In Justice Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice?

rescue141x

[1]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 1
    It's Friday 9pm and America's Funniest Home Videos is on. What's up with that?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[2]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 40
    In Justice has finished it's 13 episodes for the season. As of right now it's "on the bubble" which means it hasn't been renewed or cancelled. ABC will announce it's fall schedule on May 16th.

I do wish they were showing repeats of In Justice instead of AFV.

rescue141x

[3]Apr 9, 2006
    • level: 1
    Wow 13 episodes already.. doens't seem like that much. Thought there was only like 8 or 9. So no In Justice for awhile.. that sucks. Was the best show on Friday night!

Triceradon

[4]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 13
    rescue141x wrote:
    Wow 13 episodes already.. doens't seem like that much.

Ditto. I was wondering what was going on as well. I didn't think they aired 13 episodes already.
    Edited on 04/10/2006 7:05am

ssa2204

[5]Apr 14, 2006
    • level: 6
    It was the only show worth wathing on Fridays.

ChamelionK

[6]Apr 17, 2006
    • level: 10
    I wondered what happened. I agree that it should've been airing old episodes of In Justice, but I guess that's ABC's choice.

waverley

[7]Apr 17, 2006
    • level: 8
    the other day, i saw kyle maclachlan on one of the late night talk shows (sorry, i cant remember which one, and he was talking about his new role on desperate housewives and he made a comment like "before this, i was on a show called in justice..." key word WAS. this comment is what made me look this up to see if there was any news on the subject. do you guys think it has been cancelled?

Dawnsdinosaurs

[8]Apr 18, 2006
    ABC hasn't announced any renewals for next season. Everything that I've seen so far about Kyle's role on Desperate Housewives, Jason's pilot Drift and Constance's pilot 52 Fights, they stress that all of these roles are in second position to In Justice. I know it doesn't look good for the show but ABC hasn't officially cancelled it so there is always a chance. The key thing is the pilots that have been filmed and what ABC thinks about them. Every fan of this show needs to write to ABC and tell them we want it back next season.

Powaygrl

[9]Apr 18, 2006
    • level: 10
    In Justice deserves a 2nd season!!!

WonderSlug

[10]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 4
    I agree that the show deserves a 2nd season.

However, it's likely to stay a 13-episode type of show. That means ABC might relegate it to a Spring (March - May) type of season, thus it could be a full year before we see it again.

Maybe we could try to get CBS to pick it up. From what I gather, CBS has renewed nearly all their shows for the next season already, with the exception being 2 or 3 of their new sitcoms that did very poorly. However, most all of CBS' new one-hour dramas are coming back: Close to Home, The Ghost Whisperer, The Unit, Criminal Minds. The lone exception is "Threshold", which dropped viewership when it moved from a typically slow Friday night to a usually busier Tuesday night.

In any case, a one-hour show on that "eye" network has a very good chance of a second season.

I do know that CBS right now just airs the Sunday Night movie or repeats of CSI from 9pm to 11pm. Maybe snag two ABC shows like "In Justice" and "The Evidence", putting them in those time slots. The reason I paired those two ABC shows up for CBS to snag is because both of them take place in California. One Southern Cal, the other Northern Cal.
    Edited on 04/21/2006 2:35am
    Edited 6 total times.

AprilFox

[11]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 109
    Im surprised that Close to Home has been picked up, In Justice was far superior to that show.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[12]Apr 24, 2006
    Close to Home hasn't been renewed yet.  A few weeks ago CBS announced a bunch of early renewals and Close to Home wasn't on the list.

Brunete20

[13]May 5, 2006
    • level: 63
    I hope In Justice comes back. It was a really good show. It also lets you inside the justice system to see that there really are a lot of innocent people now in jail and that they just need to right evidence to prove it.