1. Only four game threads max in a forum. Others are supposed to be placed in the Games forum. All game threads need to be labelled with the word "Game". "Game" means anything that's not a show discussion thread.
2. No off-topic threads. These include ads for your website or club or threads that are not about Inuyasha. Those belong in your blog.
3. Spoilers are not allowed in non-spoiler thread!!! There is a loophole here. You are allowed to post these in other threads only if you clearly mark your post as a spoiler and leave a lot of white space (extra lines) so people won't read your spoiler accidentally. You can, instead, post your spoiler in a white font and then people have to highlight it to read it.
4. No duplicate threads. Read the first four pages of a forum before starting a new thread. Often a thread already exists that you can use.
5. We are not allowed to revive old threads. This is called bumping. If it is an interesting IY topic, I would understand, but irrelevant and out of date topics should not be revived. I shouldn't have to go back and delete old topics. Please use your common sense. Thanks!
6. We are not allowed to post pictures in the forums, only on our blogs, because of copyright issues. Put a link to the picture, instead.
7. Any episodes of Inuyasha on the net are illegal, so it's illegal to post links to them. Discussions about illegal copies of Inuyasha on the web and websites that play illegal copies are not allowed. Don't ask for these sites or post links.
8. Do not quote more than 3 people in non-game threads. This is considered disruptive posting. Do not use very large fonts. This is considered "shouting" and it's poor netiquette.
8. Do not use banned words, swear words, even as an acronym or abbreviation. You can use asterisks instead of the word.
Edited 13 total times.