Instant Star

Nowhere To Run

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Aug 19, 2007 on CTV

• Lights! Camera! Action! Jude is being followed.

As if things couldn't get any worse Jude is being hovered over by camera men watching her every move. I think it's great that her and Jamie are reviving their friendship and is it just me or is there something that may be happening between them?? ;P I must say I wouldn't mind them being together although I do love Tommy with Jude. Speiderman works on his demo woot woot. What a hunk. Hahaha a hunk with a voice too! And woot woot for Jude patching up her broken heart in front of the live audience. Not a wow factor episode but a good episode nonetheless.
  • The media after Jude.

So Jude tries to hide her broken heart. I must say I feel bad that she has yet to learn about the whole Hunter situation. I'm not very pleased with Quest not giving Sadie the time of day. I'm glad Speiderman gets more screenplay in this episode. It's funny the way he made up excuses to the rest of the band for no apparent reason since they could care less he was working on a solo demo. I loved the excuses they gave for being part of the band haha. Overall the episode was fairly enjoyable.