Inuyasha Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 0000)

Game: ichi-hachi-san hut of random "IY" thoughts

deershadow

[121]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 59
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Not quite as "drastic" a change as ryu-kun though. ; I remember I was deciding between wander-kun or wanderer-kun, and decided that I was too damn lazy to type an extra "er", mwahaha.. ; Well sometime (in Spring of 2006 I think..) maom started using JP honorifics in usernames, and I liked them so I started using them too, and then they somehow became official endings to every new user's nickname since then.
    Ryu was a good character in Street Fighter ; Generally the same word ; Language? ; I know where kun originated but I thought it was a honorific used for boys while -chan was used for girls?
    I'll take your word for it. ; Never. One is two letters too long. ; What about it? ; Kun is usually used for boys, but is occasionally used for girls. And chan's used for girls and younglings of both genders.
    Edited on 06/01/2008 2:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

qtwanderer

[122]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 27
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Not quite as "drastic" a change as ryu-kun though. ; I remember I was deciding between wander-kun or wanderer-kun, and decided that I was too damn lazy to type an extra "er", mwahaha.. ; Well sometime (in Spring of 2006 I think..) maom started using JP honorifics in usernames, and I liked them so I started using them too, and then they somehow became official endings to every new user's nickname since then.
    Ryu was a good character in Street Fighter ; Generally the same word ; Language? ; I know where kun originated but I thought it was a honorific used for boys while -chan was used for girls?
    I'll take your word for it. ; Never. One is two letters too long. ; What about it? ; Kun is usually used for boys, but is occasionally used for girls. And chan's used for girls and younglings of both genders.
    Never seen it? ; One way or another they end up the same..either someone will wander or perform the action of wandering ; oh nothing ; It all makes sense now
    Edited on 06/01/2008 3:00am

deershadow

[123]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Never seen SF? ; ONe way or another they end pu the same..either someone will wander or perform the action of wandering ; oh nothing ; It all makes sense now
    Seen part of the anime, and I didn't like it at all. ; I wonder... what does the "qt" in your username mean anyway? For some reason I thought Quentin Tarantino. ; Sure. ; Good.
    Edited on 06/01/2008 3:03am

qtwanderer

[124]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Never seen SF? ; ONe way or another they end pu the same..either someone will wander or perform the action of wandering ; oh nothing ; It all makes sense now
    Seen part of the anime, and I didn't like it at all. ; I wonder... what does the "qt" in your username mean anyway? For some reason I thought Quentin Tarantino. ; Sure. ; Good.
    Aww...anime does it no justice ; ; I am ; Yay

deershadow

[125]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Aww...anime does it no justice ; ; I am ; Yay
    I'm sure not. ; That's not an answer to my question. ; You're what? ; Of course.

qtwanderer

[126]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    I'm sure not. ; That's not an answer to my question. ; You're what? ; Of course.
    Then again it was a video game...not much plot ; For some moments in life there are no words, but to answer, no it does not stand for Quentin Taratino ; Sure about not mentioning what I meant about language to you ; Then should I call everyone else (in the Huts) by nicknames or continue to call them by their usernames?

deershadow

[127]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Then again it was a video game...not much plot ; For some moments in life there are no words, but to answer, no it does not stand for Quentin Taratino ; Sure about not mentioning what I meant about language to you ; Then should I call everyone else (in the Huts) by nicknames or continue to call them by their usernames?
    Aw.. ; -takes notes- Good to know. ; I already know what you meant. ; It is your decision to make.

qtwanderer

[128]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Aw.. ; -takes notes- Good to know. ; I already know what you meant. ; It is your decision to make.
    Ryu was still awesome ; I thought DS was a deer that was so fast all you saw was its shadow ; Then tsk tsk ; They would have a say to

deershadow

[129]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Ryu was still awesome ; I thought DS was a deer that was so fast all you saw was its shadow ; Then tsk tsk ; They would have a say to
    I'll take your word for it. ; rofl.. ; -bows- Thank you. ; Then you may ask each person in turn.

qtwanderer

[130]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    I'll take your word for it. ; rofl.. ; -bows- Thank you. ; Then you may ask each person in turn.
    Woo! ; Was I even close...wait do not tell...the image of the deer is to cool to be ruined. ; clever? ; hmmm...maybe

deershadow

[131]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Woo! ; Was I even close...wait do not tell...the image of the deer is to cool to be ruined. ; clever? ; hmmm...maybe
    Right. ; Happy image. ; Who? ; Coolah.

qtwanderer

[132]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Or is it a left? ; I guess ; Theres only me and you...and I remove myself from the options ; Reminds me of Fanta

deershadow

[133]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Or is it a left? ; I guess ; Theres only me and you...and I remove myself from the options ; Reminds me of Fanta
    Center, of course. ; Tsk tsk.. ; I see. ; I despise their CMs.

qtwanderer

[134]Jun 1, 2008
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Sounds neutral ; I am starting to think I was dead on ; maybe not so clever? ; "wanna wanna, do yah wanna"

qtwanderer

[135]Jun 1, 2008
    g.m. -poofs away-

deershadow

[136]Jun 1, 2008
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    qtwanderer wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    Sounds neutral ; I am starting to think I was dead on ; maybe not so clever? ; "wanna wanna, do yah wanna"
    Good ol' neutral. ; -shakes head- ; Aw.. but I've been called clever before. >_> ; urusai.
    qtwanderer wrote:
    g.m. -poofs away-
    -waves tennis racket around-
    Edited on 06/01/2008 4:13am

DJSagittarius

[137]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 46
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're the one who started it with "aw..". ; ya rly. ; I see..
    I don't know what you're talking about. ; rly rly? Okay I'm done. ; Now I'm listening to music.
    -points- dun dun dun... ; rly! Phew.. ; -claps along-
    -chops building- Where are you pointing at? ; rofl. ; -shoves-
    rofl.. nowhere now. ; Good. ; Ooh.. -shoves back-
    Muahahahaha. ; Arf. ; Awesome. Um.. I'll look for something to shove later.

DJSagittarius

[138]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 46
    ore-wa wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    - I wanted to bid my last goodbye?
    - -tosses it back to you and throws a lighter at it-
    - never the last.
    - -sprays oxygen at you-
    - Someone else was last?
    - ... No!! I refuse to be in a hospital again! -makes attempts to escape-

ore-wa

[139]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 43
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    ore-wa wrote:
    - never the last.
    - -sprays oxygen at you-
    - Someone else was last?
    - ... No!! I refuse to be in a hospital again! -makes attempts to escape-
    - maybe, maybe not.
    - there can be happy hospital visits, missy.

deershadow

[140]Jun 1, 2008
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    DJSagittarius wrote:
    deershadow wrote:
    You're the one who started it with "aw..". ; ya rly. ; I see..
    I don't know what you're talking about. ; rly rly? Okay I'm done. ; Now I'm listening to music.
    -points- dun dun dun... ; rly! Phew.. ; -claps along-
    -chops building- Where are you pointing at? ; rofl. ; -shoves-
    rofl.. nowhere now. ; Good. ; Ooh.. -shoves back-
    Muahahahaha. ; Arf. ; Awesome. Um.. I'll look for something to shove later.
    A doctress. ; -pats- Good girl. ; Sure. -waits-