl she played on drake and josh. The other characters like Sam , Freddie and Spencer are also nice. But i have to consider the fact that i probably would find this show 14 years ago a lot funnier then know. Here's the reason why i give this show only a 6. Sam violent behavior and her meat addiction it's both not very funny to me. Also that Freddie gets treated like crap by Sam isn't very funny. The web show itself is sometimes a bit tacky just two girls acting immature. Still i can tell why it's so popular. It's sort of a world without consequences where people can do what they wan't
  • I don't pretty much like this show,but it's still funny.(Nose grows)

1.5
    Nickelodeon made a show that you will never forget.Because they overplay it like a BAJILLION TIMES!!!I'm sick of watching the same episodes over and over again.The jokes are getting old.It's basically about this girl named Carly who starts a webshow that everybody loves.Now first off,iCarly sucks.And David Archuleta said that whoever hates this is losers.David,why?!I'm not a loser,Carly is.Second,the characters.Carly is such a spoiled brat.For example,when she had to sit in a dinner of a stupid family and Spencer was fencing,she told Spencer to no fence ever again.Carly,he's older that you and you're telling him what to do?!Sam is suck a pshyco freak who never deserves a boyfriend.All she ever cares about is ham.Freddie is such a nerd,Spencer is ok,but Gibby is the best character of the show.Third,How many specials are there?!Just like the Naked Brothers Band,they have specials that really suck.And that's just all I have to say.F.Score:

Humor:It lost it's laughter a long time ago because of the stupid reruns.

And that's all I have to say.Victourious is way more funnier than this.
  • The show is almost a carbon copy of Drake and Josh.

When I saw the first episode of Miranda Cosgrove's new show iCarly, I really liked it. The show is about Carly Sha (Miranda Cosgrove) who lives with her elder brother Spencer Sha (Jerry Trainor)in Seattle, Washington. She goes to Ridgeway Junior High School with her friends Sam Puckett (Jennete McCurdy) and Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) on many adventures. Each night in Carly's apartment, Carly, and Sam do a webshow called "iCarly" to thousands of fans in Seattle. I like these webcasts, they are really funny, and enjoyable. If not, the funniest webcast is the one when Carly, Sam, and Freddie try to break a world record for the longest webcast. I don't get why Sam is so obbssed with the World's Fattest Priest. The picture was to die for. Unfortunately, iCarly did not break the world record. Spencer's mech sculpture though did. The only downside to the show in my mind is that the show possesses most of the traits from Drake and Josh. It possesses the mean teacher, simulated laughter, dating, and some of Josh's special phrases like "Spherical Meat". Miranda did a good job singing the song "Leave it all to me" which is the iCarly theme.Overall, very funny show, but I just wish the show make its own legacy instead of borrowing from Drake and Josh.
  • Go.Burn.

This show is abysmal. Dare I say it, I would almost rather watch Zeke and Luther. I cannot believe that this show has survived up until now and that Miranda Cosgrove is being signed a seven-figure deal to serve up more of this billy-crud to the mass public. Her jokes are not funny, they're lame and squeamish. They make me turn off the tv until that artificially-generated laughter dies down. Her child voice is not cute, it's disgusting. The whole Sam-hates-but-secretly-wants-to-kiss-Freddie thing is not cool or romantic, it's outdated and a replica of so many other love/hate relationships that we see in television media nowadays. And the concept of three friends doing a web-show is not "the greatest thing since sliced bread" or an amazingly awesome and innovative idea, its youtube blown a million notches out of proportion. Honestly, the only show worse than this one on Nick has to be Victorious (which is actually a rip off of iCarly itself), with its humor that only the laugh-track finds hilarious and its should-be award-winning character for stupidity and uselessness in a sitcom, Andre.
  • drake and josh was good but this isnt

icarly is a show about a webshow which is a stupied idea. the plots are boring the jokes are stupied nick has turned into disney dont you see the simularities crappy shows that last for a couple months then after it ends it gets replaced by a show even worse than its last. i heard fred was on this show was the title of the episode called ''when $*!%collides''. nick used to be a great network but now it terrible the only good show on here is spongebob squarepants and come to think of it thats the only show on this network i can stand.
  • It's basically two girls yelling random, unfunny things while stupid logos pop up on screen.

