Instant Star Forums

CTV (ended 2008)

Episodes 408-412 available

stnkedoo

[1]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 9

Okay, I know many of you probably have already seen the leaks but I thought I'd post this for the ones who haven't. I do have the links for 408-412 and I would be happy to give them to anyone who wants them. I know that there has been ctv links or whatever going around but these are different ones. If you would like me to send them to you, message me. If you have any problems viewing them, just ask me. Oh and please don't ask me for 413, because I haven't even seen it yet. Apparently, it hasn't been leaked yet and there's a possibility that it won't be leaked.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

infiniteclone

[2]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    the quicker way would just be to go to youtube and search for the episodes since they were recently uploaded.

ParkPlace2623

[3]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 12
    Yeah. Something tells me the series finale (413) won't leak...

SnicoleT1593

[4]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 13

I found the episodes on youtube...408-412. They're all divided into 3 parts. I've only watched 412 because that was the one I was most curious about and I'm trying to be surprised for the last six episodes even though I've already read spoilers.

MrsDelonge

[5]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 4
    All the episodes were just deleted while I was in the middle of watching them!

lilhpchick

[6]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    MrsDelonge wrote:
    All the episodes were just deleted while I was in the middle of watching them!

WoW that sucks.

gchata

[7]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 6
    stnkedoo wrote:

Okay, I know many of you probably have already seen the leaks but I thought I'd post this for the ones who haven't. I do have the links for 408-412 and I would be happy to give them to anyone who wants them. I know that there has been ctv links or whatever going around but these are different ones. If you would like me to send them to you, message me. If you have any problems viewing them, just ask me. Oh and please don't ask me for 413, because I haven't even seen it yet. Apparently, it hasn't been leaked yet and there's a possibility that it won't be leaked.

ctv doesn't work if you don't live in canada. the made it and degrassi blocked content. damn canadians!

MrsDelonge

[9]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 4

http://is.toxicitynet.com

jommylove155

[10]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 1
    can you send them to me

harley2898

[11]Jun 20, 2008

Hi I just saw your message me and my friend we are very huge stars of IS from Germany where it unfortunately is not airing furtheron after season one but we are desperate to know how it goes on watched on youtube 4 8 and 4 9 till they got turned down so could you please please send us the links where we can watch the rest??

Thaks in advance

regards

stnkedoo wrote:

harley2898

[12]Jun 20, 2008

Hey there!

Thanks so so much and Sorry that we asked for the links again before!! checking the mailbox you really rock!!! and made two german girls very, very happy!! You don't have by any chance also the upload links for season 4 episode 1-7 as well?? and could also give us the final episode when it aired??? i know quite alot to ask but like I said we in Germany can't get the click to watch since we don't live in the US and ctv doesn't work as well since we don't live in Canada so you are basically now since they cancelled it on youtube our only hope to get all episodes of the final season so pretty please could you do us this favor I know it's huge and in case it's too much work for you don't bother but in case it's not too much please help us out of our addiction!! Maybe there is also something we can do for you we have at least all songs from season 4 except Cory Lees ghost of mine and could give you those!! Thanks again very, very much and hopefully you can help us out with all our other missing episodes as well

All the best from Germany and two now very happy German Instant star fans

bdavis23

[13]Jun 20, 2008
    could someone please send me the link - i can't find it anywhere

cutenena

[14]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    CAN SOMEONE PLZ SEND ME THE LINK...THX SO0 MUCH IN ADVANCE

10z9y8x7w6

[15]Jun 21, 2008
    could you send me the Instant Star links if they still work?? thank you

harley2898

[16]Jun 21, 2008

Hi

we are two very, very hugeIinstant star fans from Germany and since we live in Germany where Instant star got only one season till they cancelled it and we don'nt get the N or ctv to watch at all since we are neither US nor Canadian citizens we have no cahnce at all to watch it !!!!

But we so love Instant star and wanna know how everthing turns out and we just got lucky and got the links for episodes 8-12 to download from a very, very nice person here in the forum thanks again to him/her but we were wondering does anyone of you maybe also have episodes 1-7 cause we only watched 1 and 2 and 7 until youtube turned it off so we actually don't know what happened in between besides the spoilers that we read so if someone could give those links of episodes 1-7 to us so that we could download the episodes and wantch everything starting from season 4 1-12 again so that we have it in completion that would be very,very awesome and also if someone once it aired would put on the link for the sad but true very final episode of Instant star?That would totally rock
    cause like I said you guys are actually our only hope to get to know how Instant star turns out in the end!!

Thanks in advance and all the best from Germany two totally to Instant star addicted German girls

vlntflwr

[17]Jun 23, 2008
    GOD BLESS YOU, I'M AN ADVID FAN AND I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR LINKS FOR TWO WEEKS. I JUST RECENTLY JOINED THE SITE BUT I COME TO THIS SITE ALL THE TIME FOR REVIEWS AND SUMMARIES. I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD A FORUMN. IF YOU COULD SEND ME THE LINKS TO 408-412 OR 413 IT'D BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

mailewis

[18]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    send me the links please if they still work

duhduhrox190

[19]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 6

Episode 413 is now on the-n.com

http://www.the-n.com/theclick/?categoryId=5031&titleId=16548

cutielulu828

[20]Jun 24, 2008

but wait if 413 is on the n does any1 have the link to 412