In Plain Sight Forums

USA (ended 2012)

Episode Discussion: All's Well That Ends 5x08 (May 4)

TesserT

[1]May 4, 2012
    • level: 74
    Please use this thread to discuss Friday's series finale All's Well That Ends . Enjoy!

from USANetwork: In the series finale, Mary finds herself caught between her "model" witness and an unexpected family reunion, while radical changes take place around the WITSEC office. Check out USANetwork for a preview clip.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lynna12000

[2]May 5, 2012
    • level: 21
    This was an almost perfect series finale. Mary finally has the kind of family ties that she has worked so hard for. Jinx and Brandi (mostly Brandi) have grown up. Marshal and Stan have both received richly deserved promotions.

Not having Mary and Marshal become a romantic couple was not as disappointing as I thought it would be. To be honest, when the show started, I thought that would be how the show ended. The two certainly had chemisty to spare.

Ultimately, the show worked better with them not being a romantic couple. Thick, thin, family and work crises, and personal challenges, they were there to support each other. The only thing these two didn't share was a bed.

I'm going to miss them.

Jemadari

[3]May 5, 2012
    • level: 12

I was all prepared for Mary and Marshall to go Harm & Mac(JAG) but when they didn't I wasn't pissed like I thought I would be, the execution of all worked beautifully, the acknowledgements that they loved each other to the point of being something akin to in love but not quite, the pathos of it all was wonderful

Call me a sucker for character resolution but I likes a nice montage with my series finales but lacking that it was still a solid episode all around

Dec1964

[4]May 5, 2012
    • level: 31

A great ending to one of my favorite TV Shows, I watched " In Plain Sight "

for 5yrs & now its over.

During this season it said series final on the last episode it said " Series Finale "

I'll miss this show but at least there we had a proper ending.

Thanks USA Network for 5 Great Seasons.

WolfsBlackSoul

[5]May 5, 2012
    • level: 1

I tend to hate when shows end because there is always something that doesn't get resolved, but In Plain Sights ending was great. I had always hoped that Mary and Marshal would be together, but the scene they had together, explaining their feelings of love but not quite love, was good enough for me to let it go. Besides that Kenny guy isn't all bad. It was nice to see Jinx and Brandi mature, Stan and Marshal get their promotions, and Mary letgo of her past and let people in. I'm going to miss the show ... I hope that the show Common Law taking its time slot will be just as good.

Edited on 05/05/2012 9:31pm

KasenStuff

[6]May 7, 2012
    • level: 5
    You know what? I am extremely grateful Mary and Marshall didn't end up together. I never wanted them to be together. I am actually sick of the male and female lead always having to end up together in a series... So I LOVED that this show did not take that route. I was waiting for it with dread, and for once I got what I wanted lol. So kudos, In Plain Sight! And I will miss you!