Instant Star

The Long and Winding Road

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Aug 01, 2007 on CTV

• I will try not to make this exactly like everyone else's.

First of all I want to say that "Don't You Dare" is now one of my absolute favorite songs. We very rarely get to see exactly what Jude is talking about in her songs. I loved that all the lyrics and passion that went in to creating this song were all for Tommy. The song is so incredibly sweet and romantic and really connects with the listeners. One can easily hear it and think of their one true love. The song is so sad at the same time as being extremely poetic and loving. It is no wonder that it changes Tommy's mind. "I've been waiting such a long, long time. Don't you Dare change, your mind."
  • Tommy and Jude hit the road to record in "more unique places",but in the meantime Tommy tries to forget his past and admit his true feelings to Jude.

I have one thing to say about this episode : finaly! Now come, we all knew (since "Unsweet Sixteen" way back in season 1) that Jude and Tommy were destined to be together. Yeah, at first it didn't seem like it was going to happen. Tommy started got halfway there and backed out - but Jude convinced him...I think,as much as Tommy won't admit it,Jude has him whipped. Things are perfect with the two of them and I couldn't be happier! But,we all know that it's a t.v. show and no matter how much we want them to be together,things wont be perfect between them forever.We'll just have to wait and see. Until then,I'll enjoy seeing Jommy.
  • too cute!!!!!!!!!!

this episode was way to cute...i loved that tommy and jude finally had their moment...this huge smile appeared on my face when tommy kissed jude and jude was right tommy does have a special look just for her....but the whole accident thing on the road scared me a little bit...i mean he freaked out...and who is angie??? something tells me that tommy's past is going to come back and haunt him...tommy was really emotional in this episode and a little confusing but i guess he was dealing with a lot of different emotions...hopefully everything turns out all right for him.
  • Jude and Tommy Finally get together. They sing a song together,it was all really cute. We get to learn some of Tommy's Secrets, like his last name and many more.And of course Jommy had make out session. Back @ GMajor Spied being weird,& Sadies in charge.

I loved this episode. It is the best episode so far. I got to learn more about Tommy and his past, and got to see my favorite couple (Tommy and Jude) get together. They sing "Pick up the Pieces" while doing the boyzattack dance. Jude and Tommy make-out for a while. Tommy basically tells Darius that he loves Jude. He said "But she's my girl" I was so happy when he said that. Also, Jude sang "Don't you Dare" in the church, its a very good song. I have no idea what Spied was doing in this episode. He was just acting weirder than usual. But he was funny. Spied, Jamie, and Kyle locked Sadie in a room, that was hilarious. If you love Jommy, then You'll LOVE this episode. It's about 90% Jommy. If you like Spied's craziness then you'll also enjoy the episode. If you only see one episode of Instant Star this is the one you need to see.

(Jude + Tommy= Jommy)
  • So, Tommy and Jude take a road trip to write songs. We all knew other things would happen...

I LOVED THIS. Such such an amazing ep. I think I would have preferred for them to put off the inevitable ship, but obviously, we all know there are many more issues to come. But in the mean time, Jommy might be the most heartwrenching and adorable couple that teen television has ever divised. I like how we get to know more about Tommy now (who was flat in S1), and I loved it when he told Jude that he sometimes wanted to just run away with her. And the kiss was hot, especially considering they were IN A CHURCH. This show is just so addictive.
  • Awwww how adorable ^-^

I couldn't help but squeal at the screen when Tommy kissed Jude. It was so adorable. They are adorable. My gosh! It was about time lol. I really like them together and this episode couldn't have been any better. I loved when Jude was singing in the church and Tommy comes in and she goes I know you care. Awwwww hehehe. That scene where Tommy freaks out on the road was kind of scary for a minute I thought he was going to crash into something but I thought it was so cute how he rushed out of the car to see if Jude was ok. Overall another great episode.
  • This episode had me waiting for the moment we've ALL been waiting for...

This was a great episode and maybe my favorite one. Even though we were all ready for the Jude/Tommy kiss, getting there was so much fun: all girls academy bathroom, the woods, an old church. I loved the connections to both Tommy and Jude's pasts in these locations and how sharing these places with each other was really intimate. It gave us a few hints to Tommy's past, but gave us enough information to keep us wanting to know more. My favorite part was at the end when the priest walks in and says, "You here for the wedding?" I hope it's foreshadowing... (in the distant future)!
  • How cute...

This episode was definitely one of the best I guess because it's one of those "aww" moments. I thought it was really cute seeing the chemistry Jude and Tommy have and seeing them finally getting together. It was sad at parts when Tommy was trying to let go of Angie but it was joyful that he was able to finally say goodbye and move on with Jude. The scenes with Sadie in the studio where Spiederman, the band, and Jamie lock her in that room was hilarious. I thought it was mean but it all served a purpose in the end nonetheless. Overall a great episode and I can't wait til the next one.
  • I think this is my favorite episode of Instant Star. There was a little comedy but for the most part it was heart wrenching.

Sadie and the Office
    Sadie is in charge. She wont let Spiederman work on his science project or Peyton record. She gets locked in a room so Peyton could record. Peyton refuses but Saide in the end gets him to sign. This plot was above average. I felt for Saide because I have a very simmilar personality. Jude and Tommy on the Road
    Jude and Tommy travel to a few places including nature and a fancy bathroom to record. Tommy swerves because he thinks he aw a girl. Tommy and Jude end up at a church. We learn that Tommy killed a gril in a car accedent. He grieves a little. The episode ends with Tommy and Jued kissing. The plot started out light and fun. Seeing Tommy cry and jude upset about him rejecting her at first made my eyes water a little. The wost heart wrenching word it the whole episode was when Tommy said goodbye. It's one of the hardest words to say and made me cry. The Music
    It was fun to see the music played around with. At the end Jude has a fantastic song which she sang in the curch with an organ. It fit the scene perfectly.
  • Instant Star. Episode 307

I must say, though we've only seen the small clip thus far, with the way it's been shown through the previews, and showing the Jommy struggle of love, this episode definitely looks like on that's not worth missing. With people that I've spoken to so far, they've stated that this is their favorite episode yet. I guess it only goesto show that Instant Star is one AMAZING show, and it definitely deserves all the rave reviews that it gets.