TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: ichi-hachi-ichi hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [81]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - and bbl. ; -shoves HTr items- you'll survive.
    - -celebrates-
    - maybe it is. ; then one should've caught the cookie instead in the first place.
    - Okay. ; -pokes them- Yes indeed.
    - -films-
    - Cool. ; Aw..
    - glad we agree. ; put them on shelves?
    - -closes door-
    - -throws ice- ; never.
    - Of course we agree on that. ; Yes. -puts them on shelves-
    - -pokes door handle-
    - -watches- ; Bah...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [82]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    doubt that'll be an ouch slap.
    Hurrah.
    poor guy.
    He'll be fine.
    and what if...
    No bad "what if"s.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [83]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - good ol' fun.
    - -waves back-
    - Yep.
    - -more waving-
    poor topics.
    What will happen to them?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [84]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - glad we agree. ; put them on shelves?
    - -closes door-
    - -throws ice- ; never.
    - Of course we agree on that. ; Yes. -puts them on shelves-
    - -pokes door handle-
    - -watches- ; Bah...
    - woo! ; -looks at them-
    - it's connected to a live wire?
    - -thinks- ; the taichou can land by himself.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [85]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He'll be fine.
    and what if...
    No bad "what if"s.
    which are the "bad" ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [86]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    poor topics.
    What will happen to them?
    that's for birds to decide.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [87]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - glad we agree. ; put them on shelves?
    - -closes door-
    - -throws ice- ; never.
    - Of course we agree on that. ; Yes. -puts them on shelves-
    - -pokes door handle-
    - -watches- ; Bah...
    - woo! ; -looks at them-
    - it's connected to a live wire?
    - -thinks- ; the taichou can land by himself.
    - -nods- ; -films event-
    - No..
    - You do that all the time. ; And the cookie cannot?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [88]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    poor topics.
    What will happen to them?
    that's for birds to decide.
    -gets net and looks for the birds-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [89]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    He'll be fine.
    and what if...
    No bad "what if"s.
    which are the "bad" ?
    Things that harm the taichou.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [90]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    No bad "what if"s.
    which are the "bad" ?
    Things that harm the taichou.
    transport him in a sack?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [91]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    that's for birds to decide.
    -gets net and looks for the birds-
    there's an owl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [92]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,505
    ore-wa wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    overly excited?
    I mellowed out
    reminds me of DN character.
    Bleh show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [93]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,819
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    - Of course we agree on that. ; Yes. -puts them on shelves-
    - -pokes door handle-
    - -watches- ; Bah...
    - woo! ; -looks at them-
    - it's connected to a live wire?
    - -thinks- ; the taichou can land by himself.
    - -nods- ; -films event-
    - No..
    - You do that all the time. ; And the cookie cannot?
    - good. ; an exhibition?
    - there there..
    - same for you. ; it doesn't land safely?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [94]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,505
    deershadow wrote:
    It's tough. ; Yep.
    -locks away- ; does it work?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [95]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    that's for birds to decide.
    -gets net and looks for the birds-
    there's an owl.
    Aha! -throws net, gasps- I've been caught. -pouts-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [96]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    No bad "what if"s.
    which are the "bad" ?
    Things that harm the taichou.
    transport him in a sack?
    om..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [97]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    - Of course we agree on that. ; Yes. -puts them on shelves-
    - -pokes door handle-
    - -watches- ; Bah...
    - woo! ; -looks at them-
    - it's connected to a live wire?
    - -thinks- ; the taichou can land by himself.
    - -nods- ; -films event-
    - No..
    - You do that all the time. ; And the cookie cannot?
    - good. ; an exhibition?
    - there there..
    - same for you. ; it doesn't land safely?
    - Yep. ; No.
    - Am I gonna be electrocuted?
    - Indeed. ; Bummer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [98]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    It's tough. ; Yep.
    -locks away- ; does it work?
    Hey.. ; You test it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [99]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,505
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    It's tough. ; Yep.
    -locks away- ; does it work?
    Hey.. ; You test it.
    too tough? ; No thank you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [100]May 8, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,444
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    It's tough. ; Yep.
    -locks away- ; does it work?
    Hey.. ; You test it.
    too tough? ; No thank you
    Who knows.. ; Boorah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.