Instant Star

Like a Virgin

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jul 08, 2007 on CTV

• Steam erupts between Jude and Karma.

This episode was awesome. It was so amazing and fun to watch. It was so well written. I loved the song played at the Bar Mitzvah. Alexz Johnson and Cory Lee give off amazing performances in this episode. I can not believe that Jude's boob was exposed in front of a bunch of thirteen year olds. This episode was definitely a series classic. It was so above average. It was a very exciting episode. This episode is definitely one of my favorites out of the entire series. I love to see Karma and Jude fight. This episode is another great installment.
  • I didn't know they were gonna go there.

This episode was about Jude and Karma. So Karma tells the media that she is still a virgin. Then the media assumes that Jude isn't. which make Jude and Karma instant enimes of course. So she sings for some little boy 13 year old party since he's rich and its gonna be broad cast and every thing. Then Jude wasn't thinking so she gonna pull up her shirt. So the 13 year old boy said that was so cool and his party is gonna be remember for ever. So every one is all up in her face because of what happen.
  • Our favorite Instant Star is growing up

Not the long ago Jude was behaving as a normal fifteen and sixteen year old, handling her business and relationships they normally would. But she doesn't lead a normal teenage life and it was time for her to grow up and face everything, the good and the bad. When she posts the pictures of herself on her website she shows a responsible side to herself that she didn't even realize she had. She wanted her fans to see the real her, not the image G-major wanted to create. Though it did produce some negative feedback in the beginning due to Karma, it made her popularity sky-rocket.
  • This episode is about Karma and Jude has an interview together. Karma tells the reporters that she is a virgin and they assume Jude is not. Meanwhile, Sadie and Kwest become a little more than friends and this raises a problem for Tommy.

I like this particular episode because this is the continuation of Jude and Karma’s feud. I think Karma has been out to get Jude every since she won Instant Star. She has a hidden agenda and I hope that the rest of them don’t fall for it. She is out to make Jude look bad. That is why she told those reporters that she was a virgin. She wanted them to make the assumption that Jude wasn’t. But in the end, it shows her leaving Spiederman’s room which means she really isn’t a virgin like she says. I like the fact that Sadie and Kwest hooked up in this episode because they look REALLY cute as a couple. But I don’t like the fact that Tommy has a problem with Sadie being with Kwest. This ultimately resulted in a fist fight between Tommy and Kwest. I guess you can say he’s a little bit jealous. He should be worried about his relationship with Jude before anything.
  • Jude and Karma are not getting along and Jude posts the pictures of her drunk on her own website; Kwest and Tommy fight over Sadie and Jude accidentally ends up exposing her breast at a bar mitzvah party.

I liked this episode. It was...important almost, because Jude's breast falling out caused some events in the next episode. A good episode, all in all, I think so. I liked it and I like how now there is a sort of war going on between Karma and Jude. I think that it will be fun to watch what goes on between them. I also actually liked the part where Jude's breast fell out. I do not know why, though. I enjoyed this episode and I think that Season 3 of Instant Star is going well so far, even though there has only been 3 episodes. A good episode.
  • Jude's decicion to go public with the blackmail pictures on her own website threaten to alienate her younger fans. Karma becomes even more hatealbe and Jude is forced to make another decision, keep her dignity or show Karma what she's made of!

Another great episode from the Instant Star crew! Jude is really starting to get more depth this season and becoming more of her own artist.

Was it just me or was anyone else ready to reach in to the T.V set and punch Karma in the face?? Have to admit though it is great writing when viewers are left with such strong emotions towards the characters.

I'm also loving the angle they've given Patsy and the more air time she's getting, her character brings this breath of fresh air to the show.

Here's to hoping that Karma gets whats comming to her...... and real soon..........
  • Steam erupts between Jude and Karma.

This episode was awesome. It was so amazing and fun to watch. It was so well written. I loved the song played at the Bar Mitzvah. Alexz Johnson and Cory Lee give off amazing performances in this episode. I can not believe that Jude's boob was exposed in front of a bunch of thirteen year olds. This episode was definately a series classc. It was so above average. It was a very exciting episode. This episode is definately one of my favorites out of the entire series. I love to see Karma and Jude fight. This episode is another great installment.
  • There's anew instant star. Tommy's back. Jude gets into some trouble with D and the media. D has a kid.

The new girl is evil. Saying that Jude not a virgin when she goes and has sex with jude's ex. The girl needs to get over herself. She's just mad becuse she was not in the spot light. Then she calls Jude a slut and Jude's friend pushes her into a b-day cake, she pulls down Judes shrit and the cameras strat flashin'.Let the games begin. This is gonna be one of the best seasons.