In Justice

Golden Boy

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 13, 2006 on ABC

• special because its my first episode of this show.

Missed the pilot so will have to hope the following episodes 'fill in the basics'.

This was incredibly well done. Has good writing (could be better lines), excellent plot premise and some talented actors. Kyle is so versatile. Loves him as the bad guy in the Flintstones and also as the bad guy in a great L&O: SVU.

Here he gets to play the good guy and he does it will with the ex-cop as his foil. Felix and Oscar meet Kyle and what's his name. (Sorry new to the show).

Assuming the sister is a lead character tonight - this is a great way to introduce a new regular. She's been on the other side unlike the lawyer, the cop and others. Her character should relate to the family's of those convinced of innocence and yet facing an incredible uphill battle. Once the jury says guilty that's all she wrote. DNA can help now but not ALL cases have DNA available.

The number IMHO released because of DNA testing can't help but beggar the question - how many of those convicted are innocent but stuck because they don't have DNA. Seems to me the statistics would pretty much match or be close.

No one, speaking for myself of course, wants the guilty to go free but it is heinous for an innocent man to pay for a crime they did not commit.
  • Once again the show has it all going for it.

I really love this show. This episode once again has a great mix of drama, mystery and comedy, and a twist. First of all I love the way the actors play off each other, they are all very talented. This episode was well written and I do like that part way through they found out the client lied and were ready to drop the case, but found some evidence to keep it going. I was surprised the way the show went, it was really looking like Wade was guilty then it took a whole other direction. This is definitely a show I will keep watching every week. It's very original, not your typical procedural drama.
  • Best episode so far.

Best episode so far.There was more background given on characters and more play on character development. Loved how they took apart and put together styles and methods from different genres of tv shows (drama, procedural, cop show, etc).It worked very well. Great script, amazing acting, and good choice of background music.Can't wait for next week's episode.