Immortal Grand Prix

The End... and the Beginning

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Aug 25, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• I have no idea what "Jumps the Shark" means, but I hope it's good 'cuz this was.

This episode includes the ending to the match with team white snow. Takashi, Liz, and Amy learn that Max was the leader of White snow. Not too much of a shock. Anyway, max and the rest of that team promised not to cheat in anymore matches. A little later into the episode Takeshi has flashbacks about Liz. (That was kinda sappy.) Anyway, he calls her up and stuff, and asks her on a date. She thinks about it for a second. Then the moment you've all have been waiting for comes up. (Maybe not all of you.) Liz and Takeshi kiss. ( I thought it kinda ruined the show, but I'm still gonna watch!) can't wait for the next season! ^.^
  • Wow. Never mind the race but did I see what I think I saw with Liz and Takashi? I want a season 3....

Team Satomi was getting pinned down by Team White Snow. After coming with a plan, Takashi and the gang came back to beat the huge Mech and win the race. After the race, Max revealed that she was the mastermind of Team White Snow and is a huge fan of Team Satomi. After that, Takashi finsh the puzzle yet again to find out that it was a gift from Liz. The next day Takashi asked Liz out. Liz reponseded by kissing Takashi (yes you read it right) The next season started with Team Satomi and Team Velshtein. Great ending.