In Justice

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice Fan Reviews (53)

• Good show. Good Cast.

I previewed the first episode mainly because I liked Constance Zimmer (formerly of Good Morning, Miami) and wanted to see her in a serious role. I hope ABC decides to renew it for more episodes. I'm getting tired of all these Reality TV crap now showing. Some great shows are premier for 13 weeks runs, so let's tell ABC to keep In Justice
  • Prison Break

3.8
    This is such a prison break rip off. Can ABC get an original idea already.all their shows a complete rip offs of shows on other networks. and usually their original shows end up getting cancelled. lost is just a piloted version of survivor. This show is going nowhere andwill be cancelled after the first week
  • Just watched the pilot and can't wait until the show is on every week.

I was able to purchase a copy of the pilot on e-bay. I was very anxious to see this show because I am a fan of Jason O'Mara. I was hoping this would be a good show and I was not disappointed. The show stars Jason O'Mara as a former police detective Chalie Conti, after a case where he sent the wrong man to jail Conti quits and becomes partners with David Swain, played by Kyle Maclachlan, in the National Justic Project. An organization that tries to right the wrongs of our imperfect court system. Each week the cases will be taken from real life. Anyone familiar with Jason O'Mara's work will understand this, Jason's facial expressions in the pilot episode were priceless. Also working for the National Justice Project are Jon and Brianna, played by Daniel Cosgrove and Constance Zimmer. These two play off each other wonderfully. They are funny and get the job done. Completing the cast in the pilot was Larissa Gomes as Tina, I think Larissa did a good job but the character of Tina really didn't do anything for me. ABC will air the pilot on Jan 6th. I'm not sure if pilot will be changed or not but in the second episode that was filmed Marisol Nichol's character of Sonya Quintano will be introduced. I can't wait for more of this show. I urge everyone to watch it and give it a chance, it didn't disappoint me and it won't disappoint you. ABC has been showing many promos for this show and it just makes me more anxious for it to begin. It is the most original premise for a show in a long long time.
  • Great show, sad it really happens

Okay, I just watched the "sneak premiere" of inJustice on ABC. WOW, what can I say, it was an amazing show. Not only did the case get solved, but they also throw in a little bit of comedy into the show. The cast you can tell gets along with each other very well behind the scenes. inJustice is a MUST SEE -- I'll bet that if it gets renewed next season (and it should), it will definetly be given a better timeslot than Friday nights at 9:00! go ABC!
  • I'm not too sure the young cast is fit for this kind of show, but other than that, the storylines are great and the chemistry between O'mara and MacLachlan is great.

This is a really good addition to ABC's drama lineup. ABC has delivered yet another excellent show.

Some of the young cast members (for example, Daniel Cosgrove) don't really fit into the show very well. But, the chemistry between Kyle MacLachlan and Jason O'Mara is tasteful and the comedic touches between the two characters make the show delightful to watch.

Hopefully, in it's original Friday timeslot, viewers will tune into what is a fabulous and sometimes heartbreaking series.

Two thumbs up!
  • needs a new day and time

This show is excellent. It was a good idea to primer it after desperate housewives on Sunday night. I probably would have never watched this show because of the night it comes on. Who is home on a Friday night? Now that I have watched it I think I am hooked and I will have record the shows. I still think it needs a better night.
  • Each and every family should sit their children down and explain to them that INNOCENT men women and teenagers are put in jail/prison everyday. This show depicts what families especially children go through when trying to prove their innocence and what th

Each and every family should sit their children down and explain to them that INNOCENT men women and teenagers are put in jail/prison everyday. This show depicts what families especially children go through when trying to prove their innocence and what the honorable lawyers go through fighting for their freedom. This is a brilliant television show and should have been introduced to television audiences decades in 1960 or maybe even earlier. After so many years of watching men and women being murdered year after year and the rest spending their precious lives behind bars because a judge/lawyer/police officer/witness or other person will not come forward with the truth to free these people it is about time that a little light is being shed on this subject.
  • Defending the wrongly convicted. Freeing innocent people from prison.

