Ice Road Truckers Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on The History ChannelBetween Seasons

Hugh got RIPPED off

Cantankerous

[1]Oct 5, 2010
    • level: 6

The last episode of season 4 Hugh got ripped off! he could have tied Ray for the load count but they wouldn't give him a back load that would have tied him with Ray! I know its a show and its scripted but come on he's the VET here! I don't watch the show for Ray Veilleux! its the VETS that make this show not the rookies!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RogerJolly

[2]Dec 5, 2010
    • level: 11

From the comments in the final couple of episodes (e.g. We don't need his kind [you got to admint that he's not a team player] here at Carlile) I'd be willing to bet we won't be seeing much of Hughie next season. I think that Jack Jessie, Lisa, Alex, and a couple of new faces could carry the show - as long as the faces aren't whiners like Rick and Drew.

RogerJolly

[3]Dec 5, 2010
    • level: 11

From the comments in the final couple of episodes (e.g. We don't need his kind [you got to admit that he's not a team player] here at Carlile) I'd be willing to bet we won't be seeing much of Hughie next season. I think that Jack Jessie, Lisa, Alex, and a couple of new faces could carry the show - as long as the faces aren't whiners like Rick and Drew.

MartineWiecek

[4]Dec 11, 2010
    • level: 1
    WE HOPE RAY VEILLEUX GET`S BACK ON ICEROAD LOVED WATCHING HIM AND GREG AT IT .MAYBE HUGH IS TIRED HE JUST MADE A BOOK. MAYBE HIS WIFE WANTS HIM HOME.MAYBE HE WANTS OUT.MAYBE HE HAS DONE AND WANTS TO RETARED.HE WAS GOOD AND LIKED.BUT THERES ALWAYS A REASON.