Instant Star

Should I Stay Or Should I Go

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Apr 24, 2005 on CTV

• Ok, so Jude is gonna go on tour, but then all of a sudden her ex, Shay, shows up asking her to go on tour with him. So then she has to decide. Meanwhile, Jamie wants her attention, and Sadie and Tommy have something going on.

The perfect way to end the season, because it leaves us with enough questions to keep us coming back for more. However, I've only been watching this show for a couple of episodes, but I thought I had everything worked out. You know, Jude loves Tommy, Tommy likes Jude, Jamie likes Jude, Jude's friend (who's name I can't remember) likes Jamie. It all fits. But then Tommy and Sadie hook up (which I think is totally stupid & confusing) and Jamie makes a move on Jude!!! Why would he do that? WHY? WHY? WHY? It makes no sense to me. Spoiler coming up. So, at the end of the episode Jamie KISSES Jude!!! Then Jude goes up to hand in her ticket...and comes back and KISSES JAMIE BACK!!!! WHY would she do this if she is obviously still in love with Tommy? Anyways, I'm gonna keep watching to figure out what she is doing.