Instant Star

Celebrity Skin

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Aug 28, 2007 on CTV

• Hunter after Jude o_O

Someone stop that insane man! Ah yes the beast has finally been captured. I'm so pissed at the way protesters were attacking Jude. She honestly didn't know she was wearing real fur. Cut the girl some slack especially since there's a mad man out to get her. Geeze Louise! Well I must say this was an intense episode. I was scared for Jude for a good minute until Tommy showed up of course. Woot woot for Jude for knocking the life out of that crazy Hunter! Hmmm so the end is pretty interesting with the Jamie coming in panic to see Jude and take her home. And the previews hmmm....that's all I have to say haha.
  • This episode kept you guessing a little bit.

Okay at some parts it was so obvious what was going to happen next. I wonder what really happen with that guy sister. It didn't really make much sense to me. I guess they gonna tell us that answer in the next episode. Jude and her friend are getting way closer then ever before so i'm guessing tom and jude won't be getting to together for a while which is pretty sad for the time they was together like a day almost. Can't wait for thr rest of the season and some more songs. My favorite song from the whole show so far is let me fall.
  • Jude's life is in REAL danger.But can anyone help her?

This show never ceases to amaze me.This episode was well written.So,starting off the episode. Jude walks the runway in a vest,one that happens to be made of real animal fur. She is then covered in red pain (resembling blood). That is only the beginning of the Jude backlash. In attempts to fix it she calls meat eaters "barbaric". Ok,that part of the episode. A lot of celebrities have to chose sides. Are you going to be on the fur side or the anti-fur side. Jude,I believe you are an animal lover and you would never do such a thing on purpose. Next... The protesters swarm her house and vandalize property. She gets death threats and Darius urges her to cancel an upcoming concert, but Jude refuses. Now if I were her, no matter how important my fans were to me, I wouldnt have taken that chance. Ok,something I failed to mention. Somewhere in there, Tommy tried to warn Darius that Hunter was going to show up but Darius told Tommy not to worry. HE SHOULD HAVE! Ok I know that Tommy doesnt hold the record for most trustworthy, but when it comes to Jude he will always be honest. Where did I leave off? Oh yea... So Jude meets Big Lou,her new bulky body guard! (May I mention that she recieves the snazzy nickname, Blonde Eagle). Big Lou attacks a fan while in the mall for getting too close to Jude, and that really makes her boil. All Jude wants to do is communicate with the people who love her music just as much as she does. So the show is back on! Personally,I wouldn't have done that (if I valued life). During her performance, she lets her fans past the doors...Dangerous move Miss Harrison. I would like to commend Big Lou for taking out that protester like that. He sure is dedicated. Now my real review begins....

I loved the added drama.Before, Hunter never really had a chance to get Jude,but with all of that commotion going on no one would have suspected him.Now I love the show and I dont want to see her get hurt but I liked the way the character was in this episode. Since he had Jude held hostage in the rehersal space - and Tommy showed up - we learned more about this Angie girl. I think Tommy could have done a better job at protecting his "girl" Jude though.

Something I thought was pointless.Sadie and Karma bonding time. It needs to stop. Yes Sadie can sometimes be really...How do I say this without using profain language, mean? Nevermind, mean is too nice of a word. I don't know how to describe her so I just wont. Anyway, that is one thing her and Karma have in common. Not the point though. Sadie deserves to hurt and suffer about the whole Kwest thing for a while so Karma - back off!

Can't wait until next episode...Sad thing is though,there are only two more after this one.
  • I am simply amazed! This show keeps getting better and better. (spoilers, of course)

Okay... I just watched 007 Casino Royale before watching this episode. How on earth is it possible that I was more excited by this?

Now, while I am not at all saying that this was [i]better[/i], I can honestly say that it was just plain awesome. The season continues down the dark plotline when protesters are offended by Jude's opinions. What's worse, Hunter continues to seek revenge, and it finally shows in a gripping climax. This episode's song wasn't earth-shattering, but it was still pretty good. The sub-plot involves Karma helping Sadie get over Kwest. It wasn't particularly well written, but I've seen worse.

All in all, this is turning out to be the best season yet by far. I strongly suggest you tune in for this one, or go to The-N's website to watch it.
  • Jude in danger

So Jude gets attacked for wearing fur. I must say that was clearly a crazy scene when they showed the activists crowding around her home. Hunter is a crazy insane man and I was very much terrified at the way he was keeping an eye on her. I'm glad Tommy was looking out for her though and I'm glad she had some help by Big Lou hahaha. What a name. I also like the way Jamie was looking out for Jude.This was definitely an exciting episode. I'm glad the outcome was a good one and not a tragic one at that. Karma was annoying as usual as if she didn't have the money to buy her own Janet Jackson tickets haha. Overall a good episode. Can't wait til the next one.