Instant Star

We Belong

Aired Sunday 7:00 PM Jul 06, 2008 on CTV

• Tommy is called home for reasons unknown and Jude fears for their relationship. The only episode I've ever given a perfect ten.

I absolutely loved this episode. I loved it so much, it was the first one I decided to give the rating of a perfect ten. It is so emotional, and it makes me more connected to the show (which is what I have a fear of, seeing as it is the last season). The most humorous part was definately the Instant Star auditions. I think it is great that we finaly get to see the process, especially in the last season. I also loved all of the "Jommy" cuteness in this episode (atleast there was cuteness at the beginning). The arguments made me feel like "Jommy" was real, and not just a fantasy couple. I think it was great that the writers decided to give us more insight on Tommy's past/family. They used the song "I Still Love You" beautifully. It is one of the few times where I can say they used the song appropriately in an episode, it actually made sense how they did it. It was emotional to watch, I actually shed a tear or two. That just shows how great the writers, actors, and producers are. This show is something you can really connect to.