Identity (2007) Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Unfair group

bballmegan22

[1]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 30

The last girl who won the whole game ($500,000) I thought had some extremly easy identites. Ones like George Bush Impersonater- that was obvious. Celebrity Stylist- that guy has his own show on bravo, Brittney's first husband- Jason Alexander was the only guy who looked remotly brits age and you could have seen him in a gossip magazine.

Basically all those that I just listed have been in the public eye so it's posssible to actually know them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dancing-Puppet

[2]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 5
    bballmegan22 wrote:

The last girl who won the whole game ($500,000) I thought had some extremly easy identites. Ones like George Bush Impersonater- that was obvious. Celebrity Stylist- that guy has his own show on bravo, Brittney's first husband- Jason Alexander was the only guy who looked remotly brits age and you could have seen him in a gossip magazine.

Basically all those that I just listed have been in the public eye so it's posssible to actually know them.

maybe they don't watch bravo or read many magazines. -_-

Synetech

[3]May 4, 2007
    • level: 22
    That's just the luck of the draw.

It's like on Family Feud: sometimes you get a question where there are only two or three possible answers like "name an actor from the movie Spiderman" so the number one and two answers are 60 and 35 points, while other times you'll get something with tons of answers like "how many steps do you walk per day?" where the number one and two answers are 7 and 2 points.