This show is amazing! It is so well done.
    In Canada, we have an organization called AIDWYC - Association In Defense of the Wrongly Convicted. they do good work just like the people on this show. It's real. Very real. Thank goodness the network has finally put on a show that shows "the other side".
    Bravo!!!
  • Agenda TV…Again

0.2
    Well, Hollywood has set for yet another TV show, based on someone’s agenda. In Justice is about the latest in the mid-season shows that attacks yet another of America’s institutions with the worst-case scenario and making it the everyday, common fact.

In Justice focuses on the occasional…yes, damn it, the Occasional, misalignment of Justice and false imprisonment of individuals based on bad evidence, or testimony or false testimony. It’s a fact that in a justice system as large as ours, that this happens. But to make it entertainment, and preach weekly of the “bad” system we have of judging people is pure agenda driven crap.

I don’t see producers running to make shows at the miscarriage of justice, like the OJ Trial. Of runaway juries with their own ax to grid, or about extremists doing acts of domestic terrorism, like ELF. Naw, that won’t happen because it doesn’t attack America itself.

In Justice is just plain Agenda TV targeting for the mindless, that group, which is part of the Blue State Entertainment community.
  • It's almost Law & Order, with a twist!

wow! great new show. Love how they took a typical law and order type series and gave it a new sort of twist. Can't wait to see what will happen later this season and hope this show doesn't get cancelled. also i think the characters rock! swain and conti make me laugh everytime, they work really well together. so i say go in justice!!
  • Good show with a talented cast and talented writers.

I thought Injustice was a good show. The actors are very talented and Jason O'mara is a favorite of mine so I guess I am a little bias. I really hope that it catches on and more people tune in because it is a fresh law drama. So I give Injustice a 9.5 because I know I am going to keep watching.
  • Fantastic!

This is one of the best series i have ever watched. The plot is very unique and captivating. All other legal dramas are about putting away the bad guy, not helping the good guy. The acting is great, and has a pretty strong cast. They have awesome chemistry and are very believable. I reccomend to anyone.
  • Awesome plots, good actors, great writers and some really cool editing makes InJustice a must see for ALL!

A bit unrealistic but a fabulously made show! Great actors, and great writers combined with neat editing and amazing (but sometimes over the top) story-lines makes this a really nice show.. a must watch!

InJustice is definitely much better than most of the other stuff on these days.. I really hope it catches on..
  • I am enjoying the variety of characters and story lines. I hope the writers can keep producing interesting stories. I'd like to see this show continue for more than one season.

Key lawyer has some characteristics of real-life, flamboyant lawyers but he is not the sole focus of the show. Interesting relationships with previous police officer and female members of the In Justice Foundation. Reminds me of fine ensemble cast of L.A. Law years ago.

Its future will depend upon the continuation of very interesting writing. Another focus on crime and law stories in general. Not as specific as a Criminal Intent or Crime Scene Investigation. But still quite appealing in its use of forensic evidence to free the injustly prisoned.

Episode on January 20, 2006 portrayed some real issues that alleged juvenile offenders may face. Parent would do well to take note and educate their teenage children.
  • Really very good show. Truly eye opening. Love Jason O'Mara. He is my new hero

Honestly first time I like Kyle MacLachlan
    truly love his character in this. Love the format
    finding the case done wrong and going back to do it right.
    Really love Jason O'Mara (did I say that already)
    He is just sexy and really want justice for everyone.
    Check it out. One of the best shows on ABC.
  • Injustice is part of an altenate reality

