iCarly

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

marcdragicevic

ICarly Fan Reviews (523)

7.7
  • An ok show by creator Dan Schneider but it is flawed and far from perfect as Big Time Rush.

5.5
    Icarly is an ok show for me. I remember when I first watched this show it was great and I had a fun time watching and there were so many parts that made me laugh. But after watching it a few times I began to get bored with it. And the show has many flaws which is why I didn't like Icarly after watching it a couple more times. First of all this show is flawed and far from perfect as the other Nickelodeon masterpiece Big Time Rush. Second it doesn't deliver the goodies of Drake and Josh due to the lack of humor and weak execution and the show itself could have been a lot better. And last but not least the third reason why I didn't like Icarly as much as Big Time Rush is that the show itself is overhyped on the slapstick jokes and I find the whole show to be way too overhyped on the slapstick jokes and if your comparing this to Big Time Rush there's a big difference between the two shows. Big Time Rush has a lot of light comedy jokes and tones and it doesn't have the overhyped slapstick jokes of Icarly which is why I like Big Time Rush over this show. The jokes in this show are way too overhyped and it totally keeps the bar low for one reason. The only thing I like about Icarly is the performances of the casts like Miranda Cosgrove who is so gorgeous and cute even Jennette McCurdy delivers a solid performance and she's just as gorgeous and cute as Miranda nevertheless this is a forgettable show and it could have been better for one reason at least its better than Victorious.