In Justice

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice Fan Reviews (53)

• Great show about how corrupt the justice system can be. And about law firms(and the lawyers who work for them) really do it in the name of justice. How over worked and under paid they are and thank God there are lawyers who do this.

All of a sudden it gets yanked. No one says it's not returning, no explanation, just bye. Ditto "Close To Home" that aired on Friday nights. That show was terrific. People don't have time to sit down and complain and with all the cable channels they just switch to other shows. Years ago the consumer got what they wanted. When Cagney and Lacy was pulled, so many people wrote to the network it was put back on the air and went on to win Emmy's and I believe ran for five years. I can understand the show Conviction. It was just another Law and Order spin off, but now where is Cane???
  • It is the best TV Series I have watched in the last months. The main idea of the series is quite appealing, focusing something new and in a refreshing way.

It is the best TV Series I have watched in the last months. The main idea of the series is quite appealing, focusing something new and in a refreshing way. I do have some concerns regarding the people that may have been unjustly judged and are incarcerated and I was pleased to watch a series that focus on that. I also would like to emphasize that this TV Series is an example of good work, good taste and commonsense without the unnecessary violence that we have been watching over the years.

Keep up with the good working!
  • The show is about a group of people engaged in defending innocent people charged with a crime.

The show is the only decent and suspenseful show I have watched so far. The characters are real people and yet you wish there are more people like them in real life. Taking the show off the air made me feel I have been cheated. These are lawyers and would be lawyers willing to spare their time to bring about justice. While watching the show I wish practicing real life lawyers are watching the show to make them realize that this is what the practice of law is all about. It is not all about money. It is very obvious the show was abruptly taken off the air. The big question is \"Why?\". Please bring this show back.
  • Bring It Back!

I am so, so, so very sick of the networks cancelling shows before they even get a chance!!!!! I am afraid to like anything anymore for fear of it getting cancelled!!!!! In Justice was one of the best shows I have seen in a long time! The cast was outstanding (other then Kyle MacLachlan, who thankfully wasn't a major part of the show). Jason O'Mara as Conti ... wow! And the supporting cast was a dream I thought. Please, please, please bring this show back!!! I looked so forward to seeing this show each week. Please give it another chance!
  • This was a very intiguing show. I thoroughly enjoyed it

With all the junk reality shows on TV, they cancel this one? What a joke. This was a wonderful and sensitive show. It delved into human emotion wonderfully. It was a show that took you out of your existence, which is waht we want from a show. Pull you in so you are unaware of what is going on around you. It had wonderfully emotional moments, maybe that is why it was cancelled. I know I will definitely miss it. The acting as well was very good. I think everyone should write to the developers and get it renewed, maybe on another network. It deserves better tan what it got.
  • One of the Best Shows I’ve Ever Watched!

In Justice has a totally believable story every time with sad parts, funny parts, intense moments, and just enough action. Each episode is pretty realistic moving the viewer along through all the emotions. It has refreshing insights that just about anyone can relate to. There’s enough surprises and mystery to keep you guessing, but enough stability to keep you coming back to watch the next episode.

In Justice has a great cast, set, writers, and a great message, which is what any good show needs to keep airing. I hope to see this one on the air for years to come.
  • Amazing show - want it back!

This was a great show, but obviously quite under appreciated since it appears its no longer on the air. I think maybe it was the victim of a poor time slot, under-marketing, all the usual suspects I guess.

I thought Marisol Nichols was a breakout star on the shot and Kyle MacLachlan (not sure how to spell that?) was great too. I\\\'ve seen that Marisol is coming back in \\\"24\\\" so that provides some solace, I suppose.

I wonder if there is anywhere we can vote for them to bring this show back, although I suppose it is too late now - oh well...
  • In Justice was a smart, challenging and interesting drama that brought an interesting new dimension to series television. The cast was fabulous, the writing outstanding. Please bring this quality product back!

