In Justice

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice Fan Reviews (53)

• Defending the wrongly convicted. Freeing innocent people from prison.

This show is amazing! It is so well done.
    In Canada, we have an organization called AIDWYC - Association In Defense of the Wrongly Convicted. they do good work just like the people on this show. It's real. Very real. Thank goodness the network has finally put on a show that shows "the other side".
    Bravo!!!
  • Good show. Good Cast.

I previewed the first episode mainly because I liked Constance Zimmer (formerly of Good Morning, Miami) and wanted to see her in a serious role. I hope ABC decides to renew it for more episodes. I'm getting tired of all these Reality TV crap now showing. Some great shows are premier for 13 weeks runs, so let's tell ABC to keep In Justice
  • Just watched the pilot and can't wait until the show is on every week.

I was able to purchase a copy of the pilot on e-bay. I was very anxious to see this show because I am a fan of Jason O'Mara. I was hoping this would be a good show and I was not disappointed. The show stars Jason O'Mara as a former police detective Chalie Conti, after a case where he sent the wrong man to jail Conti quits and becomes partners with David Swain, played by Kyle Maclachlan, in the National Justic Project. An organization that tries to right the wrongs of our imperfect court system. Each week the cases will be taken from real life. Anyone familiar with Jason O'Mara's work will understand this, Jason's facial expressions in the pilot episode were priceless. Also working for the National Justice Project are Jon and Brianna, played by Daniel Cosgrove and Constance Zimmer. These two play off each other wonderfully. They are funny and get the job done. Completing the cast in the pilot was Larissa Gomes as Tina, I think Larissa did a good job but the character of Tina really didn't do anything for me. ABC will air the pilot on Jan 6th. I'm not sure if pilot will be changed or not but in the second episode that was filmed Marisol Nichol's character of Sonya Quintano will be introduced. I can't wait for more of this show. I urge everyone to watch it and give it a chance, it didn't disappoint me and it won't disappoint you. ABC has been showing many promos for this show and it just makes me more anxious for it to begin. It is the most original premise for a show in a long long time.
  • Good show with a talented cast and talented writers.

I thought Injustice was a good show. The actors are very talented and Jason O'mara is a favorite of mine so I guess I am a little bias. I really hope that it catches on and more people tune in because it is a fresh law drama. So I give Injustice a 9.5 because I know I am going to keep watching.
  • Great show, sad it really happens

Okay, I just watched the "sneak premiere" of inJustice on ABC. WOW, what can I say, it was an amazing show. Not only did the case get solved, but they also throw in a little bit of comedy into the show. The cast you can tell gets along with each other very well behind the scenes. inJustice is a MUST SEE -- I'll bet that if it gets renewed next season (and it should), it will definetly be given a better timeslot than Friday nights at 9:00! go ABC!
  • Excellent stories, great acting. In justice is a little bit of everything, just one episode can bring it's viewers through a wide range of emotions. It's smart, it's actionpacked, it's dramatic, sometimes downright heartwrenching and it's even funny at ti

I think this is one of the greatest shows ever. Watching it is really like sitting on a rollercoaster ride, one minute I cry my eyes out, the other minute I'm at the edge of my seat, not knowing what's gonna happen. In my opinion another important trait of this show is, that it sends a positive message to all the viewers to never give up and to stand up for what they believe in.
  • This show is the best new show of the year. It is an absolute must-see!

This show is one of the best shows I've seen added to any line-up in a LONG time. They have taken care to truly develop the characters and they all "work" so well together, from the self-assured, cocky lawyer, David Swain, to the staff doing the actual investigations, Conti, Sonya, Briana, etc. This group just clicks for me and the plots are so well written that I can only hope that this show gets picked up for many years to come. It would be great if they would move it to the start of the television year, but I hope they don't move it all over the place, like they do so many shows, until people give up trying to find where it was moved to and stopped watching. Happens WAY TOO OFTEN!! Keep up the great writing, as this is one I won't miss.
  • This is an incredible new show! I only hope ABC realizes how great it is and brings it back for a full season next fall!

I was drawn to this show, first and foremost, because I saw "The Agency" alum, Jason O'Mara. I was not disappointed! His character is wonderful, and I look forward to learning more about Conti. I also enjoy the other characters, and I find the banter between Conti and Swain very entertaining. The entire premise of the show is unique and it requires some thought, which is the kind of show we desperately need more of! Now, I finally have a show to look forward to each week!
  • I LOVE LOVE THIS SHOW!!

