Instant Star

Not An Addict

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jul 20, 2008 on CTV

• Reeling from the breakup, Jude works a little too much on her third album. The over-working effects her career, her health, and her relationships.

This episode is a hard one to watch and think about. It is so sad to see Jude handling the break up as bad as she did. I guess that's what happens when you really love a man. It was sad to see her so caught up in the album that she would steal, and even blow off important things in her career. I feel like, if her album blows it is entirely her fault because she over produced it. There was too much there for that one song, but she was just trying to make her music perfect. I thought it was interesting how Karma and Zeppelin connected through Karma's "help" with her situation with Jamie. The scene that really made me like thsi episode, and feel for Jude, was after she collapsed and Jamie, Kwest, and Sadie tried to talk to her. I really felt for her and understood her pain whens he talked about how the only thing she had left was the music and how hurt the breakup had left her. It must have really hurt her if she felt the urge to hide it from everyone. I think this episode is full of emotion, and that's what makes it so hard to watch. You don't want Jude to be hurt the way she is, but you can't stop it.