1.1
    Apart from being badly acted with hackneyed story lines and utterly predictable, this program is demonstrative why "The Practice" became unwatchable while "Boston Legal" is a hit.
    The reason is that the former took itself seriously and pretended to be a "snatched from the headlines" show while Boston Legal is pure fiction and doesn't pretend otherwise.
    Some of the glowing reviews at TV.com (which are at odds with the newspaper critics who call it bad to mediocre at best) are tyhe results of wishful thinking.
    The defense lawyers are "heroes who save the innocent and convict the guilty?" In which altenate universe? Defense lawyers jobs is to exonerate the guilty and the fictional "National Justice Project" would quickly go out of business if it relied on the existence of "thousands of Americans wrongfully convicted in America every year."
    The cops are almost uiformally corrupt and brutal, the prosecutors venal, and the public defenders - who work darn hard in real life - are all porrayed as schlubs.
    If the ACTUAL ratings (third among the big three and a rank of about 50) are any indication the viewers will be spared a cruel and unusal term of this program.
  • Not just another "Law" show.

I'll admit that I usually hate "Law" shows (ie: Law and Order...all 500 hundred of them), but not because they aren't appealing, they just seem to get repetitive after a while. Now even though this show has not been on the air long, I am already enjoying it. It's one part drama, one part mystery, one part funny lawyers (I know...scary). It is fun to try and figure out the mystery of why "this weeks person" went to jail being wrongly accused (let the "whodunit" commence). The cast is pretty good, but I have a hard time keeping track of everyone (they're just all lawyers of some kind in my eyes right now). Nothing jumps out about any of the actors/characters yet except for the fact that Kyle Maclachlin makes me laugh each week. So as the show progresses, I'm hoping we get more backstory's on our main characters, without losing the focus of what wrongly imprisoned soul they are saving each week.
  • This show is new and fresh. Takes crimes and gives a look what the jury found to be true and then takes us through what really happened.

Great. Love to see it shown that the justice system has problems. I love the idea that those mistakes really can be corrected. That truth should win out not public opinion or public pressure. Only wish more of this went on in the real world.

I love the cast, they are quirky and complex.
    The \"this is what the jury thought\" is great, it shows that perception effects verdicts and that a jury can only go by what informatiom they are given.
  • I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I think that In Justice is a great new show. I really like it. I wonder why its not on abc message boards?? I dont know but I know it should be. I really love this show they should keep it on the air and give it a chance. I have not heard anything about canceling it yet, but I know how sometimes they dont give shows a chance. I hope that people like it and watch it so it stays on because I think that it is really interesting. Conti is my favorite character. I love how he is tough and he is not afraid to cry also. I cry on this show just about everytime I have watched it I think all the time I have watch it. I just cry at the end mostly when the people get out of jail because it is so happy.
  • I love this show

I love this show. Eventhough i just started to watch it, i cant get enough. No instead of getting people to go to jail like CSI and Law and Order. These people are consectrating on getting the innocent out of jail. This is really nice thing to do. Its also not boring, the ends arn't predictable i really like that. This is a fabulous show!
  • I would like to know the song at the end of the show this week. It had the words, Hit The Ground And Run Baby..... Does anyone know the name and who sang it. I wish they would show things like this at the end of every episode... Thank You

Totally awesome show, I can't wait until Fridays.It keeps you interested every minute. The girls on this show are terrific, not to mention the guys.... just totally good acting all the way around. Always a good story line, and I love the endings.....I wish we could have ending like this in real life.
  • This is an incredible new show! I only hope ABC realizes how great it is and brings it back for a full season next fall!

I was drawn to this show, first and foremost, because I saw "The Agency" alum, Jason O'Mara. I was not disappointed! His character is wonderful, and I look forward to learning more about Conti. I also enjoy the other characters, and I find the banter between Conti and Swain very entertaining. The entire premise of the show is unique and it requires some thought, which is the kind of show we desperately need more of! Now, I finally have a show to look forward to each week!
  • I have a hard time with classifications. I really love this show too. I'm a sucker for stories of injustice (maybe it's the Libra in me). I hadn't even realized that organizations such as this even existed as much as I'm glad that they do.

