Instant Star Forums

CTV (ended 2008)

Do your own Season 5!

TeemerDJ

[21]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 12

Demi:Look I have this song...

Jude:Uh..listen, I don't really have time to listen to your song...I should be working on my..uh..*glances a peek at Tommy who stares back at her* my music...

Demi:Look, could you just listen to one verse...

Jude:Look you're an amateur who's not even sure they're gonna have a music career. I'm a rockstar and I said I don't have the time...

Demi:But you have to...Darius...

Jude:Look I'm doing a favor for Darius...he doesn't control me...or how I choose to spend my time...

Demi:Wow, you used to be amazing...you used to be the beauty the silver lining of the rough, soul killing, music industry....but you're just like the rest of them...swallowed up by fame...and the music is completely forgotten..I don't want or need your mentoring...I'm not sure I even want or need to win this contest...*walks away* *Tommy walks up to a eye rolling Jude*

Tommy:Uh..Jude..sorry we didn't get to talk much....

Jude:Look Tommy..you are from my past...I'm here because I was forced to come...this a business trip and I have no interest in seeing you. I thought the fact I didn't call you would help you get the picture...you and I that's in the past and maybe it's best we not talk much....and just stay clear...I don't have time for petty past romance...when I should be working on music that the fans expect...I don't even know why I'm being degraded into this....*walks away from an utterly shocked and crushed Tommy*

Edited on 07/31/2008 8:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.