If ever anyone asks me for a definition of the word "self-indulgent", I'll simply refer them to iCarly.

And by self-indulgent, I truly do mean self-indulgent. In iCarly, it seems that every human being in the world watches and loves iCarly, from children to adults. The web show never receives criticism or has issues because everyone in the world is a huge fan and recognizes the cast when they're out on the streets. The show even feels the need to show the camera-man Freddy laughing at Carly and Sam's stupid jokes.

This is made more frustrating by the fact that the web show never amounts to anything more than Carly and Sam throwing things, smashing things, and yelling at things, all while stupid names and logos for dumb segments pop up on-screen. And the fact that everyone in the show overacts makes the whole thing even more unconvincing.

This is really, truly an awful show. It's not in the same league as, say, The Naked Brothers Band (which is possibly both the worst band and show I've seen, and easily the most self-indulgent and pretentious), but it's still complete nonsense. At no point while watching this show have I ever found myself laughing. At most, I may have chuckled, but even that I'm unsure of.

DogBasket000 basically gave my exact thoughts on this show, so kudos to him.
  • It's a pretty intolerable show.

I know that I'm probably going to repeat the words of many people before me, but hey, why not? iCarly was a decent show back around the first season. Was. Now, it's an intolerable, almost unwatchable waste of a 30 minute time slot.

Our main character, Carly, is a whiny, bratty teenager who throws tantrums every single time she doesn't get what she wants. Her best friend is Sam, the "tom-boy" who beats the crap out of everyone. (And the show makes it out likes it's supposed to be funny. It's not. She's /hurting/ someone!) She criticizes Freddy, the used-to-be-nerdy tech-guy, for EVERYTHING. Gibby and Spencer are more annoying than funny.

The over-used jokes about fried-chicken, pork, people getting the snot beaten out of them and hobos is really wearing thin. They also insist on playing the laugh track for every other line, which are rarely/never as hilarious as they make them out to be.

iCarly, their web show, is one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen. How in the world could a show about two girls prancing around in bogus costumes, yelling at each other, and smashing fruit get POPULAR so QUICKLY? I think that's an insult to the real web comedians who actually worked for their fame...

And one last thing. That episode about where Freddy had never had his first kiss? I swear I was about to topple the television over. There are plenty of people who have not had their first kiss at the age that these god-awful characters are at. Are they /trying/ to make some of these "follow by example" children go rape each other in the streets because according to iCarly, it's one of the worst things imaginable to not have your first kiss when your around 15!?

So basically, I'd say you are better off running into a stone wall until your skull cracks than watching this show. It really boggles me on how this show is still running strong. 1/10.
  • Another example of why live-action on Nickelodeon just doesn't work.

1.5
    I'll be honest: I've never really liked the concept of live-action on Nickelodeon. Especially Dan Schneider's shows. And this show is a testament to my opinion.

I just don't understand why people like this show. To me, it's just another show filled with high-school cliches and unrealistic scenarios. 30,000 views on a website with no advertisement in a couple of days? I'm an avid YouTuber; trust me, unless your video is an overnight smash, it's not that easy. And why they had that horribly obnoxious Fred character on that show, I'll NEVER know...

Another thing that bugs me about the show is the content I consider inappropriate for children. I was appalled by the mention of "pointy boobs" in the first episode; to think that there was a time when it was taboo to say things like "shut up" or even "dead" on a children's show...

In my opinion, Nickelodeon is supposed to be a program for kids. Bring back some of the classic Nicktoons, and tone it down with the horrible teen-oriented shows.
  • Like a roller coaster; starts off at the top then goes all the way down.

I will admit something that might surprise those who read my review on 'iFight Shelby Marx'. I actually did like iCarly at one point, especially during the first season where there more subtle jokes, and the plot actually made sense. Then, I noticed, as iCarly began to get more and more famous, my like for it died down. For example, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it supposed to also feature user inputted videos too? I don't see any :/ I will also admit that even in the later seasons, there are some funny moments. Keyword: moments. For example, in 'iKiss' when Sam grabs the baseball bat and leaves. But honestly, compared to the sit-com laughter generated during the show, I barely laugh. And I think I'm a pretty funny guy :/
  • It used to be somewhat bearable, but (definitely!) not anymore!