Always one for the underdog and having grown up always saying "but that's not fair" to my parents,this show is right up my alley.
    A few times I wondered if the team would give up or if they would find that the person was guilty after all. But so far each show has had a happy ending (and I always cry at happy endings). Shows like this one always give me hope for our society and the good vs. evil idea that good really does always win (or should).

I record most of my favorite shows on my dvr and watch them all in a row with friends during the weekend. I hope that this series will stay.
  • This show is the best new show of the year. It is an absolute must-see!

This show is one of the best shows I've seen added to any line-up in a LONG time. They have taken care to truly develop the characters and they all "work" so well together, from the self-assured, cocky lawyer, David Swain, to the staff doing the actual investigations, Conti, Sonya, Briana, etc. This group just clicks for me and the plots are so well written that I can only hope that this show gets picked up for many years to come. It would be great if they would move it to the start of the television year, but I hope they don't move it all over the place, like they do so many shows, until people give up trying to find where it was moved to and stopped watching. Happens WAY TOO OFTEN!! Keep up the great writing, as this is one I won't miss.
  • This is a consuming drama about an important topic. Moreover, its supported by excellent acting and writing.

As a lawyer who used to do criminal defense, I learned fast that it's not always the guilty suspect who goes to jail. Sometimes its the most convenient suspect. The fact that ABC is willing, in the middle of a Republican administration, to take on this topic is very impressive. Also, it is well written and well acted. I turned it on to see Kyle Maclachlan, who's wonderful as always, and was pleasantly surprised by the very talented co-stars.
  • The National Justice Project works to free wrongfully incarcerated "criminals" from jail/prison.

This has been one of the best newly introduced shows this season. It leaves me on the edge of my seat every week, watching as Conti and crew try to free someone who has been wrongly convicted of a crime from prison. It amazes me how they are able to go over such minor details of a case to find that loop-hole that will hopefully get someone out of prison. Great cast, great show, and I will continue to be a devoted fan!!!!
  • Excellent stories, great acting. In justice is a little bit of everything, just one episode can bring it's viewers through a wide range of emotions. It's smart, it's actionpacked, it's dramatic, sometimes downright heartwrenching and it's even funny at ti

I think this is one of the greatest shows ever. Watching it is really like sitting on a rollercoaster ride, one minute I cry my eyes out, the other minute I'm at the edge of my seat, not knowing what's gonna happen. In my opinion another important trait of this show is, that it sends a positive message to all the viewers to never give up and to stand up for what they believe in.
  • I think In Justice is the best lawyer show on TV. so far it doesn't have the sexual content Bosten Legal has. (that show needs to be canceled, they all need their mouth washed out with bleach). Keep more of "In Justice" coming. Thanks

I think it is interesting to see how the lawyers on In Justice work to prove someone is innoent. I haven't seen it on or read anything about it being canceled. I hope it comes back on. Why do all the good shows get canceled and the nasties ones stay on ? I don't think the network gave this show a chance.Thanks
  • this is a great shows and my whole family is a big fan.

it is a great shows, i couldn\'t wait to watch it and i wish that the dvd will come out soon. my family and i are the big fan. keep the good works. i hope that there are many good people like that in our world not just in america but everywhere in the world. everytime when i watch this shows, i always cry and if it\'s relly happens to me i would appreciate these great people to work hard to help the wrongly convicted. i love all the cast, they are great actors and actress. keep up the great works.
  • Please bring it back! This is the best new show on tv. It is clean (not centered around sex)and exciting. The cast is perfect.

This was the best show yet! Where has it gone? I haven\\\\\\\'t seen it in a month, at least. This show has the others beat hands down! It is clean and I am comfortable with the youngsters in the room. Which I can\\\\\\\'t say for most of the programs that are on during prime time. It holds your attention and I couldn\\\\\\\'t wait for the next episode-but I bet it\\\\\\\'s been a month!!

Please bring it back!! And any night besides Friday would be good.

< 1 2