This is my comprehensive estimation as to how the episodes will play out. I'm assuming that the episodes will be heft, running at 23 minutes without opening and closings. I believe that the two demon brothers, Kinka and Ginka will be skipped entirely, as neither the villains or Inuyasha make a gain. The same with the Nikosen who prevents the backflow. I also assume that Koga will gain the Goraishi off-screen.
I left one episode empty, so as to adjust the others in case I missed something important.
1. Kohaku and Hitoukon
2. The escape of Goryomaru
3. the end of Hakudoshi and Kagura
4. The reason
5. Datsuki and the sword-smith
6. the backflow and hello Byakuya.
7. Seshoumaru's broken blade and Goryomaru's absorbing of adamant barrage.
8. Training the dragon blade
9. The end of training and to use it on Goryomaru
10. Goryomaru's death - the entire battle and Miroku's worsening.
11. Getting the new bow - Kagome
12. Koga losing his shards, Kikyo's death
13. The underworld, nearly losing rin.
14. The battle with Kanna
15. The lost boomerang and the sage who repairs it.
16. Shishinki's battle and completing the meidou
17. Sangos' new weapon
18. Inuyasha taking the meidou
19. The kitsune exam
20. Hitomiko, the controlled priestess
22. The final exams.
23. The last Jewel shard falls.
24. Battling brothers and Magatsuhi's death
24. destroying Naraku's traps
25: The battle against Naraku - ends with Kagome falling into the
26: The end of the jewel and closure