In Justice challenged it's audience with smart writing, an engaging cast and questions about our society and the justice system.
    We need shows that provide entertainment but also challenge our thinking and broaden our understanding of people, the court system and how even good, honest people (witnesses, victims, police officers, etc.) can get things wrong. And how power can corrupt others.
    This show was a smart, challenging and interesting drama with heart that brought an interesting new dimension to series television.
    We need more shows of this quality.
    Therefore, I appeal to the network and producers, bring this talented cast and insightful writers back. Bring In Justice back!
  • Setting the innocent free!

What a great show. It was a glimpse in to the life of the justice system and how things go wrong. Its amazing what the people from the National Justice Project can gather up about people that the police never did. They don't work in the best of offices but they still get the job done. To them it is personal sometimes and they will do whatever it takes to see justice done right! This show is great. Someone is finally fighting for the innocent. And most importantly they are being set free! If you want to watch a thought provoking show, this if the it!
  • My favorite show this season. I\\\'m so fed up with networks showing 4-5 episodes, then taking it off the air. Who are they polling? They are not polling regular old joes. That\\\'s for sure. Please stand up and get these networks to poll country-wid

I Want the National Justice System to get their air time. They appear to be the only ones in this entire country to give a \\\"you know what\\\" about justice. I\\\'m not saying that everyone is innocent, but there is a chance that someone is. This show depicts the things that happen everyday. Everyone in America should want America to have fair trials. I\\\'ve seen money watch a personal case just like the rest of you. We\\\'ve all seen cases that we thought were fisy. Let\\\'s show America that we care. I\\\'m not against the death penalty At all. I just want to make sure that everyone is knowledgable about the thousands of death row inmates that are exonerated every year. This show gave us a glimpse of that. Everyone in America should be shown this and unfortunatly, the only way it can reach some is through primtime tv.
  • I really liked watching this show! All of a sudden, it stopped airing with no warning. Will it be back?

I like how they figure things out by the slightest details that the average person doesn\'t catch. It really makes you think. I would like to see this show come back on the air. I looked forward to watching it. I had it Tevo\'d each week and now there are no new episodes. I\'m bummed. My best friend watched it too and we would talk about it sometimes. My husband had to go to jury duty recently. He learned a lot and this show just gave us a different perspective. There was also a big article in the paper recently covering how innocent people are sent to jail.
  • where did InJustice go?

i am a new mother, and friday night tv isn\'t all that great. When In Justice came on i had a show to look forward to, it was a great drama that had a great cast. If not on friday, put in on any other night i just want it back. Or i will be left channel surfing!
  • Why is Injustice off the air? PLEASE BRING IT BACK. This is one of the better shows on TV.

I watched Injustice from the first show. I have been disappointed to see it\\\'s no longer on the schedule. I looked forward to Friday night TV because of this show. It\\\'s excellent, the cast is good, the stories are great, and it\\\'s one of the best shows on TV.

• Please bring it back! This is the best new show on tv. It is clean (not centered around sex)and exciting. The cast is perfect.

This was the best show yet! Where has it gone? I haven\\\\\\\'t seen it in a month, at least. This show has the others beat hands down! It is clean and I am comfortable with the youngsters in the room. Which I can\\\\\\\'t say for most of the programs that are on during prime time. It holds your attention and I couldn\\\\\\\'t wait for the next episode-but I bet it\\\\\\\'s been a month!!

Please bring it back!! And any night besides Friday would be good.

• this is a great shows and my whole family is a big fan.

it is a great shows, i couldn\'t wait to watch it and i wish that the dvd will come out soon. my family and i are the big fan. keep the good works. i hope that there are many good people like that in our world not just in america but everywhere in the world. everytime when i watch this shows, i always cry and if it\'s relly happens to me i would appreciate these great people to work hard to help the wrongly convicted. i love all the cast, they are great actors and actress. keep up the great works.
  • Excellent stories, great acting. In justice is a little bit of everything, just one episode can bring it's viewers through a wide range of emotions. It's smart, it's actionpacked, it's dramatic, sometimes downright heartwrenching and it's even funny at ti

I think this is one of the greatest shows ever. Watching it is really like sitting on a rollercoaster ride, one minute I cry my eyes out, the other minute I'm at the edge of my seat, not knowing what's gonna happen. In my opinion another important trait of this show is, that it sends a positive message to all the viewers to never give up and to stand up for what they believe in.
  • The National Justice Project works to free wrongfully incarcerated "criminals" from jail/prison.