Okay, at first, this looked like it was going to be a good show, at the very least. Drake and Josh was good, so this should be too, right? Kind of. I liked the randomness at first, and the first season was kind of okay. But then, as the show rised into the undeserved fame that it has gotten, it just went completely sour.
    The newest episdoes are so damn obnoxious I could scream. The randomness was bearable, even a little funny before, but now they are all so loud and irritating!
    Characters, well, they're all shallow and sad. The acting is terrible, too!
    The laugh track is so stupid. Someone could open a door and the laughtrack would laugh like bloody crazy!
    Also, the fixation with that words "nub" and Sam's unnatural fetish for anything meat-wise.
    The show is bland and boring and so is the plot lines, and I don't suggest you or your kids watch this show. It is utterly terrible and nothing good will come of watching it.
  • It sucks.

1.5
    What more can you say? Now, I love random shows usually. I love Animaniacs, I love Ren and Stimpy, and I love Edd Ed and Eddy. But this isn't random. It's just embarrasing, painful, and obnoxious.

My main promblems are the characters and acting. Miranda Cosgrove was somewhat good in "Drake and Josh", one of my favorite shows of all time. I don't know what happend inbetween shows, but she is just horrible in this. She laughs when she says her lines, even though they are never funny. When she needs to be serious, she just comes off as annoyingly bad. The other actors are hit and miss. The guy who plays Spencer is entertaining at first, but his acting is so over the top that you just want to deck him everytime he appears. Sam is just stupid. I have anger issues and I like meat, and I do not act this way. The actress is fine, I guess, but she needs to take acting classes nearly as bad as Miranda Cosgrove. Freddy is bland. He's the tech guy. There's not much to say there.

The webshow they do isn't funny. Who would laugh at something like that? Girls squashing eggs with a video game controller isn't funny, it's annoying. I don't know one person, and that includes little kids, that have ever even smiled at one of these gags. My little cousin, who's supposed to be the target age group for the show, actually turned off the TV five minutes into it, and said the show "Was the worst thing I've seen since that Barney movie the school made me sit through."

And let's not forget the canned laughter! Look guys, I realize that you are trying to give the allusion that this show is funny, but it's not working. I usually look over canned laughter, if the show is good enough. (This was the case with "Drake and Josh".) But if the show isn't funny to start with, the laughter seems out of place, and obnoxious.

The last problem I have is that it's a little adult for a little kid's show. Believe it or not, there was a time where you could get kicked off the air if you said "Fart" or "God" on a children's show. And, I know this will be hard for some of you to imagine, but those shows were just fine without it. "Animaniacs" was a children's show, but it was also well receved by adults, even without those words. Icarly dosn't really give a darn, and says whatever it wants to. If you said "Boobs" on a kid's show ten years ago, it wouldn't have gotten greenlighted! Also, what is up with the dating in this show? When I was 14/15, I was still watching cartoons! Dating just wasn't my consern at that moment in time. I realize kids today grow up a little faster, but this show isn't helping!

Bottom line, with a kid's show that's not a kid's show, a obnoxious cast, horrible writing, and just an annoying overtone, why bother watching?
  • I love this show. I also think it is one of the cleanest comidies for our children today to enjoy watching.

I am 28 years old. This show to my 8 year old daughter is to her what saved by the bell was to me. A group of friends who have different little teenage experiences. Most of them are funny and enjoyable to watch, and I don't even mind sitting down with my children to watch. I really like the show and find it to be better then most of the crap that society is trying to ram down our younger generations throats. And if you pay real close attention to the background in the locker room setting you can tell that it is the same one they used in saved by the bell. Just obviously a little remodled. But who can't enjoy this show. It is one of the cleanest comides for our youth on tv and I will continue to enjoy watching with my kids.
  • I recommend watching iCarly. Watch some early and late season 1 episodes to get a feel for it, skip iCarly Saves TV and iGo to Japan (both seriously flawed), and watch from the beginning of season 2. The show may hit potholes again but stick with it.