I think that In Justice is a great new show. I really like it. I wonder why its not on abc message boards?? I dont know but I know it should be. I really love this show they should keep it on the air and give it a chance. I have not heard anything about canceling it yet, but I know how sometimes they dont give shows a chance. I hope that people like it and watch it so it stays on because I think that it is really interesting. Conti is my favorite character. I love how he is tough and he is not afraid to cry also. I cry on this show just about everytime I have watched it I think all the time I have watch it. I just cry at the end mostly when the people get out of jail because it is so happy.
  • I think In Justice is the best lawyer show on TV. so far it doesn't have the sexual content Bosten Legal has. (that show needs to be canceled, they all need their mouth washed out with bleach). Keep more of "In Justice" coming. Thanks

I think it is interesting to see how the lawyers on In Justice work to prove someone is innoent. I haven't seen it on or read anything about it being canceled. I hope it comes back on. Why do all the good shows get canceled and the nasties ones stay on ? I don't think the network gave this show a chance.Thanks
  • Really very good show. Truly eye opening. Love Jason O'Mara. He is my new hero

Honestly first time I like Kyle MacLachlan
    truly love his character in this. Love the format
    finding the case done wrong and going back to do it right.
    Really love Jason O'Mara (did I say that already)
    He is just sexy and really want justice for everyone.
    Check it out. One of the best shows on ABC.
  • I'm not too sure the young cast is fit for this kind of show, but other than that, the storylines are great and the chemistry between O'mara and MacLachlan is great.

This is a really good addition to ABC's drama lineup. ABC has delivered yet another excellent show.

Some of the young cast members (for example, Daniel Cosgrove) don't really fit into the show very well. But, the chemistry between Kyle MacLachlan and Jason O'Mara is tasteful and the comedic touches between the two characters make the show delightful to watch.

Hopefully, in it's original Friday timeslot, viewers will tune into what is a fabulous and sometimes heartbreaking series.

Two thumbs up!
  • Not just another "Law" show.

I'll admit that I usually hate "Law" shows (ie: Law and Order...all 500 hundred of them), but not because they aren't appealing, they just seem to get repetitive after a while. Now even though this show has not been on the air long, I am already enjoying it. It's one part drama, one part mystery, one part funny lawyers (I know...scary). It is fun to try and figure out the mystery of why "this weeks person" went to jail being wrongly accused (let the "whodunit" commence). The cast is pretty good, but I have a hard time keeping track of everyone (they're just all lawyers of some kind in my eyes right now). Nothing jumps out about any of the actors/characters yet except for the fact that Kyle Maclachlin makes me laugh each week. So as the show progresses, I'm hoping we get more backstory's on our main characters, without losing the focus of what wrongly imprisoned soul they are saving each week.
  • Why is Injustice off the air? PLEASE BRING IT BACK. This is one of the better shows on TV.

I watched Injustice from the first show. I have been disappointed to see it\\\'s no longer on the schedule. I looked forward to Friday night TV because of this show. It\\\'s excellent, the cast is good, the stories are great, and it\\\'s one of the best shows on TV.

• I have a hard time with classifications. I really love this show too. I'm a sucker for stories of injustice (maybe it's the Libra in me). I hadn't even realized that organizations such as this even existed as much as I'm glad that they do.

Always one for the underdog and having grown up always saying "but that's not fair" to my parents,this show is right up my alley.
    A few times I wondered if the team would give up or if they would find that the person was guilty after all. But so far each show has had a happy ending (and I always cry at happy endings). Shows like this one always give me hope for our society and the good vs. evil idea that good really does always win (or should).

I record most of my favorite shows on my dvr and watch them all in a row with friends during the weekend. I hope that this series will stay.
  • I would like to know the song at the end of the show this week. It had the words, Hit The Ground And Run Baby..... Does anyone know the name and who sang it. I wish they would show things like this at the end of every episode... Thank You

Totally awesome show, I can't wait until Fridays.It keeps you interested every minute. The girls on this show are terrific, not to mention the guys.... just totally good acting all the way around. Always a good story line, and I love the endings.....I wish we could have ending like this in real life.
  • In Justice was a great show with a positive message, well written and acted. I loved all the episodes except the one when the innocent black man is executed because they can't get a stay, that one upset me a lot.

This was one of the bright spots of the TV season this year. All of the good shows seem to be canceled before anyone has the chance to hear about them or watch. You have to be lucky enough to find it by accident and watch without knowing what it is, and then realize that you have found a gem. Unfortunately most of the gems this year have been canceled, the networks only seem to be interested in instant success and a demographic interested in mindless dribble. The reality shows are an insult to our intelligence, do they really think that none of us will watch a show with some substance. I find myself watching mostly old sitcoms, in reruns, on cable, and they wonder why? Go figure. Please bring it back or at least be bright enough to produce it for syndication, I'll watch.
  • does anyone know if I can get all 13 episodes of In Justice. I really liked that show, and I have seen like 8 of the episodes but I didnt see the first 3 episodes, or the last 2, Im missing those 5 and would really like to see them if its at all

awesome show, I really enjoyed it! I wish they hadnt cancelled it, thats very sad, now im looking for the episodes Im missing!! So if anyone could help me, id be very happy to be get those from them, so please if anyone has the episodes i dont, I would be very greatful. Conte, and Swain are awesome, and their little pawns, ie, John, Brianna, and Sonya are really good at solving these mysteries, and getting the innocent out of prison, outside of the pulic burning episode, but it does show that sometimes innocent people dont get out, and thats pretty sad!
  • Great show, bad time slot.

