Who do want kicked off next?

Heather_H

[1]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 35
    OK, so the first celebrity to be evicted from the jungle has been announced - Robert Kilroy-Silk! Who do you think will be the next out and who do you want kicked off?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kazmack

[2]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 18
    I want Nicola out cause she just annoys me.

Not sure who it will be. All of them can go now so theres a few who may be out. Brain will go. He's not really done anything apart from make ya feel sick with his nakedness! Theres a few who do nothing though.. and I was shocked Robert was out over some of the ones he was up with.

birdbrain444

[3]Nov 29, 2008
    • level: 1

David Van Day. ought to be got rid of next. isnt he such a horrible person. such a wind up. acting like a spoilt brat. and what was all that about with his birthday. a 5yr old doesnt make that much fuss. hes a total plonker. and the others have such a lot to put up with. very closely followed by Timmy Mallet.

They seem hell bent on winding up nicola. and to be honest she is worth 10 of them plonkers. how old are they!!!! takes a bit of believing doesnt it.

kazmack

[4]Nov 29, 2008
    • level: 18
    I actually perfer them both over Nicola. I think she's just horrible.

Luckyjfl

[5]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 1

MY WIFE AND I LOVE THE SHOW. BUT WE HATE THE SIGHT OF DAVID. WE WERE GLAD TO SEE BRIAN GO AND ESTER. BOTH WERE A DISGRACE, WITH HER [ AT HER AGE] SITTING NEXT TO HIM AS HE WASHED HIMSELF DOWN NAKED IN THE STREAM. THERE WAS NO NEED TO GET COMPTLEY NAKED ON THE SHOW, AND ESTER COULD HAVE WALKED AWAY IF SHE HAD ANY PRIDE AT ALL. SIMON HAS A GREAT BODY AND YOU DO NOT SEE HIM BEHAVING LIKE THAT. THE WINNER I THINK MIGHT BE MARTINA. I HAD JOE IN FRONT FOR SOME TIME, BUT HE LET HIMSELF DOWN A COUPLE OF TIMES. WE LOVE GEORGE, BUT HE HAS NOT DONE MUCH AT ALL. I WAS ESPECIALLY GLAD TO SEE TIMMY GO OUT. HE IS OK BEHAVING LIKE A CLOWN IN A KIDS SHOW, BUT IT DID NOT WORK WHEN HE WAS DOING A LOT OF HIS HORRIBLE LAUGH WITH ADULTS 24/7. THAT IS MY HONEST OPINION.

Stikkio

[6]Dec 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    I want George to win hes fab - he hasnt done much but then its all been taken up by the DVD and Nicola fight sequence now shes gone all we need is for DVD to go and George will be shown more - hate DVD