I'm Telling!

NBC (ended 1988)

I'm Telling! Fan Reviews (1)

6.1
  • Ho-hum, just another relationship game...

3.9
    Ever since \"The Newlywed Game\" debuted, there have been several different variations of the format, none of them have been really good in the first place, with the lone exception of \"Tattletales\", which was previously known as \"He Said, She Said\". \"3\'s a Crowd\" had to be the worst of the bunch. This show, \"I\'m Telling\", was not nearly as bad as \"3\'s a Crowd\", but then again, it was no \"Tattletales\", either. Just imagine, siblings being quizzed about each other? What\'s up with that? It\'s one thing to expose siblings\' secrets in front of their parents, but a national audience? Oh, puh-LEASE! I haven\'t seen much of this show, and I\'m glad I haven\'t. Having siblings\' secrets exposed on national television wasn\'t one of the greatest ideas, and the show\'s host, Laurie Faso, looked and sounded more like an alien from another planet. My goodness, where was Bob Eubanks when you needed him? But it was interesting to see the siblings argue, as you see that on TV all the time, people arguing. The theme music was also decent, from Level 22. But other than that, this show wasn\'t one of the better game shows, children\'s or otherwise. And since only 26 episodes were produced, I\'m not complaining. And we don\'t need any more relationship games of this type.