Instant Star Forums

CTV (ended 2008)

judes car?????

OTHLeyton

[1]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 3

I know it's already season 4 but does anyboyd know the type of car jude got in the last episode of seaon 2 , the episode when kat kisses judes dad. the episode is called : Viciousness. All i know is that the car was a mustang but i don't know wath make and what year....thanx

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wanted23

[2]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 33
    That aired as the season finale? That aired as the fifth episode of season 2 in the States and the episode where Jude gets drunk and the guy takes pictures of her was the finale, then season 3 picked up from there... Why did it air later? I remember there was talk about it but I can't remember... (Sorry for being a little off topic.)

TeemerDJ

[3]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 12
    Wanted23 wrote:
    That aired as the season finale? That aired as the fifth episode of season 2 in the States and the episode where Jude gets drunk and the guy takes pictures of her was the finale, then season 3 picked up from there... Why did it air later? I remember there was talk about it but I can't remember... (Sorry for being a little off topic.)

No it didn't.

Instant Star episodes run just like they're supposed to in the U.S. He was just a bit confused b/c The-N always says "Season Premiere" after a hiatus break after the first half of a season is over.