Imus In The Morning Forums

Weekdays 6:00 AM on MSNBCIn Season

Imus fired hypocrisy?

hypocrisy?

ftpspeed91

[1]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    Can you believe the lynch mob that went after this guy for what he said one mistake out of 1040hrs month on air for 40yrs i mean how many words do you think he said during that time and i bet if you add them up and find the % of how many times he slipd up it would be .003% or less i mean hes a comic thats what he does and yes his words were repulsive and ignorant racsist feminist and what have you, but come on to fire a guy that has done more for the black communtiy through charity and other charitys for other groups and his ranch for kids with cancer the 100millions he has raised!! I mean when did Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson becomes the arbiters of whats right, besides they have both said racist comments especially when they startd that lynch mob against that jewish store in New York where they ended up causing it to get fired bombd and 1 killed and Them accusing the white duke players of harming a black girl and totally destroying there lives and they offer no apologiys with there reverse racism they make me sick and need to be silenced!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RizNYC

[2]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 5

ftpspeed91 wrote:
    Can you believe the lynch mob that went after this guy for what he said one mistake out of 1040hrs month on air for 40yrs i mean how many words do you think he said during that time and i bet if you add them up and find the % of how many times he slipd up it would be .003% or less i mean hes a comic thats what he does and yes his words were repulsive and ignorant racsist feminist and what have you, but come on to fire a guy that has done more for the black communtiy through charity and other charitys for other groups and his ranch for kids with cancer the 100millions he has raised!! I mean when did Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson becomes the arbiters of whats right, besides they have both said racist comments especially when they startd that lynch mob against that jewish store in New York where they ended up causing it to get fired bombd and 1 killed and Them accusing the white duke players of harming a black girl and totally destroying there lives and they offer no apologiys with there reverse racism they make me sick and need to be silenced!

And what about the DA???  The one who said after the DNA evidence came up negative "we KNOW that an assault took place here."  He then went on a tour of the state telling people he would get convictions. 

Interesting that you don't even mention the White DA but go after Sharpton and Jackson. Hmmm....

ftpspeed91

[3]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    I see no that white dna guy was a fool all about political gain, im furthest from hipocrisy but i guess i could see how you would get that since i didnt mention it!! Yea i know he was a greedy rich old white guy tryn to be politically correct to further his career i know if those kids parents werent rich and able to spend a million for lawyers they would be in prison for a long time im sorry that i didnt mention that honestly!

RizNYC

[4]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 5

ftpspeed91 wrote:
    I see no that white dna guy was a fool all about political gain, im furthest from hipocrisy but i guess i could see how you would get that since i didnt mention it!! Yea i know he was a greedy rich old white guy tryn to be politically correct to further his career i know if those kids parents werent rich and able to spend a million for lawyers they would be in prison for a long time im sorry that i didnt mention that honestly!

It's all good. The DA was just trying to win an election and become a national hero. He's a clown. And like Imus he should be fired too!