I'm definitely a fan of the show, but certainly can see merit in some of the arguments against it. The laugh track can be grating, the quality of the writing can be uneven within and over the course of episodes, and sometimes they are too dependent on slapstick gags to get laughs. But having said that, on balance, I appreciate the show for what it is: a guilty pleasure sitcom which appeals primarily to a younger audience, but includes elements to interest older viewers as well (beyond the references of an adult nature, which range from the blatantly obvious to ones so subtle they may or may not be deliberate, I find the fluidity of gender and responsibility roles interesting). I think all four actors do an admirable job with their characters (episodes I haven't liked have been because of the material they had to work with, not the performances). In particular, Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress are outstanding and have a wonderful rapport that shows in their performances on screen.
  • Um, what.

This show is so stupid that I can't begin to tell you how I feel. But I will do my best to say that this show is just bad. I can't stand the writing, the acting is bad, and the show is bad as well. All I can actually say is that it needs to be moved somewhere to a place where it can just can itself. But either way, this show creeps me out so much that I can't stand watching it for more than 5 minutes. Overall, this show is for those who like weird stuff. Thank you.
  • This movie is about the iCarly team getting nominated for the iWeb Award for Best Comedy. When they go to Japan, Kyoko and Yuki, their competition sabotage them, and leave them in the middle of nowhere. Will they win the gold?

When I was about to watch this, I thought it was going to be the average iCarly, simple and funny. But after this, I thought it was AMAZING! From jumping out of an airplane, to winning the iWeb award for best comedy, I give this 2 thumbs and toes up. :) I especially love that they used action and comedy to make it an incredible movie. In my opinion, I think this movie should get an award for real. The TIMA (The Incredible Movie Award)! Overall, this was one of the best movies Nickelodeon has made in the past couple of years! :B
  • Spencer saved it from getting a 1, but iStill hate this show.

1.5
    C'mon Nick, you can do better then this. I used to respect you, but now your just s***.
    So basically this show stars the b**** from Drake and Josh (actually a good show) named Carly, who was blessed without the pressures of having a personality. There's also Freddie, a character who for some reason friend group consistes of two girls, including one who tries to beat him up. Who's the one who tries to beat him up? Then ungodly abomonation known as Sam. She is the biggest b**** on TV today. She constantly abuses Freddie for things as small as stating his own opinion, and most importantly ISN'T FUNNY.

The reason this show even gets a 1.5 is because of Spencer, who can occasionally be funny (something every other part of the show lacks) Just ditch the other characters and make a spin-off about him.

All in all, don't watch this show. Just pray for it's cancellation.
  • This is the worst show i have ever seen

THis show is so bad i became depressed after watching it for five minutes. THere is nothing good or even mildly interesting about this so called "show" THe acting is awful, the script is so bad i threw the remote at the wall, and the characters are unrealistic and just plain stupid. THe soundtrack recorded by the little star herself Miranda Cosgrove is the worst music since the Jonas Brothers and Naked Brothers Band. I can't imagine how anyone could like this show but it keeps ranking high in the ratings so Nick won't cancel this anytime soon :( I would give it a zero but the scale only goes to 1 so that is what this show gets: a one out of ten. Oh yeah and to all you parents out there who let your kids watch this, heres is a tip. This show isn't appropriate at all. THere is a lot of making out and other questionable things on this show that make it inappropriate for little 5 year olds that watch this garbage. 1/10
  • Ugh...

1.5
    My God and Goddess, what a horrible show this is. Don't get me wrong, I grew up with Dan Schnieder's shows, like All That and Kenan and Kel, and found them hysterical (in fact, I still do). I also enjoy good slapstick comedy every now and then. But this show is just crap. It stars Miranda Cosgrove (yeah, the bratty little sister from Drake and Josh; didn't you always want to see her in a starring role?) as Carly, a teenage girl, who seems to be deprived of any semblance of a personality. She lives with her moron of an older brother (yeah, because people didn't already not take artists seriously enough), and even though neither of then works a job, and their parents are nowhere to be found, they seem to live in a relatively nice place. Together with her "tomboy" friend Sam (yeah, because all tomboys have long hair and wear relatively feminine clothing. Sam is not as much a tomboy as she is a violent borderline juvenile delinquent), she puts on a supposedly popular online show (though I have yet to see anything funny about it), that her other friend, Freddie, produces (on a side note, Freddie, though he seems to have Carly's same problem of overall blandness, is probably the most tolerable character on this dumb show).

So why exactly is this show such a hit? I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. Maybe kids today are just weaned on stupid "humor" like this and have no idea what real comedy is.
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12