We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: ichi-hachi-ichi hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [61]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Ouch.
    doubt that'll be an ouch slap.
    Hurrah.
    poor guy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [62]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ga-blayblay
    baby talk?
    for darn it?
    you are now level juu.
    Yesss!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [63]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -looks at picture- ; should be a winter night then.
    - -gasps-
    - a happy topic.
    - -brings watches- ; and the cookie'd be on the floor for a long time.
    - -watches- ; Happy winter..
    - -blinks-
    - iyss.
    - I have one of my own, thanks. ; Poor thing.
    - -stores it away- ; and it's months away.
    - eot.
    - about snow cleaning.
    - -takes notes- ; it'll be picked up by you.
    - -watches- ; No..
    - Oh, now I remember...
    - That's note-worthy? ; Eventually.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [64]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -pokes the smiley response-
    - -walks to kitchen-
    Well it's funny..
    - -waves-
    - good ol' fun.
    - -waves back-
    - Yep.
    - -more waving-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [65]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    you are now level juu.
    Yesss!!!
    someone's excited.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [66]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Super ga-blayblayblay ga-blay!!
    -yawns- Where's this sudden enthusiasm from?
    sleppy? ; ...I did not notice-throws prize at you-
    Yes. ; -puts it on a shelf-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [67]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -stores it away- ; and it's months away.
    - eot.
    - about snow cleaning.
    - -takes notes- ; it'll be picked up by you.
    - -watches- ; No..
    - Oh, now I remember...
    - That's note-worthy? ; Eventually.
    - and bbl. ; -shoves HTr items- you'll survive.
    - -celebrates-
    - maybe it is. ; then one should've caught the cookie instead in the first place.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [68]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    you are now level juu.
    Yesss!!!
    someone's excited.
    You know it ...give me a moment -blows in kleenex-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [69]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Super ga-blayblayblay ga-blay!!
    -yawns- Where's this sudden enthusiasm from?
    sleppy? ; ...I did not notice-throws prize at you-
    Yes. ; -puts it on a shelf-
    -throws pillow- ; It might get dusty
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [70]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Super ga-blayblayblay ga-blay!!
    -yawns- Where's this sudden enthusiasm from?
    sleppy? ; ...I did not notice-throws prize at you-
    Yes. ; -puts it on a shelf-
    -throws pillow- ; It might get dusty
    - -throws it around- ; The power of swiffer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [71]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Ouch.
    doubt that'll be an ouch slap.
    Hurrah.
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [72]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -stores it away- ; and it's months away.
    - eot.
    - about snow cleaning.
    - -takes notes- ; it'll be picked up by you.
    - -watches- ; No..
    - Oh, now I remember...
    - That's note-worthy? ; Eventually.
    - and bbl. ; -shoves HTr items- you'll survive.
    - -celebrates-
    - maybe it is. ; then one should've caught the cookie instead in the first place.
    - Okay. ; -pokes them- Yes indeed.
    - -films-
    - Cool. ; Aw..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [73]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Super ga-blayblayblay ga-blay!!
    -yawns- Where's this sudden enthusiasm from?
    sleppy? ; ...I did not notice-throws prize at you-
    Yes. ; -puts it on a shelf-
    -throws pillow- ; It might get dusty
    - -throws it around- ; The power of swiffer.
    Poor pillow ; Thats good
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [74]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - good ol' fun.
    - -waves back-
    - Yep.
    - -more waving-
    poor topics.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [75]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    someone's excited.
    You know it ...give me a moment -blows in kleenex-
    overly excited?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [76]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    doubt that'll be an ouch slap.
    Hurrah.
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    and what if...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [77]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - and bbl. ; -shoves HTr items- you'll survive.
    - -celebrates-
    - maybe it is. ; then one should've caught the cookie instead in the first place.
    - Okay. ; -pokes them- Yes indeed.
    - -films-
    - Cool. ; Aw..
    - glad we agree. ; put them on shelves?
    - -closes door-
    - -throws ice- ; never.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [78]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    someone's excited.
    You know it ...give me a moment -blows in kleenex-
    overly excited?
    I mellowed out
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [79]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    overly excited?
    I mellowed out
    reminds me of DN character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [80]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    Super ga-blayblayblay ga-blay!!
    -yawns- Where's this sudden enthusiasm from?
    sleppy? ; ...I did not notice-throws prize at you-
    Yes. ; -puts it on a shelf-
    -throws pillow- ; It might get dusty
    - -throws it around- ; The power of swiffer.
    Poor pillow ; Thats good
    It's tough. ; Yep.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.