Instant Star

Train In Vain

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Apr 17, 2005 on CTV

• Jude has finished her album, but learns that Tommy may not produce her next one. In order to get him to stay, Jude makes a deal with Darius. Also, Kat is trying hard to forget about Jamie, but he wants her to forgive him. Also, Tommy kisses Sadie.

Again, I loved the interactions between Jude and Kat. They were very well acted by both actors. The other parts of the episode were pretty good, including Tommy's reaction to Jude's attempt to get him to stay and Darius' interactions with everyone. The only thing I objected to were the Sadie/Tommy moments. When did Tommy go from avoiding Sadie's passes to being the one to initiate over the top fliritng and make out sessions? Survey says...lame.

Either Jude is completely over Tommy and she'll be able to deal or a major chick fight is going to occur between Sadie and Jude. Prediciton...Sadie will call Jude selfish and explain how much she likes Tommy. Tommy will explain he never wanted to come in between Jude and Sadie. Jude will pretend she's okay with it while she secretly isn't. Either that, or I'll be completely wrong. Either way, it should be an interesting Season Finale.