What a gret show. ABC finally got a show I enjoyed and then they put it in a bad time slot. In Justice is entertaining and thought provoking. I think it is one of the best new shows of the past several years. The storylines varied from week to week as did the results of each case. I think this show has real promise in becoming a long-running hit if given the right plaement by ABC and the network higher-ups. It would be a real bummer if In Justice does not make it into the fall lineup. I anxiously await it\'s return to the air.
  • This is a consuming drama about an important topic. Moreover, its supported by excellent acting and writing.

As a lawyer who used to do criminal defense, I learned fast that it's not always the guilty suspect who goes to jail. Sometimes its the most convenient suspect. The fact that ABC is willing, in the middle of a Republican administration, to take on this topic is very impressive. Also, it is well written and well acted. I turned it on to see Kyle Maclachlan, who's wonderful as always, and was pleasantly surprised by the very talented co-stars.
  • Fantastic!

This is one of the best series i have ever watched. The plot is very unique and captivating. All other legal dramas are about putting away the bad guy, not helping the good guy. The acting is great, and has a pretty strong cast. They have awesome chemistry and are very believable. I reccomend to anyone.
  • \"In Justice\" was a unique concept and it was handled well.

\"In Justice\" was a unique concept and it was handled well. Even by putting it on a dead-end night it had fairly good ratings and it was a shame it was cancelled. The show had a great cast and crew and each episode built on the characters and, more towards the end of the season, it seemed the case itself was on the backburner and the characters took the spotlight.

While the show was great, it didn\'t go without some small flaws. In some episodes, it seemed the show tried to drag out the cases and try to make up for some missing character development in that paticular episode. That was really the only major problem I had with the show.

The episode that seemed to outshine the others was \"The Public Burning\". This episode impacted me emotionally more than any television show that I\'ve ever watched. I must admit, I am one to cry during movies, TV shows, or books but in the episode I had known the character for less than an hour and I was sobbing. This just shows how well the writers had you wound into their story.

The series was remarkable and I really did wish it could have continued but, unfortunately, it was a quick end for a good thing. Hopefully we\'ll get a good DVD release. ^^
  • This show is new and fresh. Takes crimes and gives a look what the jury found to be true and then takes us through what really happened.

Great. Love to see it shown that the justice system has problems. I love the idea that those mistakes really can be corrected. That truth should win out not public opinion or public pressure. Only wish more of this went on in the real world.

I love the cast, they are quirky and complex.
    The \"this is what the jury thought\" is great, it shows that perception effects verdicts and that a jury can only go by what informatiom they are given.
  • They need to bring this show back!!!

I liked this show very much. It was about this group that helped wrongly convictied people get out of jail. I found it very touching and sad at some times. The one where they couldn't get the man out or off of death row made me cry. Especially when he was pictureing a happy place when he was getting injected. Very moving stuff!!!!
  • Awesome plots, good actors, great writers and some really cool editing makes InJustice a must see for ALL!

A bit unrealistic but a fabulously made show! Great actors, and great writers combined with neat editing and amazing (but sometimes over the top) story-lines makes this a really nice show.. a must watch!

InJustice is definitely much better than most of the other stuff on these days.. I really hope it catches on..
  • It's almost Law & Order, with a twist!

wow! great new show. Love how they took a typical law and order type series and gave it a new sort of twist. Can't wait to see what will happen later this season and hope this show doesn't get cancelled. also i think the characters rock! swain and conti make me laugh everytime, they work really well together. so i say go in justice!!
  • I love this show

I love this show. Eventhough i just started to watch it, i cant get enough. No instead of getting people to go to jail like CSI and Law and Order. These people are consectrating on getting the innocent out of jail. This is really nice thing to do. Its also not boring, the ends arn't predictable i really like that. This is a fabulous show!
  • needs a new day and time

This show is excellent. It was a good idea to primer it after desperate housewives on Sunday night. I probably would have never watched this show because of the night it comes on. Who is home on a Friday night? Now that I have watched it I think I am hooked and I will have record the shows. I still think it needs a better night.
  • Great show about how corrupt the justice system can be. And about law firms(and the lawyers who work for them) really do it in the name of justice. How over worked and under paid they are and thank God there are lawyers who do this.

All of a sudden it gets yanked. No one says it's not returning, no explanation, just bye. Ditto "Close To Home" that aired on Friday nights. That show was terrific. People don't have time to sit down and complain and with all the cable channels they just switch to other shows. Years ago the consumer got what they wanted. When Cagney and Lacy was pulled, so many people wrote to the network it was put back on the air and went on to win Emmy's and I believe ran for five years. I can understand the show Conviction. It was just another Law and Order spin off, but now where is Cane???
  • It is the best TV Series I have watched in the last months. The main idea of the series is quite appealing, focusing something new and in a refreshing way.

It is the best TV Series I have watched in the last months. The main idea of the series is quite appealing, focusing something new and in a refreshing way. I do have some concerns regarding the people that may have been unjustly judged and are incarcerated and I was pleased to watch a series that focus on that. I also would like to emphasize that this TV Series is an example of good work, good taste and commonsense without the unnecessary violence that we have been watching over the years.

Keep up with the good working!
< 1 2