This has been one of the best newly introduced shows this season. It leaves me on the edge of my seat every week, watching as Conti and crew try to free someone who has been wrongly convicted of a crime from prison. It amazes me how they are able to go over such minor details of a case to find that loop-hole that will hopefully get someone out of prison. Great cast, great show, and I will continue to be a devoted fan!!!!
  • This show is the best new show of the year. It is an absolute must-see!

This show is one of the best shows I've seen added to any line-up in a LONG time. They have taken care to truly develop the characters and they all "work" so well together, from the self-assured, cocky lawyer, David Swain, to the staff doing the actual investigations, Conti, Sonya, Briana, etc. This group just clicks for me and the plots are so well written that I can only hope that this show gets picked up for many years to come. It would be great if they would move it to the start of the television year, but I hope they don't move it all over the place, like they do so many shows, until people give up trying to find where it was moved to and stopped watching. Happens WAY TOO OFTEN!! Keep up the great writing, as this is one I won't miss.
  • I have a hard time with classifications. I really love this show too. I'm a sucker for stories of injustice (maybe it's the Libra in me). I hadn't even realized that organizations such as this even existed as much as I'm glad that they do.

Always one for the underdog and having grown up always saying "but that's not fair" to my parents,this show is right up my alley.
    A few times I wondered if the team would give up or if they would find that the person was guilty after all. But so far each show has had a happy ending (and I always cry at happy endings). Shows like this one always give me hope for our society and the good vs. evil idea that good really does always win (or should).

I record most of my favorite shows on my dvr and watch them all in a row with friends during the weekend. I hope that this series will stay.
  • This is an incredible new show! I only hope ABC realizes how great it is and brings it back for a full season next fall!

I was drawn to this show, first and foremost, because I saw "The Agency" alum, Jason O'Mara. I was not disappointed! His character is wonderful, and I look forward to learning more about Conti. I also enjoy the other characters, and I find the banter between Conti and Swain very entertaining. The entire premise of the show is unique and it requires some thought, which is the kind of show we desperately need more of! Now, I finally have a show to look forward to each week!
  • I would like to know the song at the end of the show this week. It had the words, Hit The Ground And Run Baby..... Does anyone know the name and who sang it. I wish they would show things like this at the end of every episode... Thank You

Totally awesome show, I can't wait until Fridays.It keeps you interested every minute. The girls on this show are terrific, not to mention the guys.... just totally good acting all the way around. Always a good story line, and I love the endings.....I wish we could have ending like this in real life.
  • I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I think that In Justice is a great new show. I really like it. I wonder why its not on abc message boards?? I dont know but I know it should be. I really love this show they should keep it on the air and give it a chance. I have not heard anything about canceling it yet, but I know how sometimes they dont give shows a chance. I hope that people like it and watch it so it stays on because I think that it is really interesting. Conti is my favorite character. I love how he is tough and he is not afraid to cry also. I cry on this show just about everytime I have watched it I think all the time I have watch it. I just cry at the end mostly when the people get out of jail because it is so happy.
  • Defending the wrongly convicted. Freeing innocent people from prison.

This show is amazing! It is so well done.
    In Canada, we have an organization called AIDWYC - Association In Defense of the Wrongly Convicted. they do good work just like the people on this show. It's real. Very real. Thank goodness the network has finally put on a show that shows "the other side".
    Bravo!!!
  • Each and every family should sit their children down and explain to them that INNOCENT men women and teenagers are put in jail/prison everyday. This show depicts what families especially children go through when trying to prove their innocence and what th

Each and every family should sit their children down and explain to them that INNOCENT men women and teenagers are put in jail/prison everyday. This show depicts what families especially children go through when trying to prove their innocence and what the honorable lawyers go through fighting for their freedom. This is a brilliant television show and should have been introduced to television audiences decades in 1960 or maybe even earlier. After so many years of watching men and women being murdered year after year and the rest spending their precious lives behind bars because a judge/lawyer/police officer/witness or other person will not come forward with the truth to free these people it is about time that a little light is being shed on this subject.
  • Just watched the pilot and can't wait until the show is on every week.

