Ikki Tousen

AT-X Premiered Jul 30, 2003 In Season

jbeauchamp17

Ikki Tousen Fan Reviews (4)

• If you can get past the first season, it's brilliant.

So yeah, the first season starts off slow, but everything after that is gravy, and what's more the protagonist is actually likable.
  • this anime was a joke its a chinnese old novel which i beilieve is better then this perverted boring anime~!!

If you expecting good fights real entertainment well its not this anime. I actually found it really annoying really! The action scenes were trash the main characters i have no respect for the only thing i know they focused on is how many times they can show their panies and boobs. Its a mediocer hentai. I WASTED MY TIME!!! but if you want that then by all means go right ahead watch but those who want some real action then i suggest Airmaster because this isnt worth your time all the seasons arent. Oh yes i would like to know why they always have to wear skirts when their fighting trashy. I wish i never saw it!
  • This show is a great watch for any teenager around the world, and i love it more as it is especially based on the 3 kingdom romance.

This show is a great watch for any teenager around the world, and i love it more as it is especially based on the 3 kingdom romance.I love this show because it combines the most perfect genres action, ecchi and romance. i recently finished watching season 1 and 2 they were both very exiting each episode better then the pervious, i can not wait for season 3. another good thing about this show is the fact that it teachs us to stand up to are enemys and fight an example of this is when hakafu takes down the hole high school.
  • I never seen it, but that show looks sexy!!!!

I never seen this show before, when I saw a picture of her, I love it. I love Hakufu Sonsaku!!!! She is one hot chick. She's a awesome fighter!!!!! She does cute things I believe. I want to see that show!!!! I wish to give this show a try. I loved it!!!!! I so won't get depressed of this show ever!!!! She's a hot chick, she fights great, she was sooooooooooooooo sexy!!!!! Sexy, and sexy, and sexy and sexy forever. Awesome show, but I never seen this show, but I will sooner or later. I will someday see this sexy show.