I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! (UK)

Daily 9:00 PM on ITV Premiered Aug 25, 2002 In Season

I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! (UK) Fan Reviews (26)

7.3
  • As good as reality TV gets

I'm not really one for Reality TV, Big Brother I thought was just plain boring and annoying but I'm A Celbrity is so much better.

The trials are obviously the best part of the show and are very entertaining e
    specially when Gillian McKeiths involved! There's more to the show than that though, this sees how celbrities (who we may or may not know) in a jungle and in a circumstance that they will have never been put in before. It is interesting to see how they react. From madness to extreme boredom to frustration, you see celebs go on an emotional rollercoaster.

I also think it is important for ITV for get the balance right. For example, when Jordan was on it two years ago the focus was on here but the latest series offered insight to ALL the celebrities time in the jungle and it was a much better programme as a result.

The presenting from Ant and Dec make the programme even more enjoyable and yes the jokes are terrible but they are funny and the cheery geordie lads make the programme what it is. Shame it's only on for three weeks though!