In Justice

Victims

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 03, 2006 on ABC

• This episode gave us a little better look at Brianna but still leaves us wondering.

I once again really enjoyed this episode. I do like how we saw a little conflict between the group. It was bound to happen when someone thought the client was guilty. Brianna took that on this week, she sided with the woman that identified her rapist. Her feelings were strong and Constance did an excellent job letting you know there was more to it. You could tell by the look on her face that something more was going on with her. I loved how Jon told her she could talk to him about anything. I really want to see these two get together, they definitely have a chemistry. I loved how Conti ended up getting her to work with him. I also liked how everything was wrapped up. I thought it was very touching the scene were Brianna brought the girl to meet the man she wrongly accused. I like the happy endings on this show, don't get me wrong I also loved the episode that didn't have a happy ending, but I like how this show makes you feel good.
  • Great guest stars, great "person of the week to save", Great episode!

First off, I absolutely love Sharif Atkins and am thrilled they cast him as a guest star. He did an excellent job as a man trying to get his mentor and best friend out of jail (Brian J. White was the "save him this week" wrongly convicted rapist and he was awesome as well). I also loved the scenes between Conti and Swain (loved Swain's wine collection being in his office because of faulty pipes and his priceless "I'm slinging a little slang here."). The women they had playing the victims of the rapist were awesome as well (the scene at the end where Angela DiMarco confronts the man she wrongly convicted was a tearjerker...as always, damn this show!). I liked how when she said she was sorry "this happened to him" he responded by saying, "No, I'm sorry THIS happened to you." (meaning the rape). I have to be honest, I wasn't expecting the real rapist to be one of the escorts, that was a nice twist. And we got a little more of a possible backstory from Brianna as well. All in all, it was a great episode.