Into the West

Casualties of War

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jul 15, 2005 on TNT

• Clara has a kid,

I thought that this episode was one of the best. The way the writer intertwined all the lives in this episode was amazing to me. I love the historicalness of the series. Even though this episode did not have as much war or action as some of the other episodes, it was even better than a few because it lead into the next episode ,Ghost Dance, so nicely. For example, the way that we learned that Clara and Robert are going to have a child in this episode we can expect that they are going to be in the next episode also. Jacob and Thunder Heart Woman are going to be in the next episode to tell stories to Clara's kid. I thought that this episode was one of the best.
  • In this episode of the Casualites of War, we see more of Clara and Robert and learn that they are married. Also a man takes 125 Indian children to a school in Pennsylavania to teach them to be "good, true Americans." We are intoduced to George in this epi