Instant Star

Helter Skelter

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jul 22, 2007 on CTV

• Patsy's spinning out of control.Out of pity,Jude wants to help.Patsy,on the other hand,doesn't want it.Also,Sadie's hung up on Tommy,and Kwest wants Sadie.

5.2
    I love Instant Star more than anything in the world - but it's episodes like this that I roll my eyes at. Don't get me wrong,I've been waiting on this episode all week thinking it'd be something different. Then I realized,the same people who produce Degrassi produce Instant Star. Not to mention the creative writer for Instant Star used to write for Degrassi. It was an ok episode,lots of "drama" - I just don't think it's the show's best. I know,the episodes are just 30 minuites long but everything just went so fast and everything was crammed together.You don't have enough time to grasp the concept. One thing I did like about the episode was the fact that it set a path for Jude & Jamie (who may be getting back together this season).I believe that the next episode will be better,and this episode may eventually grow on me - but I believe that it was just there to add some sort of "drama" and take up space.Can't wait for the rest of the season!
  • When Jude tries to save Patsy, Patsy tries everything she can to get away. But when she turns to the bottlw as usual, it becomes a tragic end of her life.

It wasn't what I was expecting, but it did not disappointment me. It was a real thriller. That song that Patsy sang at the beach was beautiful. I have to say it kept me itching to figure out what was going to happen next. It also got me thinking about why Patsy wouldn't do the album. When Jude said "What are you so afraid of all the time?" it had me wondering the same thing. It was very well written and very different from other episodes that Instant Star has done. We have seen drinking problems with Jude and Tommy, but nothing like this. At the end, when Patsy got into that terrible accident, it almost had me in tears. I was saying "oh, my god" about 20x minimum. It was terrible where they ended it, but it was such a good episode. I loved it because it was so different, and it was so dramatic and real. Maybe people now will think twice before they hit the bottle. I will miss Patsy very much. She was a great character to the show. Can't wait for the next episode!
  • No not Patsy!

It is incredibly insane with the scene where Patsy crashes on the highway. I loved Patsy's character. Why did they have to cut her off?! It's just like Degrassi the way they cut off J.T. Geeze! Anyway the episode in itself was very well written . I enjoyed the intense scene where Patsy grows crazy in the G-major office. I felt bad that Jamie got hurt but I felt even worse for Patsy. I liked the scene where Patsy and Jude were by the water and Patsy sang Jude her song. It was sweet, she's awesome. Overall a great episode even if I really don't want to see Patsy go.
  • Patsy's drinking problem is beginning to spiral out of control.

This episode was so good. It was so dramatic and it was something you would not expect from Instant Star. I feel bad for poor Patsy. She drank so much and then she turned on poor Jaime. It was so dramatic. I can't believe she pushed Jaime and made him bleed... Then, in the very end, Patsy crashes... It was so sad. It doesn't look good for poor Patsy. At least it would add some good drama to the show. Then they would have to spend a couple episodes trying to cope without her. This episode is definitely Instant Star at its best.
  • Pasty decides she can't take anymore.

Patsy has been spiraling up and out of control since her appearance in season two but only until she signed over to G-major did she really begin to go downhill. Unlike Jude she refused to compromise she just wanted to make music in her own way whether from trash she found or mutilating a musical instrument.

She hated every moment of her time at G-major and showed a vulnerable side to herself by depending on Jamie to be on her side to not compromise. But instead he was the one to push her furthur away in the end which led to their showdown in the studio after hours. In a way Jamie broke her heart before they broke up by betraying her trust and her faith in him. All she had left that she could depend on was liquor and then she drove off drunk. Patsy will be missed.
  • Patsy's drinking problem is beginning to spiral out of control.

This episode was so good. It was so dramatic and it was something you would not expect from Instant Star. I feel bad for poor Patsy. She drank so much and then she turned on poor Jaime. It was so dramatic. I can't believe she pushed Jaime and made him bleed... Then, in the very end, Patsy crashes... It was so sad. It doesn't look good for poor Patsy. At least it would add some good drama to the show. Then they would have to spend a couple episodes trying to cope without her. This episode is definately Instant Star at its best.
  • OMG Patsy!

This was definitely an interesting episode. I really felt bad for Patsy with the way that she is. I feel even more bad for Jamie for having to put up with her crap. I love Patsy and all but she definitely went to far mouthing off Jude and Jamie for trying to help her. That whole scene at the studio was intense when she freaking shoved Jamie into the glass. Man that has got to hurt. Ahh I can't believe she freaking got into an accident. I mean I knew it was coming but ugh why does she have to be so darn stubborn! I can't wait til the next episode I don't want her to die I like her friendship with Jude.
  • patsy is doing bader than ever. jude try's to help. jammie is trying to get patsy to finish her album after her messed up with her the first time.

I really liked this one. i think that patsy has a big prolem. she needs help fixing it. i think that she wants help and she doesn't want it. jammie should of never messed up the song in the first place. what he did to it wwas a mess. i would of gotten mad like she did,just not as mad. jude wastrtying to help by being a good friend.