We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2006)

Game: ichi-hachi-ni hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [21]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - never.
    - you'll know. ; but then a pregnant woman might get injured.
    - it'll be fine. ; -looks-
    - Really..
    - When? ; What to do..
    - Can I remain skeptical? ; -wonders-
    - sure.
    - eventually. ; leave the door?
    - about what? ; right.
    - -takes notes-
    - Boo.. ; Sure.
    - No one knows.. ; -sighs-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [22]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - right.. ; woohoo.
    - bad. ; is that so. -goes to do something-
    - -nods- ; Sure it is.
    - Careful there.. ; Who knows.. -walks around-
    - -nods back- ; -humms-
    - -draws- ; you do. wonder if that something was g.m. a possible g.m.
    - Hah. -pokes topic- ; -listens-
    - Doubt that. ; -shakes head- ; No. -waves-
    Edited on 05/21/2008 12:47am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [23]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    a post in a hut from long ago wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    byakuya: is that man going to address me by my first name from now on?
    renji: ....

    rofl...
    mannerless ich.
    Heh.. Funny how back then I didn't know where you'd gotten that quote from, but now that I've seen the episode... -cackles- Silly mannerless ICH.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [24]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - sure.
    - eventually. ; leave the door?
    - about what? ; right.
    - -takes notes-
    - Boo.. ; Sure.
    - No one knows.. ; -sighs-
    - -merges-
    - not really. ; opened or closed?
    - tsk tsk.. ; -throws snow-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [25]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -nods back- ; -humms-
    - -draws- ; you do. wonder if that something was g.m. a possible g.m.
    - Hah. -pokes topic- ; -listens-
    - Doubt that. ; -shakes head- ; No. -waves-
    - eot. ; having fun?
    - too bad then. ; -waves-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [26]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. Funny how back then I didn't know where you'd gotten that quote from, but now that I've seen the episode... -cackles- Silly mannerless ICH.
    hello cackling Htfowl.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [27]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - sure.
    - eventually. ; leave the door?
    - about what? ; right.
    - -takes notes-
    - Boo.. ; Sure.
    - No one knows.. ; -sighs-
    - -merges-
    - not really. ; opened or closed?
    - tsk tsk.. ; -throws snow-
    - Oh really.. ; Halfway?
    - -pouts- ; -runs around in it-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [28]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -nods back- ; -humms-
    - -draws- ; you do. wonder if that something was g.m. a possible g.m.
    - Hah. -pokes topic- ; -listens-
    - Doubt that. ; -shakes head- ; No. -waves-
    - eot. ; having fun?
    - too bad then. ; -waves-
    - Still humming?
    - Indeed. ; -watches the waving-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [29]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. Funny how back then I didn't know where you'd gotten that quote from, but now that I've seen the episode... -cackles- Silly mannerless ICH.
    hello cackling Htfowl.
    Um, hiya.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [30]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    -plays ____-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [31]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [32]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    instrument. I am recorded.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [33]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    instrument. I am recorded.
    Cool..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [34]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. Funny how back then I didn't know where you'd gotten that quote from, but now that I've seen the episode... -cackles- Silly mannerless ICH.
    hello cackling Htfowl.
    Um, hiya.
    someone was up early.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [35]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,826
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -merges-
    - not really. ; opened or closed?
    - tsk tsk.. ; -throws snow-
    - Oh really.. ; Halfway?
    - -pouts- ; -runs around in it-
    - really sure. ; the worst.
    - funny.. ; but you'll melt it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [36]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. Funny how back then I didn't know where you'd gotten that quote from, but now that I've seen the episode... -cackles- Silly mannerless ICH.
    hello cackling Htfowl.
    Um, hiya.
    someone was up early.
    How early?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [37]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -merges-
    - not really. ; opened or closed?
    - tsk tsk.. ; -throws snow-
    - Oh really.. ; Halfway?
    - -pouts- ; -runs around in it-
    - really sure. ; the worst.
    - funny.. ; but you'll melt it.
    O rly? ; But that means it could go either way.
    - Pouting's funny? ; But it will melt anyway.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [38]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    instrument. I am recorded.
    Cool..
    Sort of
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [39]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,451
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    instrument. I am recorded.
    Cool..
    Sort of
    -celebrates-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qtwanderer

    qtwanderer

    [40]May 21, 2008
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 9,516
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    -plays ____-
    Game?
    instrument. I am recorded.
    Cool..
    Sort of
    -celebrates-
    What for?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.