In Case of Emergency

Your Goose is Cooked

Aired Wednesday 12:00 AM Mar 21, 2007 on ABC

• Goose cooking 101!

Kelly got a visit from her strict Korean Parents, so she fake a marriage. so that's leads to a fake Korean wedding. While all that is happing, all the little lies become big ones. Just ask anyone who saw that "Fat Albert" epiosde on lying will get the picture. I lke that epiosde, even though I may have seen the epiosde before. I like the series. I hope ABC will pick it up for fall because like I said begore, it's better than "the Class." it also have two of the hottest women on TV, Kelly Hu and Lori Loughlin. Please watch!
  • B O R I N G

3.5
    With only two episodes left in this season and probably the show all together I think they are trying to make more out of the show than it is really worth The episode pretty much puts the love thing back together with Joanna and Corporate Crook guy. I honestly thought this show was going to have potential - but with the way the writers are going in circles and seem to just be repeating one thing after another I was bored during the show. I think I'll watch the shows till it ends, but either way - I get it a rating of 3.5