Impractical Jokers

Thursday 10:00 PM on truTV Premiered Dec 15, 2011 In Season

Comedy_Dan

Impractical Jokers Fan Reviews (70)

• no more joey fatone!

I love you guys but joey fatone tries too hard. And isnt funny. Are you guys pity laughing?
  • the end of the show now SUCKS!

Your show is already short enough. Remember back in the day when you had a ton of challenges? Show won't be on longer if you don't get back to your roots! I am your biggest fan about to bail.
  • Who is Casey Jost?

I love this show. But you guys the "Impractical Insiders" thing with Casey Jost and it is the opposite of entertaining. It disappoints me that at the end of the show he comes on and talk about stuff less than half of the viewers even care about anyway.
  • Love the show

I love this show but I still continually question how much is staged. I also think the producers come up with the lines instead of the guys. Also the "naked" episodes you know they are wearing something because the other guys would not be standing around looking at their junk.
  • Perfect

I love this show so much! The guys are amazing and the show is flawless! It's so funny even when I have already seen the episode 5 times!! It's such an amazing show and they guys are so real and relatable. Also unlike most shows similar to this, it's completely real except for the order. There are no payed actors that they prank and avoid people who know the show when they film. The show never gets old and I cannot wait for season six it's gonna be amazing!! Please watch this show it's so good and real!
  • Your team is not funny

I have seen the show and it about men who have not grown up. It is not funny, it is stupid. I know funny. You are just showing kids what not to do. They will think it is funny and they will do it. Take the show off and men grow up to your own age.
  • August 18th episode

In one of the bits , it showed (twice) , a woman who was in it with her haired pulled back, then down , then pulled back and then once more down. That totally ruined the show for me because now I know there are multiple takes which probably means they are scripted.
  • Disgusting Joe

Joe is really should be kicked out.. .. Rest are all great well.... also they shud avoid making fun of Murr
  • I've been a fan since the beginning however!

I've been a fan since the beginning however when they do stuff that isn't cool to others I flip it and forget to turn it back. I think you guys are funny! I don't like when it gets uncomfortable, it then turns unfunny, the show should be funny for everybody in my opinion.
  • Makes my husband laugh!

My husband never laughs at shows I like and he laughs hard at impractical jokers. If they were live in my area, I think he would even take me to a show!
  • WHY HOWEY?

The practical jokers are funny, really funny, each and every show. Why suddenly using Howie? Really, Howie? The Practical Jokers don't need Howie, they are much better than Howie. If you keep on using Howie, you will lose me as a viewer and I am convinced with me, many more to follow. Howie is bored, Howie is history, Howie should not be in your show. Please keep doing what you're doing, but with your own group, not Howie. Your show make me laugh and peeing in my pants.
  • ALL 4 COMPLETE ME :-)

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH SO MUCH. I GO TO COMEDY SHOWS BECAUSE I LOVE TO LAUGH . I LOVE EDDIE MURPHY DELIRIOUS AND NO ONE HAS MADE ME LAUGH OVER 20 YEARS TIL IMPRACTICAL JOKERS THANK YOU GUYS YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME EVERYONE NEEDS A LAUGH :-) KEEP IT GOING GUYS
  • The best show!

Impractical Jokers is amazing! I watch it so much as it makes me laugh like no other show! These guys are the 4 funniest lifelong friends and I never get bored of watching the show.
  • Extremely funny!

This is the funniest show I've ever seen. Its incredible!
  • Not funny

Wow, it's so not funny. I've watched it, especially after 420 rolls around, and I still don't even laugh. It's basically 4 guys who enjoy laughing at their own antics, which thanks to mirror neurons, causes the audience at home to laugh as well.

In fact I even doubt that's it a hidden camera show. Some of the camera angles and routines, leave me suspecting that's it entirely staged.
  • Hilarious!

One of my absolute favorite shows on right now! I hope their success and popularity keeps growing because they're awesome!
  • I Dare You Not To Laugh

Makes Me Laugh every single time, Sometimes I Even Loose It, Like Sal Does LOL........ You Guys are the best, Love Your Work, Keep It Up Guys, Anyone who says this show is lame,, Ya'll are crazy.
  • must watch

where the hell is larry???? ;) its awesome-est show ever
  • Nick Brewer

love the show, i would love to be on it. -nick brewer

• Crass Dismissed

What compelled TruTV to produce a show that makes MTV's defunct geek show The Dudesons look like The McLaughlin Group?

Impractical Jokers is nothing more than the infantile antics of 4 buddies (if you can call them that) playing frat boy-level pranks not only on each other, but on unsuspecting dupes as well.

I guess low-IQ ham & eggers need to laugh, too.
  • Larry <3

I'm addicted. I like Sal the most but I absolutely LOVE Larry!!!
  • The New show - Jokers gone Wild Sucks!!!! Very disappointing!!!!

I was a huge fun!!!!!! Impractical Jokers was the best show ever!!! Very hilarious!!

But this new show really really Sucks!!

I tried to watch it a couple time but very disappointing!!! They should never stop doing Impractical Jokers!
  • Hilarious

Absolutely love this show, my boyfriend put me on to this show almost 2 years ago and haven't stopped watching it since. Love murr and joe
  • lamest show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did i say ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these bozos are morons nothing funny at all about it!
  • Now this is a show that can really make me laugh!

At first when I saw commercials for this show, I thought it looked stupid. Anyways Impractical Jokers has to be the most hilarious reality show ever. The crazy shit that happens is just so laughable. I don't want to spoil anything, just watch it!
  • Show is just losing its 'surprise'

Hey by now knows these guys the 'surprise' is gone, over, kaput... initially it was funny knowing people were put on buy these guys... now everyone knows who they are!! It's becoming 'Impractical' and wore out... more stupid than funny now.
  • soooo funny!

love this show watch it everyday... this kinda show is something i would do! but seriously even my dad laughs so hard at some of them... so all u stupid serious stuffy downers need to chill and learn to laugh!
  • Larry

Joe needs to scream it more
  • Addicting

This show is probably my favorite show at the moment. I've seen almost every episode at least twice, and I wouldn't complain on watching them again. I watch the show every Thursday and I never miss an episode. this show is addicting, once you start I promise you will wanna watch more. My personal favorite bits are the ones where they do strip high five and the one when they have to throw tantrums at the toy store. I recommend this show to anyone with even the slightest sense of humor. I don't recommend this show to anyone who is overly sensitive and can't take a joke.
  • They make us smile...........

Very funny!!!!!!! We love these guys. Keep up the laughter..................