CTV (ended 2008)

Episodes 408-412 available

Khannie_Star

[21]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 4

412: http://www.the-n.com/theclick/?categoryId=5031&titleId=16547

413: http://www.the-n.com/theclick/?categoryId=5031&titleId=16548

Gonna miss the show it ended perfectly

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MrsDelonge

[22]Jun 24, 2008

I don't know how to do the whole spoiler link thing (Sorry!) so I'm just going to say:

*********4-13 SPOILER*******

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

I was sooooooo completely heartbroken for Tommy at the end. He was so teary eyed, I definitely did not see that coming. Also, what happened with the whole Darius/Sadie storyline? That was left all in the air. And ofcourse I'm so happy for Speid and Karma, but I knew they'd end up back together.

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

/

***********End Spoiler***************

Khannie_Star

[23]Jun 24, 2008
    OMG you're right! but please start a new topic about it :]

stnkedoo

[24]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 9
    cutielulu828 wrote:

but wait if 413 is on the n does any1 have the link to 412

I do.

kateyz

[25]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    Can anybody please please please send me the links to all the season 4 episodes as far as those exist? I'm dying to see 413!!!

gweasley

[26]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm so tempted to watch it but I want to wait.

Beth182005

[27]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 2
    Omg i'm so pissed at the ending ..... REALLY pissed.

stnkedoo

[28]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    kateyz wrote:
    Can anybody please please please send me the links to all the season 4 episodes as far as those exist? I'm dying to see 413!!!

Message me.

degrassiZIMfan

[29]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 35
    Awww...
    It did end perfectly. But there's still soo much that they could do with the show! I really want a 5th season!

harley2898

[30]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 1

Hey there,

we so, so hope that you didn't forget us??!!

You already sent us the link of the n.com but like I wrote before in reply that is unfortunateley something we are not able to watch because of not living in the US so please, please don't forget us as soon as the episode is ready to download and send us again like the other ones you sent us before, that link where we can download the whole episode that would be so very, very awesome cause we are really dying to know what happened especially now since we read some spoilers and thought what the heck happened???... Tommy teary eyed... Karma and Speid together again at the end?.... so please, please don't forget us... we are so really dying to know!!!

Thanks so so much in advance

All the best from Germany

Two really excited- dying to know how everything turns out- IS fans from Germany

harley2898

[31]Jun 26, 2008
    stnkedoo wrote:
    kateyz wrote:

Message me.

Hey there,

Sorry we're pretty new to the Forum so we wrae still not really sure where to put our request but so we hope we are now asking the right person who alreadsy before was so very, very helpful to us and provided us with epsodes season 4-episode 1-12 and we so, so hope that she is going to help us out again cause like stated below we are so dying to know how everything turns out especially after reading the spoilers!!! So Thanks again in advance and we so, so hope that you didn't forget us??!! You already sent us the link of the n.com but like I wrote that is unfortunateley something we are not able to watch because of not living in the US so please, please don't forget us as soon as the episode is ready to download and send us again like the other ones, that link where we can download the whole episode that would be so very very awesome cause we are really dying to know what happened especially now since we read some spoilers and thought what the heck happened???... Tommy teary eyed... Karma and Speid together again at the end?.... so please, please don't forget us... we are so really dying to know!!! All the best from Germany Two really excited German IS fans

ISCrazy8908

[32]Jun 26, 2008
    I am having the same issue could you send it to me too!?
    I would be forever grateful!

harley2898

[33]Jun 27, 2008

Hey there,

it's us two really now very desperate Instant star fans from Germany and we wanted to just make sure that we hope that you didn't forget about us when you promised to also give us the last episode to download just like you gave us the ones before cause now after reading even more spoilers we are so, so dying to know how it turns out cause what we read so far does just not look that great and we really hope that you can provide us again with a link to download the episode so that we can watch it again and again and put it on DVD just like we could do with the other ones that you gave to us cause like I wrote you before although we greatly appreciated that you so soon gave us the link of the n.com so that we could watch episode 13, this link is nothing that works for us since we don't live in the US!!

We really hope to hear from you soon hopefully with good news concerning our request and that you can also provide us with the very final episode of Instant star for which we already say thank you, thank you very, very much in advance!

Again we are really grateful and appreciate all your work cause otherwise we woudln't have a chance at all to get to know how everthing turns out and after reading all the posted spoilers we are really dying here and can't wait to see what is going to happen and how it turns out in the end!!

harley2898

[34]Jun 27, 2008

stnkedoo wrote:
    kateyz wrote:
    Message me.

Hey there,

it's us two really now very desperate Instant star fans from Germany and we wanted to just make sure that we hope that you didn't forget about us when you promised to also give us the last episode to download just like you gave us the ones before cause now after reading even more spoilers we are so, so dying to know how it turns out cause what we read so far does just not look that great and we really hope that you can provide us again with a link to download the episode so that we can watch it again and again and put it on DVD just like we could do with the other ones that you gave to us cause like I wrote you beforealthough we greatly appreciated that you so sson gave us the link of the n.com so that we could watch episode 13, this link is nothing that works for us since we don't live in the US!!

We really hope to hear from you soon hopefully with good news concerning our request and that you can also provide us with the very final episode of Instant star for which we already say thank you, thank you very, very much in advance!

Again we are really grateful and appreciate all your work cause otherwise we woudln't have a chance at all to get to know how everthing turns out and after reading all the posted spoilers we are really dying here and can't wait to see what is going to happen and how it turns out in the end!!

helloww

[35]Nov 6, 2008

Hi, I'm a girl from Belgium and I'd REALLY like to have the episodes that you have (408-412). I've been looking for them for days but I really can't find them or they tell me that I can't watch those episodes in my country! I' really hope you can send me the episodes because I'm dying to know what Tommy is going to do with his relationship with Jude, I'd be reallyy grateful!!

greetz from Belgium x