TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

In Justice Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice or Injustice?

Ruokasi

[1]Feb 20, 2006
    • level: 4
    I am wondering whether this show is actually called "Injustice" or "In Justice"?

Injustice seems to suit it more, as based on me watching episode 3, the show revolves around people who have been imprisoned wrongly, subsequently it is injustice.

And what is "In Justice", as in, the characters get the people into justice? Or is it "in" justice as in, justice from the inside?

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dianadas

[2]Feb 20, 2006
    • level: 3
    The title is "In Justice" (as in two separate words). This is because, if you think about it, they are freeing the wrongly convicted, hence "doing justice." I think you can also think of it as "in the name of justice".

However, in fast speech the title can/is heard as "injustice." If you think about...this title also suits the show because the characters they are trying to save were "wrongly" or injustly convicted.

This is what I call a 'play on words' and a very clever title.

D.

I am wondering whether this show is actually called "Injustice" or "In Justice"?

Injustice seems to suit it more, as based on me watching episode 3, the show revolves around people who have been imprisoned wrongly, subsequently it is injustice.

And what is "In Justice", as in, the characters get the people into justice? Or is it "in" justice as in, justice from the inside?

Thanks!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.