In Justice

ABC (ended 2006)

In Justice Fan Reviews (53)

• In Justice is based around a team of people who work for a laywer (David Swain) and an ex policeman (Charles Conti) and work to free people who have wrongly convicted and have been placed in jail (most of whom are innocent).

It has been a very underrated show that deserves so much more from the producers and is up there with Criminal Minds (in my opinion is better, although Criminal Minds is one fantastic programme) and deserves as much praise as that has received.

The show works well mainly because of the way the characters interact with each other and how they react to each other and also to the public.

In my opinion the show has worked well because of the differing storylines which all have something distictly different about them whether it is armed robbery, murder or something much more minor, they all feel different and you never get the feeling of dejá vú with the storylines. Of course this shouldn't have happened yet anyway because there have only been thirteen episodes.

Although all episodes were of a high quality my personal favorites have to be 'Lovers', 'Side Man', and 'The Public Burning'. The last one is a particular favourite because it was one (if not the only one) where they didn't win the case and have a happy ending.

Hopefully in the future the producers/network will come to their senses and bring another series to our screens.