I was able to purchase a copy of the pilot on e-bay. I was very anxious to see this show because I am a fan of Jason O'Mara. I was hoping this would be a good show and I was not disappointed. The show stars Jason O'Mara as a former police detective Chalie Conti, after a case where he sent the wrong man to jail Conti quits and becomes partners with David Swain, played by Kyle Maclachlan, in the National Justic Project. An organization that tries to right the wrongs of our imperfect court system. Each week the cases will be taken from real life. Anyone familiar with Jason O'Mara's work will understand this, Jason's facial expressions in the pilot episode were priceless. Also working for the National Justice Project are Jon and Brianna, played by Daniel Cosgrove and Constance Zimmer. These two play off each other wonderfully. They are funny and get the job done. Completing the cast in the pilot was Larissa Gomes as Tina, I think Larissa did a good job but the character of Tina really didn't do anything for me. ABC will air the pilot on Jan 6th. I'm not sure if pilot will be changed or not but in the second episode that was filmed Marisol Nichol's character of Sonya Quintano will be introduced. I can't wait for more of this show. I urge everyone to watch it and give it a chance, it didn't disappoint me and it won't disappoint you. ABC has been showing many promos for this show and it just makes me more anxious for it to begin. It is the most original premise for a show in a long long time.
  • I think In Justice is the best lawyer show on TV. so far it doesn't have the sexual content Bosten Legal has. (that show needs to be canceled, they all need their mouth washed out with bleach). Keep more of "In Justice" coming. Thanks

I think it is interesting to see how the lawyers on In Justice work to prove someone is innoent. I haven't seen it on or read anything about it being canceled. I hope it comes back on. Why do all the good shows get canceled and the nasties ones stay on ? I don't think the network gave this show a chance.Thanks
  • Really very good show. Truly eye opening. Love Jason O'Mara. He is my new hero

Honestly first time I like Kyle MacLachlan
    truly love his character in this. Love the format
    finding the case done wrong and going back to do it right.
    Really love Jason O'Mara (did I say that already)
    He is just sexy and really want justice for everyone.
    Check it out. One of the best shows on ABC.
  • In Justice was a great show with a positive message, well written and acted. I loved all the episodes except the one when the innocent black man is executed because they can't get a stay, that one upset me a lot.

This was one of the bright spots of the TV season this year. All of the good shows seem to be canceled before anyone has the chance to hear about them or watch. You have to be lucky enough to find it by accident and watch without knowing what it is, and then realize that you have found a gem. Unfortunately most of the gems this year have been canceled, the networks only seem to be interested in instant success and a demographic interested in mindless dribble. The reality shows are an insult to our intelligence, do they really think that none of us will watch a show with some substance. I find myself watching mostly old sitcoms, in reruns, on cable, and they wonder why? Go figure. Please bring it back or at least be bright enough to produce it for syndication, I'll watch.
  • does anyone know if I can get all 13 episodes of In Justice. I really liked that show, and I have seen like 8 of the episodes but I didnt see the first 3 episodes, or the last 2, Im missing those 5 and would really like to see them if its at all

awesome show, I really enjoyed it! I wish they hadnt cancelled it, thats very sad, now im looking for the episodes Im missing!! So if anyone could help me, id be very happy to be get those from them, so please if anyone has the episodes i dont, I would be very greatful. Conte, and Swain are awesome, and their little pawns, ie, John, Brianna, and Sonya are really good at solving these mysteries, and getting the innocent out of prison, outside of the pulic burning episode, but it does show that sometimes innocent people dont get out, and thats pretty sad!
  • Great show, bad time slot.

What a gret show. ABC finally got a show I enjoyed and then they put it in a bad time slot. In Justice is entertaining and thought provoking. I think it is one of the best new shows of the past several years. The storylines varied from week to week as did the results of each case. I think this show has real promise in becoming a long-running hit if given the right plaement by ABC and the network higher-ups. It would be a real bummer if In Justice does not make it into the fall lineup. I anxiously await it\'s return to the air.
< 1 2