Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: ichi-hachi-san hut of random "IY" thoughts

  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [41]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,790
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -nods back- ; nope.
    - of course.
    - -continues-
    - -celebrates- ; Aw.. why not?
    - Woo!
    - -hops around-
    - eot. ; it's busy?
    - -throws cub at you-
    - -waves-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [42]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    - Why?
    - Yep. It's sunny too. Horrors.
    - Good.
    - people might take advantage of that?
    - there there..
    - aha..so VA who does peace guy also does MGS's main guy.
    - Never..
    - Heh..
    - -takes notes-
    - really now.
    - it's back to sunny.
    - drat they won't provide jp dub on n.a. version.
    - They better not.
    - -hides in house- Woo.
    - I've always wanted that option.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [43]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - -nods back- ; nope.
    - of course.
    - -continues-
    - -celebrates- ; Aw.. why not?
    - Woo!
    - -hops around-
    - eot. ; it's busy?
    - -throws cub at you-
    - -waves-
    - Busy sleeping?
    - -pokes him-
    - -stops hopping, waves back-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [44]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,790
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    - Never..
    - Heh..
    - -takes notes-
    - really now.
    - it's back to sunny.
    - drat they won't provide jp dub on n.a. version.
    - They better not.
    - -hides in house- Woo.
    - I've always wanted that option.
    - or else?
    - -looks- i see an Htf.
    - they do on some games.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ore-wa

    ore-wa

    [45]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 12/29/06
    • level: 43
    • rank: K.I.T.T
    • posts: 33,790
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - eot. ; it's busy?
    - -throws cub at you-
    - -waves-
    - Busy sleeping?
    - -pokes him-
    - -stops hopping, waves back-
    - nope.
    - maybe it's not a him.
    - woo..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [46]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    - Never..
    - Heh..
    - -takes notes-
    - really now.
    - it's back to sunny.
    - drat they won't provide jp dub on n.a. version.
    - They better not.
    - -hides in house- Woo.
    - I've always wanted that option.
    - or else?
    - -looks- i see an Htf.
    - they do on some games.
    - Stabbing?
    - Fascinating..
    - -gasps- Really?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [47]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    -sighs- It's been forever... -pats hut-
    and miss DJ posted in the old hut.
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    Silent but deadly?
    nope, just plain silent.
    what's wrong with te deadliness?
    -throws you a tank of carbon monoxide-
    - I wanted to bid my last goodbye?
    - -tosses it back to you and throws a lighter at it-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [48]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    ore-wa wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - eot. ; it's busy?
    - -throws cub at you-
    - -waves-
    - Busy sleeping?
    - -pokes him-
    - -stops hopping, waves back-
    - nope.
    - maybe it's not a him.
    - woo..
    - -gasps-
    - Maybe is the keyword there.
    - Welcome back. ..-looks at clock- Never mind then.
    Edited on 05/31/2008 6:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [49]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Poor title. ; Kaboom! Yes it does. Um.. hallo.
    It didn't even last a day. ; Are we narrating some DC comic? Hm.. shalom.
    Aw.. ; No. Uh.. Guten tag?
    No need to feel sorry for it. ; Then what went kaboom? ; Hiya?
    Tsk tsk. ; Cereal? -gasps- ; Yo.
    Pft.. >_> ; not the mentos/pepsi thing? ; Hi?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [50]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Poor title. ; Kaboom! Yes it does. Um.. hallo.
    It didn't even last a day. ; Are we narrating some DC comic? Hm.. shalom.
    Aw.. ; No. Uh.. Guten tag?
    No need to feel sorry for it. ; Then what went kaboom? ; Hiya?
    Tsk tsk. ; Cereal? -gasps- ; Yo.
    Pft.. >_> ; not the mentos/pepsi thing? ; Hi?
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [51]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Poor title. ; Kaboom! Yes it does. Um.. hallo.
    It didn't even last a day. ; Are we narrating some DC comic? Hm.. shalom.
    Aw.. ; No. Uh.. Guten tag?
    No need to feel sorry for it. ; Then what went kaboom? ; Hiya?
    Tsk tsk. ; Cereal? -gasps- ; Yo.
    Pft.. >_> ; not the mentos/pepsi thing? ; Hi?
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [52]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Poor title. ; Kaboom! Yes it does. Um.. hallo.
    It didn't even last a day. ; Are we narrating some DC comic? Hm.. shalom.
    Aw.. ; No. Uh.. Guten tag?
    No need to feel sorry for it. ; Then what went kaboom? ; Hiya?
    Tsk tsk. ; Cereal? -gasps- ; Yo.
    Pft.. >_> ; not the mentos/pepsi thing? ; Hi?
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [53]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [54]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    -watches in awe- ; Laziness eh.. ; Hm.... I give up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [55]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    -watches in awe- ; Laziness eh.. ; Hm.... I give up.
    Stalker! ; That with being a neat freak tied together. ; -celebrates-
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [56]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    -watches in awe- ; Laziness eh.. ; Hm.... I give up.
    Stalker! ; That with being a neat freak tied together. ; -celebrates-
    Nope. ; Cool.. ; And how are you doing?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [57]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    -watches in awe- ; Laziness eh.. ; Hm.... I give up.
    Stalker! ; That with being a neat freak tied together. ; -celebrates-
    Nope. ; Cool.. ; And how are you doing?
    Aw.. ; HT cool? ; Been reading 10 different manga series today out of boredom.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [58]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Heh.. ; Never. ; Um... uh.. Greetings?
    -shoves kitty ears on your head- It's Catwoman! ; Why not? ; Salutations?
    This had better be a nightmare. -_- ; Too messy? ; Hey?
    -hops out of dream bubble- ; Tsk tsk, what happened to self-cleaning technology? ; Um.. uh.. uh.. howdy?
    -watches in awe- ; Laziness eh.. ; Hm.... I give up.
    Stalker! ; That with being a neat freak tied together. ; -celebrates-
    Nope. ; Cool.. ; And how are you doing?
    Aw.. ; HT cool? ; Been reading 10 different manga series today out of boredom.
    -gasps- Want me to be a stalker? ; Quite possibly. ; That means lots of reading.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DJSagittarius

    DJSagittarius

    [59]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 49,871
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nope. ; Cool.. ; And how are you doing?
    Aw.. ; HT cool? ; Been reading 10 different manga series today out of boredom.
    -gasps- Want me to be a stalker? ; Quite possibly. ; That means lots of reading.
    Don't bring any creepy-ness into the topic. ; o rly? ; Meh, it was mostly small amounts of chapters..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of deershadow

    deershadow

    [60]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/05
    • level: 59
    • rank: E-Company
    • posts: 78,419
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Nope. ; Cool.. ; And how are you doing?
    Aw.. ; HT cool? ; Been reading 10 different manga series today out of boredom.
    -gasps- Want me to be a stalker? ; Quite possibly. ; That means lots of reading.
    Don't bring any creepy-ness into the topic. ; o rly? ; Meh, it was mostly small amounts of chapters..
    You're the one who started it with "aw..". ; ya rly. ; I see..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.