Instant Star

Lose This Skin

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Mar 27, 2005 on CTV

• Yeah, definitely not one of my favorite episodes.

Of course I enjoyed this episode just because it was "Instant Star." However, I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did with the other episodes. This episode focuses on the relationship between Jude and Jaimie. Jaimie is by far NOT one of my favorite characters, especially when he is paired up with Jude as a potential boyfriend. As friends they're perfectly fine, but once they cross that line, it is unbearable. I didn't like this episode because Jude has undergone a change for the worse. All of the stress and drama is really getting to her, and it has affected her greatly. I feel really bad for Kat in this episode because Jaimie is just a little love-sick puppy and slave when it comes to Jude, even though it is Kat who is his girlfriend. I think Kat's a wonderful friend and character in this show. So it just breaks my heart that Jaimie (and Jude) would do something like this to her. However, one reason why I did like this episode is because I love the featured song, "Me Out of Me." It's a great song, and her performance was amazing as well. Her look at the mall performance was just as amazing. She looked gorgeous. Also, another downside to this episode is that there just wasn't enough Tommy in it. We always need to see more of him. :)