The Pivot Questionnaire:
- What is your favorite word?
I'd have to go with the original, and that would be Dad
- What is your least favorite word?
It's two words, bitter compromise. If it's a bitter compromise it's not a true compromise
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
Eggshells. Not the kind that you eat, the kind that you have to walk on
- What sound or noise do you love?
The family's conversation when they are in the other room
- What sound or noise do you hate?
The ringing of a telephone
- What is your favorite curse word?
Well, years ago it was Horses**t. Now I have to say, it's the old standby, it's F**k
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Quite frankly I would like to try to be a weekly columnist
- What profession other than yours would you not like to attempt?
A lawyer, that's doing homework for a living
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Ah, different than you thought, isn't it?