Immortal Grand Prix Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

WOW... all i can say.

alexa999

[1]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 1

I just saw the final episode five minutes ago... I recorded it on my DVR and I kept it because I just didn't want the series to end. I loved the final episode but I got really angry by it too. Here are my thoughts:

1. I am so happy that Liz and Takashi kissed. Too bad we won't get to see their relationship continue.

2. We NEED an IGPX soundtrack. Every episode I watch I hear a song and I'm like "That is the best song ever!"

3. I am confused with some of the symbolism... I guess Liz gave Takashi the Puzzle Rings as a gift to get his head straight... But when he got them apart and showed his sister, why did he try really hard to put it back together!?! He couldn't put it together at first and I was hoping he would give up on reuniting the rings and it would mean all his troubles were gone. I guess putting them back together signified the open-endedness.

4. Another symbol, but not too much of a big one, when Liz and Takashi were standing on the roof and they kissed, they were standing on a yin-yang type of symbol. I guess this means something about their relationship or something.

So I am REALLY mad at the open ends and what mad me angry the most was the WE WILL NEVER STOP thing. And I almost burst to tears when they showed the Japanese ending to conclude the series. And THEN, to top it all off, my DVR cut off the last few seconds, so I couldn't see the end of the credits or hear the rewarding "SKULL!" shout at the end. So respond how you want to and answer me one question. Was there anything different after the credits? Was the skull shout still after it?

Thanks so much if you read this whole thing!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ElJorro

[2]Dec 7, 2006
    • level: 7
    Yeah the show was great.

goldmustang

[3]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 15
    ElJorro wrote:
    Yeah the show was great.

WAS is the key word WAS

moonlightway

[4]Apr 20, 2007
    • level: 27
    Yeah WOW! Is the word for it!