Inked Forums

A&E (ended 2006)

is this show still on?

entity0

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 28

i havent noticed but is this show still on? i liked it alot. Oh and is miami ink any good?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

anthonyr1

[2]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    no idea, seems like after thomas left it went all down hill.

reecee

[3]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    it's on hiatus, but I think it's gone for good. Miami Ink is really good, it's way better than Inked and plus Ami is hot,!

Hills79

[4]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    NO WAY, MIAMI INK HAS NOTHING ON INKED(VEGAS). NO OFFENSE I REALLLY WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HECK HAPPEND I LOVE THIS SHOW!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHATS THE DEAL E O.

elsachmo

[5]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 2
    I agree. "Inked" was a much better show, but the revolving cast probably hurt it. I mean Quinn just disappeared, but was still one of the main characters on the show's intro? "Miami Ink" was only good because it had Kat on it, but now that she's gone, who cares?

wheredowego

[6]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 1

There are hiring for season three. I found this information on the Hart&Huntington myspace page.

SEASON 3 OF "INKED" WILL BE FILMED IN CABO SAN LUCAS MEXICO!! ANYONE INTERESTED IN BEING AN ARTIST, RECEPTIONIST, OR SHOP HELPER PLEASE CONTACT LYNN @ 323-279-7106 RO EMAIL AT INKEDTHREE@YAHOO.COM We are located in the Palms hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Home of the reality tv show "Inked" on A&E network. This is the origional and only My Space page for Hart and Huntington Tattoo Company, and for Carey Hart owner and freestyle motocross rider. Dont believe everything that you read on My Space! most common asked question is if we do appointments. well the answer is no. Hart and Huntington Tattoo Company is open from 11 a.m. til 2 a.m. we walk is only. sorry but with our large tourism traffic, people have a hard time keeping appointments!! Please bring as much reference material as possible when you come in for your tattoo. it will make it easier on both you and the artist to get the exact tattoo that you want. We are always looking for motivated, and hard working tattooist and receptionists, so please email us. We are always doing product photo shoots, along with book and calendar projects, so any interested models please notify us! any interested people can contact us at employment@hartandhuntingtontattoo.com, calling the shop at 702 942 7040, or send resume and head shot to 6625 s. Valley View Blvd. building D, Suite 418. Las Vegas, Nev 89118 check out our web site with info on artist and merch at www.hartandhuntingtontattoo.com >MyGen Profile Generator