Instant Star

Us and Them

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jun 29, 2008 on CTV

• Jude Cant Wait two Make Her relationship with Tommy Public! But can she handle what happens next? while karma and speed work out there marriage!

this is totally different from the other episodes. jude is more loud and outgoing and shes ready to get her relationship out and about, while tommy is more aggresive towards the camera men. they do get more intimate in this episode. i liked how they turned things around in the end and im glad to see our to favorite people together. i love this season and i just cant emagine what will happen next. jude and tommy are always finding ways two make there relationship a little more complicated. im also happy two say that karma and speeds realtionship dows take some turns as well!!
  • After almost getting caught in a not so wholesome situation, Darius says it's time for Jude and Tommy to go public in order to make it wholesome. Unfortunately, the reaction is not as expected.

All I can say is, I love the Instant Star writers! I have liked all of the episodes so far, but I think this is my favorite one so far. There were so many priceless moments and references to other things (for example the Tom Cruise couch jumping on Oprah). This is a dream come true for any Jommy fan, there is a lot of Jommy hottness. We also see that, like any celebrity, Jude has a side to her that just wants to tell the paparazzi to shove it. Jude's performance and Beatles reference was cool too. I've been looking forward to that episode and that particular performance after the ExecProducer mentioned it on his message board. It's episodes like this that I'm going to remember about Instant Star once it is finaly gone (I tear up at the idea...), but it's also episodes like this that I want to see for another season. Jude proved in this episode that she's not "Perfect" (like her song says). Aside from the episode, with it's great plot and such, I loved the references to Jude songs from other seasons, especially since it seems that after a season is over they just forget about the songs. This is a priceless episode from the people who bring us this great show. Well-written!