In Justice Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Missing?

Footballgurl27

[1]Mar 28, 2006
    • level: 9
    I love the show I do but I'd like to see what happens in their person lives or their spare time like why is conti married but not really married and why do Jon and Bri almost always flirt when their on a case together why swain started NJP anybody else feel this way or is it just me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Dawnsdinosaurs

[2]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 40
    I can help explain some of it, but I do agree I love seeing the personal lives. Conti and Charlotte are divorced, she is engaged to the DA Richard Kenzie. They want to get married in the church in one episode she has Conti going with her to get an anullment. In order to get the anullment she told the priest that he was cheating on her. The priest ordered them to go to counseling for 8 months before she could have the marriage anulled. There is definitely unfinished business between them.

As far as Jon and Briana I think they would make a great couple. Right now I believe they are just in that flirting stage.

The show hasn't been renewed for next year yet, it's on the bubble so we won't know until May if any of our questions will be answered or not.

Dawn
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.